randal19 is offline New Member

3rd cycle ever..please help

Hey guys...I have done 3 winny and anavar cycles(same cycle each time) but never ran any form of test in my life...I am starting tomorrow my 4th ever cycle...it will consist of test prop at 250mg per week, tren enanthate 200mg week, winny 200mg week, and clenbuterol 2 weeks on 2 weeks off peaking at 120mcg......I am running this for 12 weeks....I have plenty of arimidex , nolva, clomid, and hcg for pct and anti e as needed....I am 6'1 190lbs...14% bf...30 years old male....Please give me as much feedback as possible...PLEASE...As much as u can...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    honestly, your question is asked day to day to day many times EVERY DAY.. thats not bad but you could acquire far more info than u could ever imagine just using the search button.

PLUS this site has a COMPLETE FORUM SECTION dedicated to just that one question.

wow i just had two windows open.. read one question and responded to it here.

anyways i think u need to do a lil more reading around

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    3rd cycle ever. i honestly don't think you're ready for tren especially enanth, i get hit harder with the side effects from the enanth. wait a little longer and start out with the acetate

hey...I have read countless hours about all of the above roids but I was hoping 4 feedback on my specific cycle and dosage,,,also about side effects, I seem to have a high tolerance to any drugs...benzos, opiates, weed, coke..(I was very stupid when I was younger).I have used many drugs in my life and people were always weirded out by how they never seemed to effect me to much...So I am assuming that this applies to roids and side effects....But even if not that is why I only am using 200mg tren per week...What do u all think??????

bump

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    I don't like your cycle, at all.

You've done 3 cycles previously, and you're only 190lbs at 14% bodyfat. Leads me to believe that your diet is sub-par. You may want to check into that before cycling again.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    i dont like the look of that cycle eather tbh. test is too low. 500mg is the optimal amount in my opinion. not too high not too low. Plus tren will be a hell of a lot stronger than the gear uv touched before and ul be better using the acetate coz if u react badly then u can stop using and it will leave ur system. some ppl have real bad problems on tren m8 so u should be carefull.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont like your cycle either..how often to you plan on injecting each of these? If youve never ran tren before, dont run tren e

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    prop at 250mg/week? how often do you plan to shoot that as well?

Juicy J is offline Associate Member
    u need to increase prop, but it looks like u could still learn a little first

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Your cycle isnt strong enough to give girl any mass.

Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    I don't like your cycle, at all.

You've done 3 cycles previously, and you're only 190lbs at 14% bodyfat. Leads me to believe that your diet is sub-par. You may want to check into that before cycling again.
    thats my word!

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    If you have not ran test before, then how about trying test alone in your next cycle. I think prop @ 50-75 mg a day would be a good start for you. I like short cycles, i would keep it at a 8 week run. With excellent training, eating and rest time, you will do well with this cycle. Too many people rely on several compounds for gains instead of focussing on the essentials.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    If i was you i would try to bulk. 6'1 190 is kinda thin, no offence
    Maybe try test enth @ 500mg a week, 250mg 2x a week for 12 weeks

Thanks everyone....By the way my bf is actually 11%..Just got it tested yesterday...I was planning on doing the prop and tren on the same days split into 2 doses...Monday and Thursday injections...Thanks everyone for real.....I did my 1st tren and prop shot 5 days ago...and I am on 120mcg od clen ..but I can sleep after taking the clen...its crazy...I slept for hours...although I do feel the shakes

Quote Originally Posted by randal19
    Thanks everyone....By the way my bf is actually 11%..Just got it tested yesterday...I was planning on doing the prop and tren on the same days split into 2 doses...Monday and Thursday injections...Thanks everyone for real.....I did my 1st tren and prop shot 5 days ago...and I am on 120mcg od clen..but I can sleep after taking the clen...its crazy...I slept for hours...although I do feel the shakes
    you do realize prop and tren are both short esters and need to be injected every other day minimum?..any time I use tren I shoot it every day as it keeps blood levels more stable and keeps sides down..

My bad I see your using tren e, which you can inject twice a week, but you better inject prop more frequently..and I hope youre taking your winny daily too
    Last edited by longhorn814; 09-18-2007 at 12:14 PM.

I will up the prop to 3 times a week injections.....Also I am doing the winny like this..Monday 75 mg...Wednesday 50mg...Friday 75mg...Sunday 50mg...repeat...I only have 1000 mg so I am trying to make it last.....I have tons of extra stuff though...I have test cypionate ...I got 3 bottles of tren en(2000 mg bottles)...I got 8 ampules of sustanon 250....But all; this stuff is just sitting around for now until next cycle...Oh..I got 100 ius of hgh but that is for next time also

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Honeslty man....., u have not done your research. That cycle is wack, your levels are going to be wack, its just wack dude. I cant understand where ppl get the idea of this type of cycle and run it, and not listen to others with valuable experince and info..... Live and learn i guess

I will up the prop to 3 times a week injections.....Also I am doing the winny like this..Monday 75 mg...Wednesday 50mg...Friday 75mg...Sunday 50mg...repeat...I only have 1000 mg so I am trying to make it last.....I have tons of extra stuff though...I have test cypionate...I got 3 bottles of tren en(2000 mg bottles)...I got 8 ampules of sustanon 250....But all; this stuff is just sitting around for now until next cycle...Oh..I got 100 ius of hgh but that is for next time also
    honestly, if youre not gonna do it right, why even bother doing it all? If you dont have enough gear to do a proper cycle, wait until you get more gear! Winny like that is a complete waste..the half life is too short..if you dont have enough to take at least 50mg ed, dont take it at all..youre just wasting it..or better yet, send it to me!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you need to run prop every day or at most every other day, if you run it 3 times a week then you are still skipping 2 days somewhere in the week. as others have said this is a crazy cycle and your levels will be all over the place. get more gear, study, then do it properly.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Also I am doing the winny like this..Monday 75 mg...Wednesday 50mg...Friday 75mg...Sunday 50mg...repeat...I only have 1000 mg so I am trying to make it last.....
    No go.
    Its got a 8 hour half life, bro. You need to administer ED if not 2x ED.

Thread Information