taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Question Tren and Hypoglycemia... INPUT PLEASE

ok this is kinda weird... and right now before i spend far too much time and adderall trying to search some journals and articles i'd like to just hear from you all...

firstly let me say.. that after bout my 5th or 6th run w/ tren .. i notice that i seem to have frequent fits of hypoglycemia... i get all the exact same symptoms that i got from fairlyhigh doses of insulin ..
    disoritentation, nasuea, sweating, and crazy hunger cravings PLUS VERY SHAKEY.
    they only occur when im running tren and they are sparatic.. i.e. hit me at any time.. not real rhyme or reason.. could be in middle of working out... just sitting there watching TV, or waking up from a nap.. who knows. i eat very frequently as im a FATTY by Nature...
    my blood sugar is about a constant 10-15points lower than normal at all times (though my bg meter has a +-5pt error on it )

the ONLY logical conclusion i can think of is that some how trens nutrient partioning agent (at the dose i run) is so strong that it seems to act in an insulin like manner shuddling nutreints from my blood stream into my muscles for storage/recovery..

im really tired so if this isnt exactly coherent im sorry but im just curious as to if anyone else is expereiencing this.. its pretty identical to the same hypoglycemic fits i would have from PGCL as well.

WTF i JUST WENT TO THE AAS Q'n'A section GADDAMIT! i hate my router it keeps ****ing reseting my connection and i kant get shit to happen

someone please report and have this move to proper forum.. before i off my self of embarrassment.. god i have beenso effin retarded lately WTF >< /cry

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    im sure some one will move this for you hoss..

Blog Entries
    about your question i know nothing about that ... but it must get scarry to have that happen out of no where..

nah.. i ran slin for over a year.. its not so much scarry as omg ANNOYING lol.
    u ever tried to eat a piece of pizza when ur shaking like u just drank 300mcg of clen LOL its like the ultimate punishment for a fat kid ><
    i have this thin crust chickn pizza i eat all the time.. it effen rocks but by the time i got it in my mouth all the chickn fell of and i had the pizza sauce all over my forhead ><

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    It sounds like the tren is making your muscles slop up everything you are taking in. Can you say protein synthesis? I've never done tren, tai. But I notice I get like that on cycle sometimes at two particular times. 1) went I first wake up in the morning. 2) right after training.

In the morning, the remedy is solid foods (obviously).

PWO for me, Waxy Maize Starch/BCAAs sets me straight. Then a shake or food within half an hour.

WMS Supplement Facts

Serving Size 40 g
    Servings Per Pound: 11
    Total Calories 160
    Calories from Fat 0
    Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
    Total Fat 0g 0%
    Saturated Fat 0g 0%
    Cholesterol 0mg 0%
    Sodium 0mg 0%
    Carbohydrates 38g 13%
    Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
    Sugar 1.5g 0%
    Protein 0g 0%
    Vitamin A 0mg 0%
    Vitamin C 0mg 0%
    Calcium 0mg 0%
    Iron 0mg 0%

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    nah.. i ran slin for over a year.. its not so much scarry as omg ANNOYING lol.
    u ever tried to eat a piece of pizza when ur shaking like u just drank 300mcg of clen LOL its like the ultimate punishment for a fat kid ><
    i have this thin crust chickn pizza i eat all the time.. it effen rocks but by the time i got it in my mouth all the chickn fell of and i had the pizza sauce all over my forhead ><
    lol.... that must be a site to see...... i can only imagine.... shaking like a old person trying to eat .... classic..

