Thread: Anadrol gains?

BTM0085 is offline Associate Member

Anadrol gains?

Hey dudes, I got some Anadrol , started taking 75 Mg a day on Thursday...I feel stronger right now, can lift a little more than I could then, but I have yet to gan a pound? I was just wondering anyone who has used Anadrol about how long does it take to see a weight gain, I mean I feel bigger already, my arms feel a lot harder than 4 days ago, but no weight gain yet?

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Give it a full week and you will see the weight starting to come on and another week and everyone else will also see the weight gain on you.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    everyone is diff i started gaining immidiately but i was in a caloric deficient state(before i started) and my body was prepped for the increase in carbs(and in cals) and aas.i gained a lb a day for 17 days straight, i was on 100mg ed. i didnt note an increase in strength for almost 2 wks though, i love d-rol(except for the sides,lol)

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    what were your sides... i dont get sides to bad at 100mg droll.... but every one is dif...

also, these pills look just like the ones ive seen in pictures doing quick googles of Anadrol , however they have no markings or slits, writing or anything, just small circular white pills. i believe they are legit, i mean i trust the dude, and i know some people who have gotten from him before, seems pretty honest. i gained some strength, i think they are legit can anyone confirm? i was supposed to get d-bol but they sent anadrol, so he gave me 60 of them, I dont have any pics right now though, he also gave me some def legit clomid pills.

also, i have not had acne atleast on my face for a good couple of years now, but i just got 3 pimples on my cheek and there all right next to each other. is that a known side effect, i hope so. so i know there legit lol

Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    what were your sides... i dont get sides to bad at 100mg droll.... but every one is dif...
    i felt anxious as hell(more elevated than normal) gyno started up and at the end i felt tired,tired so i actually cut mine a wk short

Quote Originally Posted by willieboy36
    also, these pills look just like the ones ive seen in pictures doing quick googles of Anadrol, however they have no markings or slits, writing or anything, just small circular white pills. i believe they are legit, i mean i trust the dude, and i know some people who have gotten from him before, seems pretty honest. i gained some strength, i think they are legit can anyone confirm? i was supposed to get d-bol but they sent anadrol, so he gave me 60 of them, I dont have any pics right now though, he also gave me some def legit clomid pills.
    post a pic in the pic forum

honestly i wouldnt get worried till 1 1/2 wks in with no results, u r still a little early to know for sure

Diamonite is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    also, i have not had acne atleast on my face for a good couple of years now, but i just got 3 pimples on my cheek and there all right next to each other. is that a known side effect, i hope so. so i know there legit lol
    I thought Drol doesn't aromatize? Can a vet answer that as well?

How old are you?

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamonite
    I thought Drol doesn't aromatize? Can a vet answer that as well?
    It doesn't aromatize, it's a DHT but it still has estrogenic side effects. I know it doesn't make sense and the reason why is still unkown to me but I have read that one theory is that drol binds to the ERs and drol does not bind to the ARs.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    I put on a lb a day for the first week, then a lb every other day for the next fortnight. Stayed steady for the last week. I put on a stone in a month ..... all on 50mg a day!!

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    It doesn't aromatize, it's a DHT but it still has estrogenic side effects. I know it doesn't make sense and the reason why is still unkown to me but I have read that one theory is that drol binds to the ERs and drol does not bind to the ARs.

I don't get this either, maybe some mods would know???

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    so that means that it shouldnt cause much acne and no hairloss if finasteride is used,right?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Money
    [/B]

I don't get this either, maybe some mods would know???
    it quite an anomaly for sure, no knows why that ive talked to (or read post from)and that includes vets and anthony roberts

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey dudes, I got some Anadrol, started taking 75 Mg a day on Thursday...I feel stronger right now, can lift a little more than I could then, but I have yet to gan a pound? I was just wondering anyone who has used Anadrol about how long does it take to see a weight gain, I mean I feel bigger already, my arms feel a lot harder than 4 days ago, but no weight gain yet?

be patient and give it a little time,,,are you eating enough?

BAD ASS MARTIN is offline New Member
    After The First Week A Pound Per Day And The Pumps Where Off The Hook... 50mg Per Day For 4 Weeks...

Thread Information