buffgator is offline king of mass

cant decide on my next cycle, I change my mind daily.

Stats 6'2" 285lbs 20%bf. Damnit I can not decide on my next cycle, should I go for 300lbs, or cut to 15%bf, or cut to 10%bf. I cant decide Here is what I have
    Test prop 100mg-5 bottles
    sust 325mg-5 bottles
    tri tren 200mg-3 bottles
    d-bol 25mg-100 tabs
    winnie 50mg- 80 tabs
    10 weeks worth of clen
    10 weeks worth of t-3
    200 nolva
    100 aromasin
    Give me some ideas guys i change my mind every day. I can even buy some more stuff.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    tren +win+T3 = fun to cut with.. .. and bulk lol
    i would diet down to bout 12% depending on what type of training you have to do.

i know functional strength training makes DIETING a bitch and a half due to how important stamina is so calorie excess is crucial.

but personally i would diet down.. (i hate being over 15%) for bout 8 weeks that should get ya to about 13% or so.. and i would diet w/ just test and dbol . i say this because well test is needed for all proper physiological functions.. so bout 200-300mg/wk and i would run dbol for bout 6-7 weeks.
    dbol usually nerfs my appetite pretty good (as with all orals) which should make it easier to not over eat at all and help retain or even gain strength while dieting. i would stay in about an 800 calorie deficite maybe 600 depending on how you feel for this phase.

after bout 8 weeks i would switch to tren/test and bulk as cleanly as possible.. first 2-3 weeks the effects of trens nutrient partioning agent should help keep leaning you out.. that will probably get u close to 11-12% while gaining significant strength.

as soon as you notice the trens strength gains to platue i would incorporate win ontop of it for a very synergestic effect and just run it till ur out. while eating in about a 600-800calorie excess.

Good advice tai. I would assume that when I switch from d-bol to tren that I would want to keep my test low still. Also thinking 100mgs a day on the win?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator
    Good advice tai. I would assume that when I switch from d-bol to tren that I would want to keep my test low still. Also thinking 100mgs a day on the win?
    yeah no reason to up it.. wont make a lick of diff especially if ur running something as strong as tren .
    definetly give ur self a couple weeks break between the dbol and the tren.. kinda let ur body hit a homeostasis so the tren will have greater systemic shock

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Loose some fat first bro.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator
    Give me some ideas guys i change my mind every day. I can even buy some more stuff.
    I am in the same boat, my next cycle is scheduled for 01 December and I find myself changing my mind weekly on what it's going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    Loose some fat first bro.
    Yeah it only start to bother me around 20% since I am a strong man competitior and not a Calvein Klein model.

Thread Information