Thread: D-BOl and liver

RaidersFan is offline Junior Member

D-BOl and liver

Im almost finished my 2nd week of d-bol which i am running at 30mg a day and i am getting this weird feeling in my liver area it kind of feels like it is pressing up against my rib cage.I am also taking around 4000mg of milkthistle with it. Has any body every experieneced this feeling before while running d-bol. I'm not sure if i should stop taking them. I dont have any jaundice and my urine looks pretty normal im not sure what to do.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Youre just being paranoid, there is noway in hell that such a low dose did significant liver damage in 2 weeks. Your dose is on the low side and you havent been taking it long. only way I see that it could have caused trouble would be if you had a preexisting condition of some kind. Do you drink a lot of alcohol or are you on an prescription meds that might stress the liver? Some rec drugs might also add stress, but they dont like it if we talk about those on here.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    are you drinking plenty of water?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

2 years ago i did 4 months of accutane i think at 20 mgs a day then like a month after i was off i got wasted because i didnt no how it bad it was on your liver i had the same feelingof it pressing against my rib cage but it went away after a couple of days. The last time i really got drunk or drank any amount of alcohal was end of june other then that i havent touched alcohal.As for water i drink at least a gallon a day.

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    Drink plenty of water. It may be your stomach if you are eating more food these days along with 'pushing' hard at the gym..... Your blood pressure is probably changing.... Face it, you're growing & changing in greater strides than normal.

I'm Jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by RaidersFan
    2 years ago i did 4 months of accutane i think at 20 mgs a day then like a month after i was off i got wasted because i didnt no how it bad it was on your liver i had the same feelingof it pressing against my rib cage but it went away after a couple of days. The last time i really got drunk or drank any amount of alcohal was end of june other then that i havent touched alcohal.As for water i drink at least a gallon a day.
    Id say you have nothing to worry about it, and its just your mind playing tricks on you. There is always a posibility though that something is wrong, and if you want to be 100% sure you could see a doc for some tests. Cant take anyone's advice on here as truth, as we are not medical professionals.

actually for the first 5 days i had my d bol at 10mgs because my buddy said they were 10mg tabs but i later found out they were only 5mgs so i ve atually only bee at 30mgs for a week.

I might add that I routinely run dbol at 75mg/day for 3 weeks and never experienced any long lasting problems. Liver enzymes get elevated some but return to normal after getting off.

I also get these feelings like my liver is grumbling like how your stomach does when you are hungry it feels like that for my liver sometimes it sounds kind of weird but that is the only way i know how to describe the feeling.

I also get these feelings like my liver is grumbling like how your stomach does when you are hungry it feels like that for my liver sometimes it sounds kind of weird but that is the only way i know how to describe the feeling.
    umm.. there arent pain recepters IN your liver and there is no reason for it to grumble.. i doubt krebs cycle and glycogen production is that intense in ur hepatic region.

its either A) GAS or B)Psychosomatic.
    i'll let u flip the coin to decide which answer u wanna go with

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    umm.. there arent pain recepters IN your liver and there is no reason for it to grumble.. i doubt krebs cycle and glycogen production is that intense in ur hepatic region.

exactly. Id go with psychosomatic. He mentioned getting the feeling in his liver after taking accutane, but this was only after he heard about how it was hard on the liver.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I have talked to people who are getting back pumps, and claim its kidney or liver hurting

wow ACCUTANE did not see that..
    ACCUTANE will eat ur liver.. regurgitate it then stomp on it while it ****s up ur RNA

I ahve also talk to other ppl that have got that feeling of there liver pressing up against there rib cage but it was due to being drunk.Also do you think accutane f**cked with my liver that hard because i no the liver can recover from being stressed . and it was like 2 years ago.

I ahve also talk to other ppl that have got that feeling of there liver pressing up against there rib cage but it was due to being drunk.Also do you think accutane f**cked with my liver that hard because i no the liver can recover from being stressed . and it was like 2 years ago.
    Would think you are just fine. If your liver were damaged badly then you would have shown signs by now and be in poor health. Any damage that was done should have healed up a long time ago.

While i was on accutane i had three blood tests and the doctor said they were all good but i dont think i have had one since on my liver values.Do you think i could have liver imflamation at all. Im for sure going to get a blood test post cycle.I also read in a article that milk thistle doesnt do anything to protect your liver from 17aa roids it just protects your liver from toxins due to alcohal and other recreational drugs is this true?
    Last edited by RaidersFan; 09-16-2007 at 01:30 AM.

Crest is online now Senior Member
    drink loads of water on orals, its not ur liver you can feel! you can completly **** your liver up, and the only way you would know is if your skin turned yellow

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa

C) ACID REFLUX. Some people don't realise your esophagus curves around and sometimes you can get pains just under your ribs on your left hand side. A lot of orals do this to me for some reason and after several weeks of taking them the damage builds up and starts to really bug me. Make sure you take your pills with food or atleast milk and see if that doesn't help. It does for me and I get the exact pains your talking about.

I have been taking my d-bol on an empty stomach. For the pain is not on the left tho it is on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    C) ACID REFLUX. Some people don't realise your esophagus curves around and sometimes you can get pains just under your ribs on your left hand side. A lot of orals do this to me for some reason and after several weeks of taking them the damage builds up and starts to really bug me. Make sure you take your pills with food or atleast milk and see if that doesn't help. It does for me and I get the exact pains your talking about.
    aye thats true..
    every oral gives me mad indigestion too..

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I have been taking my d-bol on an empty stomach. For the pain is not on the left tho it is on the right.
    hmmm... try the milk and food with your pills and try some tums if that doesn't help then you rule out the whole indigestion thing... if it does help then your just weird! either way you get closer to the problem...

Thread Information