JAY_WD is offline Member

EQ and bleeding?

I have heard that EQ can make you bleed quite a bit if you get a cut or are hurt.

I will be getting a tattoo during my cycle and i will be using EQ. Will i make a mess??
    Last edited by JAY_WD; 09-25-2007 at 08:15 PM.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAY_WD
    I have heard that EQ can make you bleed quite a bit if you get a cut or are hurt.

I will be getting a tattoo during my cycle and i will be using EQ. Will i make a mess??

bump...

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    actually ive found that since my blood has become so much thicker from being on test and a little bit of deca year round, i bleed much less, and clot alot quicker or stop bleeding alot quicker i should say. PS i get tattoos somewhat frequently, im actually about to go finish my shoulder piece in an hour, and i never bleed alot, and my guy is rough.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    actually ive found that since my blood has become so much thicker from being on test and a little bit of deca year round, i bleed much less, and clot alot quicker or stop bleeding alot quicker i should say. PS i get tattoos somewhat frequently, im actually about to go finish my shoulder piece in an hour, and i never bleed alot, and my guy is rough.

Thats good to know but i doin test/eq and i read that if you cut yourself the eq will make you bleed alot.
    Is this true??

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    AAS reduce the clotting effect of the blood. Nothing special about EQ to my knowledge, its pretty weak compound.

Thread Information