Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rbjj is offline New Member

Arrow Help on my first cycle!

I have 20 amps of 200mg of Deca , 18 amps of 50mg of Winstrol , and unlimited Novedex TX. I am not looking into getting big, what I am looking for is to gain a little bit of lean muscle and getting strength. My plan is the following, please comment on it:

Week-----Deca-----Winstrol-----Novedex TX
    ----------------------------------------------
    1 -------- 200mg -----------------------------
    2 -------- 200mg -----------------------------
    3 -------- 200mg -----------------------------
    4 -------- 400mg -----------------------------
    5 -------- 400mg -----------------------------
    6 -------- 200mg ---------------- 2 caps /day
    7 -------- 200mg -- 50mg eod --- 2 caps / day
    8 -------- 200mg -- 50mg eod --- 2 caps / day
    9 ----------------- 50mg eod --- 2 caps / day

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    You're supposed to run test with this cycle. And why are you boosting Deca in the middle of the cycle, then tappering off again?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Pretty poorly planned cycle if you ask me. You dont say when you will be injecting deca (frequency) you are running a really low weekly dose anyhow, and pyramiding the dose is useless. The winny should be run everyday thats for damn sure and Novedex is an OTC supplement with isnt going to help you at all while using AAS. You should be looking into getting real tamoxifen .

You should stick around and do a lot of research before you decide to do anything. You also havent given us any indication of you age, weight, height, bodyfat %, your goals for the cycle or how long you have been training to begin with anyways.

Hey man, thank you so much for the reply.

I will be taking Deca once a week for eight weeks weeks 1,2,3 200mg, weeks 4,5 400mg, weeks 6,7,8 200mg

I am 33 years old, 5'11", 187 pounds. I don't lift weights, I practice martial arts - jiu-jitsu. My goal is to get a little more of lean muscle / definition, and stength. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by 3**
    You're supposed to run test with this cycle. And why are you boosting Deca in the middle of the cycle, then tappering off again?
    I have no idea, this is what one of my friends told me todo. I don't want to get lots of mass, just a little bit. I am more interested on the strength. Can you suggest a cycle? I've seen lots if cycle examples but I don't think they apply to me since they are geared towards gainning lots of mass.

Thanks in advance.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by rbjj

I will be taking Deca once a week for eight weeks weeks 1,2,3 200mg, weeks 4,5 400mg, weeks 6,7,8 200mg

I am 33 years old, 5'11", 187 pounds. I don't lift weights, I practice martial arts - jiu-jitsu. My goal is to get a little more of lean muscle / definition, and stength. Thanks again!
    Dude, you dont need gear. YOU DONT LIFT WEIGHTS?????? WTF! Get your ass in the gym and you could easily met your meager goals.

This is one for the books, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Dude, you dont need gear. YOU DONT LIFT WEIGHTS?????? WTF! Get your ass in the gym and you could easily met your meager goals.

This is one for the books, lol.
    Hey, I don't lift weights but I do chin up bars, and push ups, and abs daily. That is why I want to get a low dosage, my goal is for strength. I've seen guys going from benching 180 to 220 in about three weeks after taking Deca . I want the strength, not the mass muscles. I would appreciate if someone could suggest one based on Deca / Winstrol / and something to keep the hormone levels about right. Thanks guys!

Anabolics will do nothing for you.....and as soon as you end your cycle, you'll lose whatever little gains you made. Id suggest that you learn how to eat and train IN THE GYM.

will_work is offline Associate Member

lol......you DO NOT LIFT WEIGHTS but you want to use steroids to get more muscle and strength WTF ?
    Last edited by will_work; 09-14-2007 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ROID.RAGE
    lol......you DO NOT LIFT WEIGHTS but you want to use steroids to get more strength WTF ?
    This must be a joke. Someone is fvcking with us, lol.

This must be a joke. Someone is fvcking with us, lol.
    haha ..i think so

5'11" and ONLY 187 and you dont' want any more mass....hmmm you have not done any research on your own have you????

Diet and training determine mass NOT steroids ... they only help raise it to another level.

you do NOT need steroids....without adding at least a replacement dose of test you are risking losing your libido as deca will shut your HPTA down at even a low dose.

It is really funny how some people go off making fun "trying" to put others down. Remember the day you were of F***ING new member as well?!?!? Do you guys watch MMA? When I say not lifting, I mean that I don't stay at the gym 2 hours lifting weights, but I do stay for two hours grappling, punching, and doing physical exercises. If you want to give good advice, as ~JustIce4Me~ and others, I really appreciate, otherwise, please don't bother.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I dont think anyone is going to recommend you do steroids when you dont lift bro...

RA
    You will also have to excuse the other board members *smacks them* they forget this a no flame board

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    diet.

I wasnt flaming....I really thought someone was messing with us. Its not everyday that we see these threads....uh wait, nevermind....Anyway, sorry if it came across that way.

