Thread: Frontloading

JAY_WD is offline Member

Cool Frontloading

I will be running test e 600mg pw and EQ 600mg for my next cycle.

In order to frontload do i need to inject 1200mg test e and 1200mg EQ in my first week and then go back to normal dosages after active test/eq in my body has halfed?

Can someone confirm that this is correct.?

Also should i shoot the full 1200mg of test e and 1200mg of EQ on the same day but at different injection sites (approx 4 injections per day) or, can i break them down into smaller injections and spread it over the week?

Will this still have the same effect?

If i am frontloading in the first week and essentaily doubling my dose of test/eq, would it be safe to say that i would also need to double my dose of Armidex and Duta for this first week?

Thanks.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small

Read through this twice dude, its the reason why i have decided to frontload.

Just want to confirm on my dosages, injection times, and adex/duta frontload.

Quote Originally Posted by JAY_WD
    Read through this twice dude, its the reason why i have decided to frontload. Then why the dumb question, dude?
    Just want to confirm on my dosages, injection times, and adex/duta frontload.
    No, you dont frontload adex/dutra.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    frontloading is awesome!!!

I only front load test

Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    frontloading is awesome!!!

I only front load test
    Meh, never did shiz for me or the bros I know.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    anyone else? need a professional opinion

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    anyone else? need a professional opinion
    well I was going to say that I've frontloaded test e and I felt the effects (sex drive) much sooner than the same type cycle without frontloading, but I'm not a professional, so I'll move along

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    well I was going to say that I've frontloaded test e and I felt the effects (sex drive) much sooner than the same type cycle without frontloading, but I'm not a professional, so I'll move along

I regard you as a pro, you know your shit.

What you think about fromlaoding the eq, the injection times and the increase in dosage for Adex/Duta for the first week?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I never understood the logic behind faster effects with frontloading.

Lets look at it this way. If I run 1g of test per week, no frontloading just 2x500mg shots, will I feel it soon than I felt the same test when I ran my ast cycle at 500mg per week? Because with the frontloading logic I AM in effect frontloading 500mg of test. I just never drop back down to 500mg per week, I keep it at 1g.

So essentially you could say running 500mg per week is like frontloading 250mg per week. So why would I feel it faster when I just simply dont drop the dose in half?

Makes no sense to me and never agreed with it.

Amuuzeng is offline Junior Member
    Looks about right. I'd suggest twice weekly injections. If you want to get technical, EQ and Test E do not have the same 1/2 lives. EQ is longer. There is a good post on half lives. If you want exact dosages you'd inject accordingly which would be different days for each compound (ie, spread out through the week) and yes this should have the same effect. I'd say, don't double ancillaries, just take them consistantly.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I never understood the logic behind faster effects with frontloading.

Lets look at it this way. If I run 1g of test per week, no frontloading just 2x500mg shots, will I feel it soon than I felt the same test when I ran my ast cycle at 500mg per week? Because with the frontloading logic I AM in effect frontloading 500mg of test. I just never drop back down to 500mg per week, I keep it at 1g.

So essentially you could say running 500mg per week is like frontloading 250mg per week. So why would I feel it faster when I just simply dont drop the dose in half?

Makes no sense to me and never agreed with it.
    Agreed. Frontloading is a bunch of BS.

i dont undrstand frontloading, if i do 500mg or 1000mg why would that matter on how fast it is ubsorbed. its more than normal either way so my body should take it in at the same rate right? sometimes i wonder if people are just feeling there kickstarts like dbol or prop?

i was planning on doing it next cycle just because of the great everyone talks about it? Guess i will find out if theres a differents.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Agreed. Frontloading is a bunch of BS.
    Interesting. I'm starting to think the same thing.

I frontloaded my test E 2 weeks ago (i'm currently on the 3rd week) and I did feel a slight increase in sex drive, but no noticeable in-gym effects yet, and it's the 3rd week already.

Big
    Everyone is different, but I'm not going by something I read somewhere, just my personal experience. On test e at 500mg/week I usually notice an increased sex drive as my first signs it's "kicking in" as they say, on around week 5 or 6. Same conditions but 1000mg week 1 then down to 500, and I notice the increased sex drive week 2 or 3. Now the increased sex drive may be the only difference, I'm not saying it's a night and day difference either way, just my .02 on what has worked for me.

Amuuzeng is offline Junior Member
    You frontload to get to a 'steady state' quicker. It will not be absorbed any quicker, but you will get to you body's steady state or desired concentration faster. Depending on the person and available receptors, this will make all the difference in the world or none at all--everyone will have a different therapeutic level depending on age, weight, past cycles, etc, etc...

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Any other opinions on frontloading?

