probmx is offline New Member

ingesting test cyp?

anyway, another friend of mine is computer illiterate....and just plain illiterate, but wanted me to find out for him if ingesting test cyp would work for him. He is deathly afraid of pins. this is what he wants to start off with:

Week Testosterone Cypionate Dianabol
    1 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
    2 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
    3 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
    4 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
    5 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
    6 500 mg / per week
    7 500 mg / per week
    8 500 mg / per week
    9 500 mg / per week
    10 500 mg / per week
    11 500 mg / per week
    12 500 mg / per week

Is this a decent beginner bulk cycle? And can it all be ingested instead of shot?

Also, should he follow up with some kind of PCT? If yes....what do you all recommend?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Simple answer...no.
    Yes he should do pct. There's a pct section on this forum he can check out. He should also do some reading on the rest of this site as well since it sounds like he has a minimal knowledge of aas.

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    Also, like everyone says, if you're afraid of pins then aas are not for you.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    yes the pct should be 500iu of hcg ingested ed sorry just messing

no ingesting test cyp would not work all or nearlly all will be broken down by the liver

why not androil which is test undecanoate which is an oral and has a better chance ov not been broken down by the liver

plus i wouldent want to run androil and dbol together either tell him to man up and jab
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

ok. Can I get a little explanation of why he can't ingest it (before he wastes his money and drinks it) lol

He has been lifting for about 8 years, and has reached a plateu that he can't seem to beat.

He is just looking to gain about 15lbs or so of lean muscle....do you have any recomendations for something oral with minimal side effects?

Atomini is offline Banned
    Illiterate people should not be doing steroids .

solidA is offline Associate Member
    lol
    i love these "my friend :" threads

It's not made to be used orally. Winstrol can be shot or ingested because it's 17aa and modified to be able to handle the first pass through the liver without being completely broken down. Test cyp lacks this modification.

What are your friends stats out of curiousity.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by probmx
    ok. Can I get a little explanation of why he can't ingest it (before he wastes his money and drinks it) lol

He has been lifting for about 8 years, and has reached a plateu that he can't seem to beat.

He is just looking to gain about 15lbs or so of lean muscle....do you have any recomendations for something oral with minimal side effects?

You can ingest it orally but your liver will break down like 90% of it so you virtiually would have to drink 10x's as much

I know he has only been trying to get big for about 5 years or so....
    And I am not much of a body builder...so I'm not totally sure what "stats" mean(please don't flame me for this)
    But I know that he is 6" tall, 180ish lbs.
    He has been benching 225 8-10 reps., and is strong as hell for his physical size
    ( 4-real....if you saw him, you would think no way that dude puts up 225 10 times).

I have been trying hard as hell to convince him to keep it natural for about 2 years.....but he is pretty insistant on AAS, and I figure, he's gonna do it anyway...I might as well help him to do it right.

yeah, I know the "my friend" threads are annoying. I moderate at a different type of "legally questionable" site....and it is always "my friend this, my friend that"......but this is really about my friend.

3bd
    I was just thinking that it's prolly a good thing for this guy Tai's not on the boards right now!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know he has only been trying to get big for about 5 years or so....
    And I am not much of a body builder...so I'm not totally sure what "stats" mean(please don't flame me for this)
    But I know that he is 6" tall, 180ish lbs.
    He has been benching 225 8-10 reps., and is strong as hell for his physical size
    ( 4-real....if you saw him, you would think no way that dude puts up 225 10 times).

I have been trying hard as hell to convince him to keep it natural for about 2 years.....but he is pretty insistant on AAS, and I figure, he's gonna do it anyway...I might as well help him to do it right.

yeah, I know the "my friend" threads are annoying. I moderate at a different type of "legally questionable" site....and it is always "my friend this, my friend that"......but this is really about my friend.

I was nervous my first stick,, i got my friend to do it and he was done before i even knew he stuck me. Go glute and you'll be like "i was afraid of that"

3bd
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345
    I was nervous my first stick,, i got my friend to do it and he was done before i even knew he stuck me. Go glute and you'll be like "i was afraid of that"
    Ditto to that! I actually had a friend talking me through it on the phone the first time LOL! After the first, it's a piece of cake!

Tell him to cowboy up, use a 23g needle and its only a little pinch, besides if he trains and goes to the gym like he supposed to the pain from the gym is gonna be far greater than a lil pin in his ass. Once you do it and get the hang of it, you actually look forward to ur next injections its crazy like that lol.

Zipper is offline Associate Member
    Tell him to quit being a ***** and just stick himself. I hated needles and was deftly afraid of them until I stuck myself for the first time and wondered why the fvck i was so scared of. Its nothing but a pinch! I also look forward to my injections.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    *waits for SM to chime in w/ all his brilliance*

After you guys convincing me to convince him.....he is convinced.
    Ok...now, being that it is his first cycle, would you all recommend him to use the dbol along with the test cyp , or just 500mg/wk 12weeks of test cyp followed by clomid

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Ok, for his own safety, tell him to not try steroids until he gets himself educated. If he doesnt listen, buy some vitamins, take them out of their bottle, and give it to him saying they are a new form of oral bioavailable testosterone ... :P

OatPower7 is offline New Member
    He is deathly afraid of pins.
    Tell him to pinch himself. Then tell him when done correctly, pinning hurts less.

But I agree with the rest of the guys......he doesnt need to rush into this cycle. He needs to do his HW first. there are a ton of knowledgeable guys on this forum who would be willing to help (granted he does his research before he asks questions).

Amuuzeng is offline Junior Member
    Inspire your 'friend' to educate himself on AAS. If he's truely illiterate and insistant on taking steroids you could tape an amino acid to his ass and tell him its a new transdermal steroid tablet and read him one of the Anabolic handbooks until he figures it out...please include photos!

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    those lifts are nothing to brag about after 8 years of working out...

keep working out is my advise..and researching

those are high school numbers if you ask me

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    I had a fear of needles at one point aswell,now i can shoot anywhere i dont think theres a body part i havnt tried....except the obvious ones of course,tell him man up he will learn to enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwillystyle
    those lifts are nothing to brag about after 8 years of working out...

keep working out is my advise..and researching

those are high school numbers if you ask me

Mean but true. My lifts were actually a fair bit higher than that before I left high school.
    Your buddy should keep lifting natural for awhile yet. For his size and strength there is a lot more progression to be seen yet naturally.

Thread Information