JT8561 is offline Junior Member

Equipoise + Anavar

Alright so I got my hands on 200 10mg tabs of anavar and I was gonna pick up some Equipoise to stack with it for my first cycle. I'm trying to stay away from test my first cycle so thats why I chose Equipoise. I've heard alot of mix opinion of how many mg's of anavar to take at a time. Also I know you usually pyrimid when you take pills can someone give me some ideas.

I was wondering if someone could help me out and set up a cycle length and dosage for me, I have 200x 10mg anavars and I can get as much Eq as I need what do you guys think? Thanks again in advance.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Stay away from EQ, it's a waste of money

You don't pyramid pills. that's also pointless

I've never taken anavar so I wouldn't know how much

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    if ur taking var by its self.. 80mg ED
    if ur taking var w/ EQ.. 80mg ED

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    Stay away from EQ, it's a waste of money

You don't pyramid pills. that's also pointless

I've never taken anavar so I wouldn't know how much

Why do you say eq is a waste of money?? Do you have experience with it?? I think opinions vary more on eq than any other steroid I have seen. Two friends of mine swear by it and say they got harder and more vascular with it than any other secondary compound.

However some people on here hate it and call it a complete waste of money.

JT8561 is offline Junior Member
    80mg of var a day is a high dose thats expensive with 200 tabs I don't even have 4 weeks worth of that shit. I was kinda hoping to run for atleast 8 weeks for my first cycle.

How long should I run the Equipoise @ 500-600 once per week for how many weeks?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i would never run var less than 60mg ED thats for damn sure..
    bout 12 weeks at 600mg/wk should suffice

sitries is offline Associate Member
    run the var at 40 or 50mgs per day for 8weeks. that worked fine for me - gave me awesome strength gains. then run the EQ at 600mg for 12weeks

i did var at 50 and didnt really get much as i did when i up'd it to 80 but thats just me.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JT8561
    80mg of var a day is a high dose thats expensive with 200 tabs I don't even have 4 weeks worth of that shit. I was kinda hoping to run for atleast 8 weeks for my first cycle.

How long should I run the Equipoise @ 500-600 once per week for how many weeks?
    well if you have 200 tabs and you want to run it for 8 weeks .... then 200 divided by 8 = 25. I would take the advice of someone who has extensive knowledge of the use of the compounds if i was you though. Tai says 60mg thats what id do.
    Eq should be shot every 3.5 days. ex. mon mornng and thurs night. Half a dose each time

Why no test?

nrobleski is offline Associate Member
    why avoid test for 1st cycle?? Thats the golden cycle, eq is well known for being the least effective anabolic for the money, anavar is great but ususally people who do steroids for the first time are looking for the anabolic effect, not saying they dont they are steroids yet on the lower end of the spectrum, why not just up cardio and keep diet in check, stay all natural!

Thread Information