djsir007 is offline Associate Member

What if I hit the bone?

Just wondering what would be the problem if I hit a bone during injection?

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Where were you planning on injecting mate?? Because unless you try and inject a 1.5" into your forarm or somthing crazy like that, then you dont need to worry about hitting a bone...

If you plan on injecting in your glutes, a 1.5" is recomended (1" if you are very very ripped, but i would still stick to 1.5 to be safe), other area's such as quads, delts etc, you usually go with 1" ... Just tell the guys here where you plan to inject, and they can tell you the sizes best for those spots, so no you dont have to worry about hitting the bone mate....

Jaguar

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Ouch !!
    Dude, get shorter needles!LOL
    Actually I preferr to have 23 guage 1 inch needles myself reguardless of where I inject. Since I do all of my own injections ( unlike alot of the luckier bro's here who are married) 1 inch neddles are just easier to handle. I tried 1.5 inch but they were awkward so I went back to the 1 inch.
    IC

ruffio is offline New Member
    Im lean and use a 1.5 in. in the glutes no problems. I use a 5/8 for site injections in the bis and tris.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    If you hit a bone you're way too skinny to even think about using AS.

Im not worried about hitting the bone, I was just wondering what would happen. Would you get some infection or something? I only ask because I have heard that you should try to avoid the bone, which made me wonder why? Thanks

bortort is offline Associate Member

Re: What if I hit the bone?

Originally posted by djsir007
    Don't try to find out

symatech is offline Retired Moderator

Wink ouch

it would hurt like a bitch, you would fall down crying and the needle would break off in your arm in which case you'd have to amputate.

just kiddin man...

peace

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    If you think you can hit a bone with 1.5 you not ready to cycle yet, learn how to eat and train and build a sold base naturally 1st.

Hey guys,
    Its just a question.
    WHAT IF I HIT THE BONE?
    I was just wondering what would happen.
    Thats all.

mexicali is offline New Member
    I imagine it would HURT like a bitch

tryingtogain is offline Member

Talking

inject it into your ass instead

I will try the ass thing on my very next shot, maybe thats why i was losing weight and getting weaker. I swore I was supposed to get bigger and stronger while on AS, but I guess since I kept injecting into my bone I wasnt getting the whole effect. Thanks for the help brothers. I will keep you posted on my progress now that I know the deal.

hardgainer21 is offline Junior Member
    imo you probably wouldnt feel much since your bones dont have nerves in them. your pelvis curves inward anyways so even if your lean you souldnt worry, that being said make sure your hitting the right spot on your glutes.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    I swore I was supposed to get bigger and stronger while on AS, but I guess since I kept injecting into my bone I wasnt getting the whole effect.
    yeh bro do the glutes, and the quads. where were you injecting to where you were injecting into the bone?? AS will help you, but you need to have a good diet regime first bro..

I started injecting into my knee caps, but quickly realized that was not the best place so then I tried my shoulder blades. I was rotating every other shot. I had to have my girlfriend do the blades. I started with 2cc of SUS, and gained two pounds in 8 weeks. So I thought it was working, but after 14 weeks of 500mg I have lost 7 pounds. I will try the glutes (thats my butt cheek right?) hopefully that will work. Thanks

I started injecting into my knee caps, but quickly realized that was not the best place so then I tried my shoulder blades. I was rotating every other shot. I had to have my girlfriend do the blades. I started with 2cc of SUS, and gained two pounds in 8 weeks. So I thought it was working, but after 14 weeks of 500mg I have lost 7 pounds. I will try the glutes (thats my butt cheek right?) hopefully that will work. Thanks
    you're kidding right?? why would you inject into your knee cap. if you only gained 2lbs after 8wks. of sust, and lost 7lbs. after 14 wks. of 500mg.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    That's funny bro,
    Yeah those knee cap injections are a bitch aren't they?
    IC

Originally posted by Tobey

That's funny bro,
    Yeah those knee cap injections are a bitch aren't they?
    IC

Grant is offline Member
    i put them in my forehead, 18 gauge 1.5 inch

Damn it! Why didnt I think about my forehead. That sounds like a very good idea.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i heard up through the heel of your foot is a great place...and also under the fingernails??

I wouldnt recomend injecting under the fingernails. I really hurts and you get these funky bruises and your nail will fall off sometimes. Bad Idea, but the heel makes alot of sense. Thanks

Bump to that fingernails post---nothin but trouble there

My favorite spot is in my eye, ya know, the little corner closest to your nose. It hits pretty quick but sometimes I go blind for awhile.

Everyday I learn something new.

Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member
    Man, I hope there's no one out there that takes this seriously!!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I HOPE EVERYONE REALIZES THAT EVERYONE IS BEING DAMN SARCASTIC HERE!!!

Guys, u do have to be careful, you would be surprised at how stupid some teens out there could be. I mean some 15 year old, manages to get his hands on juice, stumbles upon some thread like this...dissaster written all over it!!!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Now, in terms of hitting a bone, first of all, i'm pretty sure that rarely happens (at least with such members on this board, cause we all pretty much learn the shit before we do it, and know the do's and donts!!!)

For those that have hit a bone, they were probably too embarassed to tell anyone! I would imagine it would REALLY hurt. And you would probably feel sharp pain just like pinching a nerve or something (i have no facts about this at all, this is a pure guess).

Just be careful, stick with the ass, shoulders and delts (quads being my favourite, cause it's easiest to do, and u can use both hands).

drpkckmrphy1 is offline Junior Member
    You silly fuckers!!!!LOL!!! Jesus...

gunther is offline New Member
    how could you do that i have no problem with 1.5 22g in my shoulder and im lean. dont put it in your knee

hammerhead is offline Member
    I cannot figure out if this thread is serious or not. A syringe needle is not going to penetrate the bone. Even if it does so what? No harm. You waste juice if you don't stick it in a nice soft muscle where it can be surrounded by blood and absorbed. You don't want to stick it in a vein or a bone or your body fat - but if you did it won't hurt anything. The only fear you should have is of wasting your juice (unless you buy 5 inch needles and start sticking them into your heart muscle or your abdominal organs - i wouldn't recommend that).

abdominal injections are pretty dope too. I like to put 1cc in each ab. it gives my stomach a very "defined' look.

ya this thread is bullshit but i am bored

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    I was told this kid was shooting roids into his abs and growing are before he dies...bla bla bla, growing area?? I get sick looking at a needle in my quad let alone near my balls! Some guys just come up with....

latman49 is offline Member

Re: What if I hit the bone?

I hit the bone several times a day, if you know what I mean . Never done it while injecting though, it would take too much concentration and coordination to do both at once. I may give it a try tomorrow.

DHARB is offline Junior Member
    I try to inject into my nuts during a cycle it keps them normal size, and the you can't ven feel it. I used a 1 1/2 inch 18 guage the first time but it came ou tthe other side of the sac so I switched to a 1 inch.

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    i've heard the 18g injection to the forehead is great for bulking. this is the funniest thread i've ever read on here

Thread Information