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    It can be due to many things, not to sure about the Tren but it could be if some awkward timing amongst meals, training(fatigue), if you are taking insulin (a surplus). Steroids , hormones have an effect on Hypoglycemia in itself, couldnt say to what degree exactly. Your hypothesis seems plausible

BTW: Did you eat well?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I had some wierd, I don't know what you would call them, mabe panic attacks. I mean I ate breakfast, took my strattera, drank a cup of coffee. Then I'd be in surgery, and I'd be like damn I feel kinda wierd. I better step out for a minute. I thought mabe it was like a combo of the paper mask and the heat from the tren , but no. I took a walk in the hall with no mask on, started sweating my balls off, and being lightheaded. I mean I might have passed out lightheaded. I sweat the or scrubs to the point it looked like I jumped in the bath with them on. I went to the cafe, to get some water as I was shaking and didn't know what else to do. Some peeps I knew came up to me (I'm kinda a big deal if you know me in person) and they were like wtf did someone spray you with a hose? I've had a few drinks so I don't know if this story helps you or not.

Blog Entries
    lol... the ending makes me laugh... ive been drinking... loll.

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    It can be due to many things, not to sure about the Tren but it could be if some awkward timing amongst meals, training(fatigue), if you are taking insulin(a surplus). Steroids, hormones have an effect on Hypoglycemia in itself, couldnt say to what degree exactly. Your hypothesis seems plausible
    yeah but it got me thinking if maybe there is some sort of increase in insulin sensitivity and maybe increase in recepters...
    my meals.. believe it or not.. are spot on.. though i eat every 3hrs instead of 2.. TRUST ME.. 2hrs is SO EFFIN ANNOYING. but i incorp a variety of fiber/fats to maintain stable blood glucose i.e. lil bit of salmon and metamucile or casein protein source w/ all my meals.. so i know its not like.. IM GOING Too long or going into a depleted state..
    most of my meals are 50/30/20 or 45/35/20 as for macros..
    and its ONLY when i run tren .. this i know for a fact.. for last 3-4 runs w/ tren its all the EXACT SAME SCENERIO..
    i usually run 100-200mcg of T4 when i run tren.. so i thought maybe that was our culprit so i ommitted it and still same damn hypo attacks..
    but if i stop tren.. or decrease the dosage immensely.. the hypoglycemic episodes cease and my bg goes back up to hoverin around 110 instead of around low 90's so beats me.

Yeah I eat every 3 hours as well.

Hmmm, yeah that is interesting. Im assuming you also consume lots of low GI carbs which would kinda make it even more awkward. Perhaps you are right about the insulin sensitvity. Have you experimented taking the shots at different times of the day? These crashes. are the spontaneous and sporadic or could you correlate it with something. i.e:After workouts? Well hormones can do that to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Yeah I eat every 3 hours as well.

Hmmm, yeah that is interesting. Im assuming you also consume lots of low GI carbs which would kinda make it even more awkward. Perhaps you are right about the insulin sensitvity. Have you experimented taking the shots at different times of the day? These crashes. are the spontaneous and sporadic or could you correlate it with something. i.e:After workouts? Well hormones can do that to you.
    meh GI of carbs is over rated when u take in consideration the effects protein and fats have on your blood gluclose as well as fiber, but yes they would be considered "Low GI"
    sugar free whole grain breads, yams, oats, cream of wheat, whole wheat speghetti...

K.Biz is offline Banned
    suck to be you

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    but by the time i got it in my mouth all the chickn fell of and i had the pizza sauce all over my forhead ><
    hahaha whatever you do in your spare time, please don't post about it up on here! Didn't know that's what you guys are into these days hahaha.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I dont know if the tren is triggering it but I already have hypo and yeah, it sucks.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    this just happened to me too and i wasnt sure what it was...i did a 4ml shot of tren and like 2 hours later i had to get some orange juice and lay down...my head was light, i thought i was going deaf and shakin like a leaf too....i dunno why but it sucks, more annoying than anything...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yeah but it got me thinking if maybe there is some sort of increase in insulin sensitivity and maybe increase in recepters...
    my meals.. believe it or not.. are spot on.. though i eat every 3hrs instead of 2.. TRUST ME.. 2hrs is SO EFFIN ANNOYING. but i incorp a variety of fiber/fats to maintain stable blood glucose i.e. lil bit of salmon and metamucile or casein protein source w/ all my meals.. so i know its not like.. IM GOING Too long or going into a depleted state..
    most of my meals are 50/30/20 or 45/35/20 as for macros..
    and its ONLY when i run tren .. this i know for a fact.. for last 3-4 runs w/ tren its all the EXACT SAME SCENERIO..
    i usually run 100-200mcg of T4 when i run tren.. so i thought maybe that was our culprit so i ommitted it and still same damn hypo attacks..
    but if i stop tren.. or decrease the dosage immensely.. the hypoglycemic episodes cease and my bg goes back up to hoverin around 110 instead of around low 90's so beats me.

