Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    ahhhh there is still a lab name in #25.

D TrAiN is offline New Member
    first of ithink you all need to relax.. i have been a member of this site for years now and i do apologize for "breaking the rules" but i clearly didnt know.. i have never had a problem in the past posting lab names and like i said its been a while.. as far as calling me a cop, idk how the **** you get that from the queston i asked. i was looking forward to getting back to a computer to check out what people had to say about what i asked and then when i do i find this shit? a simple "look the rules up" would have worked fine..

Serotonin is offline Member
    Lets call the wambulance...

Again I'm so utterly enthralled by the fact people go out of their way to act like this in a thread where a guy simply asked a question. Grow up and don't reply if you don't like the question. BUT WAIT I CAN"T HELP MYSELF FROM REPLYING WITH SEMI-WITTY COMMENTS THAT BORDERLINE A FLAME WHEN THERE IS "NO" FLAMING ON THIS BOARD.

Sorry Dtrain, if you scroll up through the diaper shit, I posted a reply to your actual question.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin
    Lets call the wambulance...

Again I'm so utterly enthralled by the fact people go out of their way to act like this in a thread where a guy simply asked a question. Grow up and don't reply if you don't like the question. BUT WAIT I CAN"T HELP MYSELF FROM REPLYING WITH SEMI-WITTY COMMENTS THAT BORDERLINE A FLAME WHEN THERE IS "NO" FLAMING ON THIS BOARD.

Sorry Dtrain, if you scroll up through the diaper shit, I posted a reply to your actual question.
    you need to chill with the holier than thou attitude man. people are sketched out for good reason

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information