Thread: 1st tren cycle

mohawkman is offline Associate Member

1st tren cycle

wk 1-4 40 mg d bol and 75 mg prop daily
    wk 1-8 75 mg tren acetate daily
    wk 1-15 600 mg sustonon daily
    to prevent gyno .25 mg letro and 600 mg b-6 dailydose this cycle look ok am i doing enough to prevent gyno
    do i run letro all the way through pct or at some point do i switch to nolva

john vega is offline Associate Member
    mohawk..what is ur specific desire for the dbol ..or isnt there a not a need for it..i ask this cause every component u just listed is fast acting. the dbol is usually used to ramp up the strength in ur cycle if a long esterfied injectable was one of the layers of ur cycling foundation. these long esters take weeks upon weeks to kick in so the dbol acts as a quick strength agent...but with fast acting esters like u have chosen. i just see no need for the dbol..but thats my persoanl opinion. if it were up to me..id keep the tren , the prop, and throw in a dht derivitave like winny. then u have a strong synergistic combination of fast esters working for you.

as far as letro and nolva. i wud search ther pct forum for a clearer strategy..im no pct wiz..but theres many educated people on this forum that will hopefully get back to you on that question.

best of luck to you brother...stay huge

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by mohawkman

wow, 600mg of sustanon daily? or did you mean weekly right?

The Dbol is fine at the front of the cycle

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    you might want to look into bromo or caber to prevent prolactin gyno, as it is different that estrogen gyno

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I really hope that's a misprint

yes it is thats 600 mg week sorry

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    what are your stats? as well what are your plans for pct?

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    wk 1-4 40 mg d bol and 75 mg prop daily
    wk 1-8 75 mg tren acetate daily
    to prevent gyno .25 mg letro and 600 mg b-6 dailydose this cycle look ok am i doing enough to prevent gyno
    do i run letro all the way through pct or at some point do i switch to nolva
    I would have opted for prop over sust and unless your doing this for strength building purposes I'd say Winny over the Dbol but if this is what you have already then run it... if not what are your goals with this cycle? I wouldn't do letro unless you have to. Nolva is usually sufficient. I think the Tren will cut some of your bloat as well. Someone mentioned Cabergoline... not needed unless your one of the few that gets nasty sides (which I do) but still no need. I don't like the length given it's only gonna be test at the 8 week point and most UNEXPERIENCED people will say bull shit, BUT just stop at week 8. You'll have most of your net gains for this cycle by then and you can recover quickly and start a new cycle. Just my opinion though bro... Switching to prop would give you a much more efficient recovery given you can start your PCT 3 days after your last shot.

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    I would have opted for prop over sust and unless your doing this for strength building purposes I'd say Winny over the Dbol but if this is what you have already then run it... if not what are your goals with this cycle? I wouldn't do letro unless you have to. Nolva is usually sufficient. I think the Tren will cut some of your bloat as well. Someone mentioned Cabergoline... not needed unless your one of the few that gets nasty sides (which I do) but still no need. I don't like the length given it's only gonna be test at the 8 week point and most UNEXPERIENCED people will say bull shit, BUT just stop at week 8. You'll have most of your net gains for this cycle by then and you can recover quickly and start a new cycle. Just my opinion though bro... Switching to prop would give you a much more efficient recovery given you can start your PCT 3 days after your last shot.
    Whoa, noooo nolva with tren , dont want that gyno getting worse.

im only 2 days into cycle dont have winny but i do have eq on hand would this be agood adition to this cycle

Eq with tren will make your blood into syrup, and the gains will be unnoticeable when run with tren, id say use it in a different cycle

thanks for help

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    Whoa, noooo nolva with tren, dont want that gyno getting worse.

Whoa... have you ever used Tren ??? Never seen anyone get Estro related gyno from it myself and I've seen a lot of first hand use not just text book research. If anything can cause a problem its the pregesterone gyno... although Estro sides are not impossible they are highly unlikely.

"Trenbolone is also a noted progestin: it binds to the receptor of the female sex hormone progesterone (with about 60% of the actual strength progesterone) (17). In sentitive steroid .com members this can lead to bloat and breast growth worse still, trenbolones active metabolite17beta-trenbolone has a binding affinity to the progesterone receptor (PgR) that is actually greater than progesterone itself (18). No need to panic though, the anti-estrogens letrzole or fulvestrant can lower progesterone levels, and combat any progestenic sides. The use of a 19-nor compound like trenbolone also increases prolactin…. bromocriptine or cabergoline are often recommended to lower prolatin levels (20)"

im only 2 days into cycle dont have winny but i do have eq on hand would this be agood adition to this cycle
    Tren is so powerful I wouldn't waste what I would call a very mild anabolic like EQ with it as it might just be wasting... but if your up for it take it anyways if money isn't an issue... EQ is good for endurance where Tren kills your wind so I'm not sure if this will help counter the effect. In my experience and that of many others more Anabolics equals more gains. It's that simple. Some people dispute it but its a fact. The REAL question is how many side effects can you handle and that's the truth. I've run 2 grams of Test 700mg Tren 600 EQ and 70mg winny/ed before and SURE I WAS A BEAST... but my back looked like shit, my temper was unreal, and I couldn't sleep to save my lilfe... but that's the price you pay in this game. Find your personal sweet spot and remember everyone is different. If you can grow with 500mg Test a week and are happy with your results then that's all you may need.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Tren is so powerful I wouldn't waste what I would call a very mild anabolic like EQ with it as it might just be wasting... but if your up for it take it anyways if money isn't an issue... EQ is good for endurance where Tren kills your wind so I'm not sure if this will help counter the effect. In my experience and that of many others more Anabolics equals more gains. It's that simple. Some people dispute it but its a fact. The REAL question is how many side effects can you handle and that's the truth. I've run 2 grams of Test 700mg Tren 600 EQ and 70mg winny/ed before and SURE I WAS A BEAST... but my back looked like shit, my temper was unreal, and I couldn't sleep to save my lilfe... but that's the price you pay in this game. Find your personal sweet spot and remember everyone is different. If you can grow with 500mg Test a week and are happy with your results then that's all you may need.
    i concur w/ most but EQ can also be counteproductive w/ tren since both increase blood pressure drastically..
    nothing says lethargy like 210/130 blood pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i concur w/ most but EQ can also be counteproductive w/ tren since both increase blood pressure drastically..
    nothing says lethargy like 210/130 blood pressure.
    All advice given is ASSUMING the user is taking necessary precautions like taking their BP which is a given for most of us and again it's about how many sides your willing to manage. Thanks for the insight bro.

vote for pedro is offline Associate Member
    ok so I've heard f tren acetate but the other day someone told me there was a tren enanthate . Can anyone help me figure out what the difference is and has anyone used it?

Quote Originally Posted by vote for pedro
    ok so I've heard f tren acetate but the other day someone told me there was a tren enanthate. Can anyone help me figure out what the difference is and has anyone used it?
    A simple search will clear up your questions but they are the same hormone different esters.. one short one long... Tren Enan is so so... if your gonna bother do the ace it's much more effective... Tren Enan is ok for bulking IMO but ace gets you so much more vascular and hard... atleast for me. Some people don't like the ed or eod shots but it's worth the difference..

vote for pedro is offline Associate Member
    Really? OK thanks for the advice.

Thread Information