r6guy is offline New Member

Need quick replies =]

Here's the situation, I am starting a new cycle, I already have 10 sus 250s.. (I'm going to go with a sus/deca /dbol stack, I posted this before), I realize I need more sus, but after reading all this negative stuff about sus, I was wondering if I could start with the sus (5 weeks of 500mg) and then switch to something else ? Such as some type of test (prop/entanate).. So should I stick to getting more sus? or would it be better to switch to something else instead of getting more sus? Thanks in advance.

atwa is offline Associate Member
    i would stay with the sust and up the dose. the rest of your cyvle looks very solid. best of luck to you.

The island of Lesbos..where every guy wants to be.
    Do the sust at 250 per wk for 10 wks. Its your first cycle and you will net 15-20 lbs if your training is good and your consuming 2 grams of protein per pound of your bodyweight daily.

BigC

The island of Lesbos..where every guy wants to be.
    And bro...I know some will disagree..but you don't need to stack all that shit now. Wait a few cycles down the road. See how your body reacts to the Sust. Then after 8-10 wks off...try the deca and see how you do. Im sure you will be 40lbs heavier by 3rd cycle.

BigC

cnyce89 is offline Banned

suck it up

hey im Big 'C'.....even pete said....!!!!!!

IMO i would recomend just getting to the point...dont wait...if your gonna do it, do it...get some more sust and up it to 500 mg a week...and 400 mg deca ...as well and 40mg ed of dbol ...

thats what im doing now...first cycle...

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    Hmm.....i think i might write that one down..that looks good my friend...

r6guy is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Juice Junkie
    Here is how I would do this

wk1-6: Sust 500mg/wk (two injections a week)
    wk7-8: Prop 100-150mg/EOD
    wk9,d1: 300mg clomid
    wk9,d2-7: 100mg clomid/ED
    wk10: 50mg clomid/ED
    wk12-14 off, reduce training on your off weeks no cardio at all. Take this time to get some things ready for your next cycle you will need deca /dbol /tren two of which you already have. You still need tren (fina).
    wk15: Deca 600mg/wk, dbol 50mg/ED
    wk16-18: Deca 600mg/wk, dbol 35mg/ED
    wk19-20: Fina 75mg/ED, dbol 35mg/ED

Switching to the tren the last two weeks is like switching to propionate. Although they are not the same ingredient both have similar effects with the tren being the short acting. This will again minimize loss after a cycle then just follow up with the clomid the way you did after the first.
    Thanks Juice, that was exactly the answer I was looking for.. BTW, this is not my first cycle, this is my second.. My first cycle consisted of 8 weeks of Sus 250 (500mg/week) + 40mg dbol for 4 weeks.... I think I'm going to try out your cycle. I had another question, for weeks 1-4, do you think I should get some more dbol to start off my cycle to help get going right away?

Thanks in advance.

Thread Information