Yes or No and why

JAY_WD is offline Member
    bump..

nrobleski is offline Associate Member
    frontload with test prop or suspension something with a quick halflife, run the prop or susp from week 1-4 or 5 while running your normal test e or c dose byt he time you drop the short esterd test your longer esterd test will be peaking so you wont lose any time gaining

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    if i ever use long esters again...
    id front load tripple dose for the first week or double for the first two weeks.
    I doubled for 2 with enth and decca and "felt it" It week 2-3
    I got the bloat starting in week 2 as well, my stomach gained several lbs all on its own

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by nrobleski
    frontload with test prop or suspension something with a quick halflife, run the prop or susp from week 1-4 or 5 while running your normal test e or c dose byt he time you drop the short esterd test your longer esterd test will be peaking so you wont lose any time gaining
    why would you frontload prop or susp? Frontloading short esters makes no sense really, they already hit the system fast.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    So should i frontload or not?

Atomini is offline Banned
    Hmm is it general consensus that people ONLY saw libido increase with frontloading by the second/third week and NOT in-gym results??

I'm just trying to find out if my frontload experience is right on track here. All i've seen so far is slight libido increase.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Has anyone seen an increase in gym results when frontloading?

Big
    Has anyone seen an increase in gym results when frontloading?
    That's hard to say, I've frontloaded on cycles running test, deca , and dbol or drol. I don't keep a log of workouts, so of course I see increases in the gym, but I can't say it's just because of frontloading. Basically no one can tell you if it will help you or not, try a cycle with (or without) frontloading, then try the other next cycle, it's all about finding what works for you.

big_dubya33 is offline Associate Member
    My personal experience -am in 2nd cycle right now. First cycle didn't frontload test, this cycle I did...took about 5 weeks for test to kick in last time. This time I'm feeling it in week 3.

only compounding variable is that I'm also runnng tbol this time (no kickstart previously) which also seems to take about 3 weeks to fully kick so that is an alternate explanation...

So should i frontload or not?
    Lets put it this way. I frontloaded my Enan, Decca only cycle. I did it primarly to SHORTEN the length of the cycle and recover sooner. However, I found myself running the extra two weeks anyway because the gains were really kicking in around week 6-7.

Imo, no need to frontload. My brother and buddy had the same exp. with their cycles too.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    frontloading is BS? Funny I see it other long acting medications in clinical studies. Where do you think the extra drug goes? Poop it out?

Second2None is offline Banned
    i just got done front loading, im on week 2 and major increase in sex drive, im about to chop down a tree put a hole in it and call it suzie

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    frontloading is BS? Funny I see it other long acting medications in clinical studies. Where do you think the extra drug goes? Poop it out?
    So Kratos are you for frontloading or against frontloading and why??

So Kratos are you for frontloading or against frontloading and why??
    Put it this way, can you frontload a beer? Pound two then drink one at a time slowly and you'll understand anyone who disputes frontloading isn't thinking.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Put it this way, can you frontload a beer? Pound two then drink one at a time slowly and you'll understand anyone who disputes frontloading isn't thinking.

SOLD! Frontloading it is!!

You know your shit Kratos.

So are my frontloading dosages correct?

Would you bump up the Adex/Duta for the first week?

Adex is not needed as it isn't a real long half life. Duta has a half life of about 5 weeks. Studies were done where they had people take 2.5mg a day for 2 weeks and it resulted in the same peak concentration as taking .5mg ed. You could up the duta for the first week if you want to.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Adex is not needed as it isn't a real long half life. Duta has a half life of about 5 weeks. Studies were done where they had people take 2.5mg a day for 2 weeks and it resulted in the same peak concentration as taking .5mg ed. You could up the duta for the first week if you want to.

I am running Duta/Adex throughout my cycle to minimise hair loss and bloat.

I figured that if my test for the week increased, my Adex and Duta for that week would need to increase as well.

Should i increase for first week or stay as normal?

Jay wd,

Hey bro, best of luck on your cycle. Is this your first? My frontloaded cycle made me horny as shiz really fast too, however, I didnt start seeing real gains in the gym for a long time after. I was eating like a beast.

Hope it works out better for you. Good luck.

Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member
    i was debating whether to frontload or not too, i just started a cycle and ended up frontloading to see how it works for me... even though there are a lot of mixed thoughts...bottom line for me is mathematically, frontloading makes sense

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Jay wd,

Hey bro, best of luck on your cycle. Is this your first? My frontloaded cycle made me horny as shiz really fast too, however, I didnt start seeing real gains in the gym for a long time after. I was eating like a beast.

Hope it works out better for you. Good luck.

Thanks dude, yes this is my first injectable cycle.

Did a cycle of Halo-50 a few months ago and best gains came during last two weeks of PCT and a few weeks after PCT.

Thread Information