YupYup is offline Junior Member

Another question about test flu

Hey bros,

I just started my 2nd cycle of 30mg DBol ed and 600mg test e weekly on monday the 24th.

My concern is that after my glute shot (non-virgin muscle from previous cycle) my glute absolutey kills. Been taking ibruprofen for the pain and actetamenophen for my flu like symptoms. My injection site is slightly warm to touch, but no apparent swelling. It hurts to walk and is uncomfortable to sit.

About 35 hours after starting my cycle I started to notice flu like symptoms and today they have gotten worse.

Also my gear is from a very credible source and I have never felt this in the past cycle.

Any input would be great!

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Do you have a fever also ??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    Test flu is not caused by the flu virus. A rapid spike in testosterone levels especially in the case of using high doses of short estered compounds. They cause the body to treat all of this testosterone , ( or really whatever your using tren ,deca ) in the blood steam as a foreign body. Hence the flu like symptoms. And that in short is why it happens . I dont know any way to avoid it ...

Merc
    This is a post I posted in another thread pertaining to test flu ^^^^^^^^

Merc.

I have a very slight fever. If it's test flu, fine I'll tough it out. But the injection site is so tender it's causing me some worrying.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Not really any way to avoid test flu... you can minimize the site pain though, are you injecting very very slowly? Massaging it in afterwards? Running hot water or a heating pad on it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YupYup
    I have a very slight fever. If it's test flu, fine I'll tough it out. But the injection site is so tender it's causing me some worrying.
    If the inject site is warm to the touch and you have fever you might wanna consider going to the doc ( these are signs of an infection) .. Infection in no joke. We have had a few members that have recently had some infections .. Its always better to be safe than sorry IMO..

Keep an eye on it...

Keep us posted on your status !!!!!

Merc.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    if it don't clear up within a day or two i would get to a doc ASAP... my guess is it's an infection... but good luck!

Update**

So the pain and flu coming from injections were actually from the gear. I had ordered for the first time from a very reputable source, but my body does not react well to either the oil he uses or the test that's in it.

I got my hands on some Iranian test and those injections were painless and caused no flu like symptoms, however this other stuff I had was giving me post-injection pain as well as flu like symptoms.

Anyone know what kind of oil S*****R uses?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    its gotta be the oil. ive used two diff kinds and never had a problem. i always hand warm the shot first and then massage for a couple minutes afterwards.

Thread Information