I believe there is. I'm a diabetic. When I'm on tren and test i require lower dose of insulin to keep myself regulated. It def increases my insulin sensitivity.

then ima say that the nutrient partioning agent of tren is so strong that not only does it send the aminos to muscles at an extroidinary rate but seems to cause a heightened state of glycogen retention lowering bg levels.. WHERE THE HELL IS MAGIC.. and CAN SOMEOEN please REPORT THIS and have it moved to proper forum.. i dot have any buttons on any posts to click "BAD POSTS" LoL .. (dont know why)

RA
    Done

then ima say that the nutrient partioning agent of tren is so strong that not only does it send the aminos to muscles at an extroidinary rate but seems to cause a heightened state of glycogen retention lowering bg levels.. WHERE THE HELL IS MAGIC.. and CAN SOMEOEN please REPORT THIS and have it moved to proper forum.. i dot have any buttons on any posts to click "BAD POSTS" LoL .. (dont know why)

atleast u monitors are good for something lol :P

RA
    I also have DD cup sex appeal

atleast u monitors are good for something lol :P

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I also have DD cup sex appeal
    well damn..
    DD trumps C cup so u win

Receiver84 is offline Associate Member
    disoritentation, nasuea, sweating, and crazy hunger cravings PLUS VERY SHAKEY.
    WOW can I relate. I have had that same thing happen and only on tren . Only cure seems to be eating and I mean really EATING. Last time it happened I ate 7 baked potato's, 3 chicken Breasts, a huge bowl of ceral, and two slices of pizza all at one time in about 25 minutes. It was like I had a whole in my neck of something cause my stomach just never triggered full. By the time I was done eating I started to feel better. I just remember sweating like crazy and having the shakes real bad. Wild stuff.

I should get like that and then join a damn hot wing eating contest!

tren suspension would be great Pre Hot dog eating comp supplement

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i should note that mine was on tren e and happened after my first shot...so i really dunno....DD is way better than my A's as well...crap...

yep just got nailed w/a hypoglycemic episode... super gay

sarcomere is offline Junior Member
    Tai, usually hypoglycemia is defined as below 60mg/dl some people can go lower before getting symptoms.. Normal range is 80-120 fasting. Some people happen to be more sensitive to low glucose though.. Maybe its combination of the tren side effects and a lower glucose.. That is interesting that it actually lowers your glucose level.. Thats some anabolic stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by sarcomere
    Tai, usually hypoglycemia is defined as below 60mg/dl some people can go lower before getting symptoms.. Normal range is 80-120 fasting. Some people happen to be more sensitive to low glucose though.. Maybe its combination of the tren side effects and a lower glucose.. That is interesting that it actually lowers your glucose level.. Thats some anabolic stuff!
    yeah but i kan have the same sides while maintaining bg range above 70 when i use insulin around 15-20iu pwo.

sarcomere is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, maybe your just more sensitive to low levels of blood glucose

thunderin is offline Member
    I get similar sides when I diet with tren like now. Shaky as hell and dizzy. Feel like I gonna keel over at times. I eat some quick carbs, and bam, within 15-20 minutes I am fine again.

I believe that tren makes my metabolism so fast that I can easily hypo on it, but I love the results it gives me.

It also makes me not very nice when dieting.

Thread Information