bbminded is offline Member

Masteron and what???????

so i am getting ready to start my next cycle. last cycle i did was 500mg sust and 400mg primo a week for 12 weeks went great. im kinda surprised how much good quility muscle i was able to maintain. probably had to do with the primo. so anyways i am really excited this time around to try masteron . im 6ft 218 about 7% bodyfat. im looking to just put on around 10lbs of quality muscle and try to get a bit leaner. so if i was to add another compound to the mix what would be best reccomended??? thanks

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    test and winny would add a good synergistic mix IMO.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    nor + dht

yea ive done winny before with good results. is the oral winny as effective as the intramuscular

deca and masteron ???? will the masteron keep me from getting the dreaded deca dick????

Quote Originally Posted by bbminded
    deca and masteron???? will the masteron keep me from getting the dreaded deca dick????
    you dont really have a clue what induces loss of libido and impotence do you?
    go do some more reading before you play around w/ aas.

better yet screw it... im feeling generous.

DECA dick is induced when you introduce a very suppressive compound, in this case DECA, into your system... other compounds that are very suppressive are basically all your nor groups and other very androgenic compounds. Yes even test can cause complete suppression of your endogenous hormonal production via negative feedback loop.

now alot of people say RUN TEST HIGHER THAN DECA. thats all swell and fine i suppose if you love estrogen. sure you can run an ancillary like letro/aromasin /arimidex to combat the excess estrogen from aromatization. BUT personal expercience has taught me that the easiest way to manipulate estrogen is regulate your test dosage and keep it as low as feasibly possible

now back to the TEST HIGHER THAN DECA PARROTRY. this is idiotic and pointless.. why do you need to run test so much higher than deca? DECA causes suppression of ENDOGENOUS test.. not EXOGENOUS.. its not like deca see's the test you inject and goes to war w/ it mg vs mg. All you need is enough test to regulate and maintain proper physiological functions so 100mg/wk is bout right its still a lil higher than your natty test production but its not outlandish.

i know how your libido is affected of done more then enough cycles and have felt the effects. and yes deca does cause you to have impotence problems

so a deca 400mg test E 200mg and masteron 400-600mg a week would be a good cycle

assuming im not trying to blow up but stay lean

Quote Originally Posted by bbminded
    so a deca 400mg test E 200mg and masteron 400-600mg a week would be a good cycle
    sounds good

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    better yet screw it... im feeling generous.

DECA dick is induced when you introduce a very suppressive compound, in this case DECA, into your system... other compounds that are very suppressive are basically all your nor groups and other very androgenic compounds. Yes even test can cause complete suppression of your endogenous hormonal production via negative feedback loop.

now alot of people say RUN TEST HIGHER THAN DECA. thats all swell and fine i suppose if you love estrogen. sure you can run an ancillary like letro/aromasin /arimidex to combat the excess estrogen from aromatization. BUT personal expercience has taught me that the easiest way to manipulate estrogen is regulate your test dosage and keep it as low as feasibly possible

now back to the TEST HIGHER THAN DECA PARROTRY. this is idiotic and pointless.. why do you need to run test so much higher than deca? DECA causes suppression of ENDOGENOUS test.. not EXOGENOUS.. its not like deca see's the test you inject and goes to war w/ it mg vs mg. All you need is enough test to regulate and maintain proper physiological functions so 100mg/wk is bout right its still a lil higher than your natty test production but its not outlandish.

I must be abnormal.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    I must be abnormal.
    thats putting it lightly

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    prop/tren /masteron ...my fav cycle...currently running it now and loving it!

tren +halo = tais fav

Blog Entries
    Tren -e mast-e daca my new fav cycle. with gh and igf and just a tast of slin

Blog Entries
    And yes my pee pee works just fin and hard has hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    Tren-e mast-e daca my new fav cycle. with gh and igf and just a tast of slin
    is the GH to increase ur height?

Blog Entries
    is the GH to increase ur height?
    Well i have been trying. I started at 5iu then up to 10iu and now running 20iu. I will keep you posted.

any thoughts on oral tren ??

Atomini is offline Banned
    nor + dht
    I'm thinking of doing this next cycle. I haven't done much research on nors because I didn't plan on using them, but since you're well versed on nors, how do you combat progestins if nolva can't block them?

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    I'm thinking of doing this next cycle. I haven't done much research on nors because I didn't plan on using them, but since you're well versed on nors, how do you combat progestins if nolva can't block them?
    to be honest.. and everyone who i have advocated this method to .. LOVES IT.

its really quite simple.. whats the number one aas that aromatizes.. TEST.. wats easiest way to manipulate aromatization... test dosage.

by running test at a very low trt dosage scheme you can far more effectively control progest/prolactin sides. its krazy how well it works when u compare it to running high doses of test and using ancillaries like bromo/letro/caber/aromasin ..

Atomini is offline Banned
    Hold on a second... I don't get it.

If it's the tren that aromatizes into a progestin, why are you talking about running test at a low dosage? We know it should be run at a low dosage already to maintain proper libido. Fine. But what about the tren (or deca , if that's what one is using)? How do you stop that from increasing progestin levels?

Thread Information