Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st cycle

akh 1985 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    for HRT patients...doesn't work that way for BB'rs
    why?

i thought both would be after the same thing, ie elevated test levels, reduced sides and less fluxuation in blood levels

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I'm losing interest in this thread. I used to be a regular user of Sust but after a while I found that single esters like E or C are much cheaper and easier to use. You can believe what you want, who am I to try to change someone's opinion. You obviously aren't going to sway on it anyway

read a few of these posts Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it

dizz,
    sust might not be a good choice for a beginner, i never said it was

all i did was ask someone to explain why it wasnt

when i pointed out obvious flaws in his statement you accused me of being uneducated

i have no problem with you or any members, i just hate when people give out uneducated advice

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by akh 1985
    when i pointed out obvious flaws in his statement you accused me of being uneducated

I never said you were "uneducated"...it just seemed you didn't understand why you have to pay so much attention to the shorter esters

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Akh 1985,

Every point I made was not about why sust was created, but why is was not good for bodybuilding or the newbie. This is so clear. Nothing I said was "made up" and all of it can be proved if you'd do some research.

I dont care to explain the BASICS to you and when you didnt bring ANYTHING to the table anyway. Shit, I didnt even think that it was an argument until you said it was. I thought I was just responding to your newbie question. Why did you shit yourself? Also, if anything I stated was uneducated, Im sure some of the other members and VETS that have posted in this thread would have called it out.

You need to chill out and read up, bro. Im done with this lame thread and you. Say whatever you want, Im out.

johnny too small, all i did was ask why you didnt feel sust was for a beginner and support it with facts. when some of your facts were bogus and didnt make sense, i pointed it out(post 32)
    i never once had a newbie question, i only questioned your flawed statements

i am in no way a "guru" or "vet" on the subject, but i never make suggestions or give advice on something that i have not extensively researched or done personally

i just dont agree with giving out uneducated advice about administering exogenous hormones

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i run it for trt...prop kicks in takes me 4 days while the enanthate is being cleaved and utilized keeping me stable the rest of the week if not 2 weeks..
    i notice if i run testE once a week i kinda get.. meh.. cranky/emotional.. i found that when i add in prop it helps to keep me more stable like baby sust... which was manufactured for HRT once every 2-3weeks administration.
    Why not just do the Test E twice a week is you want stability. Thats what I do and I dont get any emotional issues

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    kuz i dont wanna inject more than once a week.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goneyachemy
    the sust is all i have at the moment so, instead if buying eth or cyp and waiting i figured i would see if i could use it up
    using stuff just because you have it sitting around is on the top 5 list of best ways to get big of all time

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    kuz i dont wanna inject more than once a week.
    P U S S Y !!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st cycle-351425424_1e9e84fd3e.jpg  

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    lol when u do 12cc ED.. you look at injecting in a whole new spectrum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information