JAY_WD is offline Member

Question Preload Duta before cycle - confused???

I will be preloading duta at 0.5mg ed for 2 weeks before my cycle so that it at full strength by the time i begin my injections. (test e 500mg pw)

I will also continue this during cycle, during pct and for at least 2 weeks after pct to hopefully save my hair.

I am also running Armidex at 0.5mg ed along with the Duta to combat the gyno sides from duta.

My question is: is it ok to run duta and adex together without test for two weeks before my cycle, during pct and after pct?

Will i be more prone to gyno or any other sides during the weeks i will not be injecting as there will be minimal amounts of test in my system.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    bump... anyone

Is it ok to run Duta/Adex whilst not injecting test?

gooer is offline Associate Member
    don't need arimidex before cycle.. it's only 2 weeks. or after pct..

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gooer
    don't need arimidex before cycle.. it's only 2 weeks. or after pct..

i was told that it needs to be run alongside Duta to combat against the gyno sides.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAY_WD
    i was told that it needs to be run alongside Duta to combat against the gyno sides.
    Am i right?

Or was i given false information?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Duta won't be at full strength after two weeks, but will be good enough. If you want it at full strength the studies show you need to take 2.5mg for 2 weeks then drop to .5 mg. You don't need to do that though.

Gyno is a minimal risk of duta, and if you are starting arimidex at the same time a non-risk. Testosterone will not decrease, but rather increase the risk of gyno.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    Duta won't be at full strength after two weeks, but will be good enough. If you want it at full strength the studies show you need to take 2.5mg for 2 weeks then drop to .5 mg. You don't need to do that though.

Gyno is a minimal risk of duta, and if you are starting arimidex at the same time a non-risk. Testosterone will not decrease, but rather increase the risk of gyno.

2.5mg a day for two weeks? Why do you say i dont need to do that?

Will the fact that i am running adex and duta without test be a problem for me in any way.

Can i continue this duta/adex during pct and beyond?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by JAY_WD
    2.5mg a day for two weeks? Why do you say i dont need to do that? Because .5 mg ed is overkill for hairloss anyway and you should do fine, you are going to see some hairloss from the high level of test anyway

Will the fact that i am running adex and duta without test be a problem for me in any way. NO

Can i continue this duta/adex during pct and beyond? You may but should drop the adex at some point, I stay on duta all the time at .25mg, and no I'm not bald or even loosing my hair in a noticable way to anyone but me.
    Duta + nizoral 2% is a good combo, has kept my hair looking good. I loose a little on cycle and it comes back off cycle.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    Duta + nizoral 2% is a good combo, has kept my hair looking good. I loose a little on cycle and it comes back off cycle.

Thanks Kratos, are you prone to MPB??

You'll be fine.

The threat of gyno while using Duta at doses used for MPB is low.

When I go above .5mg..thats when I notice strength loss, libido loss, etc.

Thread Information