Thanks roidattack, one question though, what is the best legal test I can buy to take along with Deca ?

p.s. price is not an issue.

Thanks in advance.

sincere81oo0 is offline New Member
    I have 20 amps of 200mg of Deca , 18 amps of 50mg of Winstrol , and unlimited Novedex TX. I am not looking into getting big, what I am looking for is to gain a little bit of lean muscle and getting strength. My plan is the following, please comment on it:

Week-----Deca-----Winstrol-----Novedex TX
    ----------------------------------------------
    1 -------- 200mg -----------------------------
    2 -------- 200mg -----------------------------
    3 -------- 200mg -----------------------------
    4 -------- 400mg -----------------------------
    5 -------- 400mg -----------------------------
    6 -------- 200mg ---------------- 2 caps /day
    7 -------- 200mg -- 50mg eod --- 2 caps / day
    8 -------- 200mg -- 50mg eod --- 2 caps / day
    9 ----------------- 50mg eod --- 2 caps / day

bro first off dont take deca without test unless you dont want to be able to use your dick for awhile. second deca is for bulking not cutting, if you want to cut run winny and test. third do some more research as it seems you are misinformed. i hope i helped

Quote Originally Posted by sincere81oo0
    bro first off dont take deca without test unless you dont want to be able to use your dick for awhile. second deca is for bulking not cutting, if you want to cut run winny and test. third do some more research as it seems you are misinformed. i hope i helped
    ignorant blanket statement.

Sounds good sincere81oo0. Could you please advise on a legal test I can take along with winny?

RA
    None of its legal

Thanks roidattack, one question though, what is the best legal test I can buy to take along with Deca ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.
    legal??? bro the only way you get it legally is to go to a doc and get bloodwork done and prove you have low test levels. then you get a script for it. other than that its not "legal test"

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ignorant blanket statement.

hardly sir... actually it is a good statement, yes you can take deca to do other things but it would be a much more advanced stack and this guy is not advanced so i would call it a safe statement.. thanks

You should try the Roid Store!

hardly sir... actually it is a good statement, yes you can take deca to do other things but it would be a much more advanced stack and this guy is not advanced so i would call it a safe statement.. thanks
    how.. would it be more ADVANCED?
    utilizing a very strong nor group for cutting?
    test + deca = advanced?

You can cut or bulk on any anabolic , bro... I used npp and prop to cut 3% bf in my last cycle.

Sounds good sincere81oo0. Could you please advise on a legal test I can take along with winny?

sorry bro i wish i could help on that subject but your gonna have to stick around some boards and do your research just like everyone else... i have been posting on boards like EF and OM for awhile now and i just recentlly came here to build up posts to check on someone. research and learn and youll get your answers soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    how.. would it be more ADVANCED?
    utilizing a very strong nor group for cutting?
    test + deca = advanced?

last i checked test and deca together bloats you......

yes you can take certain things to reduce bloat but for a simple stack to cut i would stick with test/winny

It is really funny how some people go off making fun "trying" to put others down. Remember the day you were of F***ING new member as well?!?!? Do you guys watch MMA? When I say not lifting, I mean that I don't stay at the gym 2 hours lifting weights, but I do stay for two hours grappling, punching, and doing physical exercises. If you want to give good advice, as ~JustIce4Me~ and others, I really appreciate, otherwise, please don't bother.
    calm down no ones trippin on you and no ones making fun of you....if you up and decide to take steroids cuz you think every thing would be so much easier... your going to hurt your self

You can cut or bulk on any anabolic, bro... I used npp and prop to cut 3% bf in my last cycle.

your absolutlely right, hell you can even use dbol in cutting i know this but for a simple stack for an uneducated bro. test and winny does the trick... you can spend alll day telling this guy all the things he could take to cut and make his head spin but the fact of the matter is he has winny so simple solution is he gets some test and done deal.

do your research...and yes we all can help you too

any other questions i will be happy to give MY OPINION

legal??? bro the only way you get it legally is to go to a doc and get bloodwork done and prove you have low test levels. then you get a script for it. other than that its not "legal test"
    Hey, first thank you all for the replies. I will do more research. I was wondering the legal tests such as TestFuel or DieselTest. But maybe they are not as strong?

Also, what is the best test I can get anywhere?

test is test man... just make sure its dosed correctlly and from a sterile place.

RA
    Thats subjective....but people cant come back and say this ugl or that because its against the rules. Id advise you to just read and research on that topic.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Thats subjective....but people cant come back and say this ugl or that because its against the rules. Id advise you to just read and research on that topic.
    Sure, no problem. I am having a hard time searching on "test." I have no clue where to start. Thanks.

RA

Never mind, I will go natural!

Thanks for all the replies though!!!!!
    Last edited by rbjj; 09-17-2007 at 01:40 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information