fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

test deca finasteride to use or not to use

i will run a test deca cycle in a month,should i run finasteride from now cause i am hairloss prone or should i only use it if i had hairloss while on cycle??

gooer is offline Associate Member
    lots of people say deca + finasteride isn't a good mix.. can cause more hair loss.. research it. eq would be a better choice..

but if you already knew that and you are talking about preventing it with the test, start running it now. it takes a while to build up in your system. i'd also recommend using it with nizoral shampoo which dramatically stopped the amount of hair i was losing in conjuction with dutasteride.

yeah i know that but i have heard somewhere that a lot have use the 3 together with no hairloss,any feedback

gooer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    yeah i know that but i have heard somewhere that a lot have use the 3 together with no hairloss,any feedback
    depends on who you ask, some people have told me if it's just a little deca it's no big deal or that it's a myth entirely. other people have told me it scalped them.. up to you to make the call bro.

bump

SNUKA is offline Member
    the thing is there is alot of parroting with out actual evidence by users. I am in the same boat as you but i have never ran deca yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SNUKA
    the thing is there is alot of parroting with out actual evidence by users. I am in the same boat as you but i have never ran deca yet.
    that is what i am thinking .

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    I used finasteride with test and deca and suffered no ill effects nor did I notice any excess or accelerated hair loss. My dr. prescribed it and he knew about the compounds I was using, if there was a possibility of a negative reaction I'm sure he would have at least mentioned it. Finasteride does take 3mos or so to get into your system, or at least to see results when using with out AAS, so the time it takes to work may be slowed down by AAS. To start taking prior to your cycle would be to your advantage, IMO

Thread Information