MasonMan is offline Junior Member

newbie cut cycle...

So here it goes...this is my first cycle and my goal=weight loss+defnition. i'll be running test prop 500m/g week 12 weeks.
    shot every other day. i was thinking:
    monday 200m/g, wendesday 200m/g, friday 100m/g.
    If I have to I'll just do 100m/g a day for 5 days a week.
    I have 8 weeks worth of winny (oral...I know, bad, buts thats all I could do)
    I can get more winny but right now its 10m/g a pill. Thinking Im gonna take 3 per day???Morning,afternoon, evening.
    For pct I'll throw in some nolvadex 10 weeks in...im still researching this though.
    and thats it for the vitamins.
    A little about me:
    Im 21, 6 foot even, 250lbs and 18%bf...I think...I've been lifting for 5 years but only in the last 2 have I really been serious. I started out wei***ng 355lbs and dropped to be what i consider a small person. I need to lose this weight because I just got into skydiving and my instructor wants me down to about 220lbs. My diet is very strict right now with a very restricted calorie intake. about 2500. I do cardio like a mad man 6 days a week at about 2/3 intensity for an hour each day plus commuter biking. I fell like im at a plateau and gear is gonna help. Right???lol

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    personally I shoot prop every day, but you could get by with every other day, but I wouldn't switch around dosages and skip days and such. If you only want to pin eod just do the math and shoot the equivalent to give yourself about what you want in a week in even eod shots.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    yeah bro pinning every day is the way to go. Rotate sites, delts, quads, glutes.
    Also to be clear you are wanting to drop 25lbs, so around 2 lbs a week while shooting 500mg prop?

Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph
    yeah bro pinning every day is the way to go. Rotate sites, delts, quads, glutes.
    Also to be clear you are wanting to drop 25lbs, so around 2 lbs a week while shooting 500mg prop?
    yea thats about right...what if i did 150m/g every other day. it would only run me in at 450m/g a week but hey im not exactly trying to gain massive muscle mass here (bulk up). and that way im not changing up doses. im hoping the winny will really do the trick. you guys think 450m/g prop is gonna interfere with actual pounds lost? this is all assuming calorie intake is right. my original thinking was that the prop will help retain all the muscle or mass im burning from all of the intense cardio. is this thinking correct???are my doses right for my goals???
    Last edited by MasonMan; 09-15-2007 at 06:19 PM.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonMan
    yea thats about right...what if i did 150m/g every other day. it would only run me in at 450m/g a week but hey im not exactly trying to gain muscle mass here. and that way im not changing up doses. hence the winny. you guys think 450m/g prop is gonna interfer with actual pounds lost?
    150mg eod would add up to more than 450mg/week:
    Say, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Monday, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    150mg eod would add up to more than 450mg/week:
    Say, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Monday, etc.
    alright cool...so it looks like im gonna have to use quarters cc when i draw. 125m/g eod=500m/g by the end of 6 days so basically a week. does that sound right??

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonMan
    alright cool...so it looks like im gonna have to use quarters cc when i draw. 125m/g eod=500m/g by the end of 6 days so basically a week. does that sound right??
    that would work, keep us posted on the results.

Thread Information