massripped is offline Junior Member

newbie/ need feedback on cycle

Hey i could use some help on a cycle i am thinking of doing. I want to put on mass about 20-30 pounds. I would like to stay as lean as possible and keep the water retention to a minimum. I am 5'7 & 136lbs. I have juiced before and got up to 172lbs. but i just looked all puffy and had a gut. Here is what i am thinking of doing. Tell me what you think and what i should change. This is what i am thinking of using: Sus250, dianabol -5mg tabs, deca , and Clomid.

Week 1- 500mg sus/ 20mg d-bol ED
    Week 2- 500mg sus/ 25mg d-bol ED
    Week 3- 500mg sus/ Deca 1cc
    Week 4- 500mg sus/ Deca 2cc
    Week 5- 250mg sus/ Deca 2cc
    Week 6- Deca 2cc
    Week 7- Deca 1cc
    Week 8- Clomid
    Week 9- Clomid

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    What did you take that made you puffy? If you want to gain that much weight your going to get some water (puffyness). Also, if you don't eat clean while on a cycle you will gain alot of fat.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    YOU NEED AT LEAST 8 WEEKS on the sust, minimum, 10 would be better. 4 weeks on the dbol 35-40mg everyday. clomid doesnt need to start until 3 1/2 - 4 weeks after you stop the sust. run the deca and sust concurrently. keep the sust at 500mg per week, if you run short, drop it to 250mg per the last 2 weeks.

thanks for the quick reply. I was taking sus at the time thats all when i was getting all puffy. i put on like 20lbs. but it seemed like mostly water.

Hey bigkev are you saying do sus at 500mg for 8 weeks. Take dbol 35-40mg ED the first 4 weeks. Also take deca for 8 weeks-how much? Then take clomid(how much) 3-4 weeks after the 8 week cycle. How much can i gain and how much can i keep?
    Last edited by massripped; 11-03-2001 at 02:17 AM.

Originally posted by RON
    What did you take that made you puffy? If you want to gain that much weight your going to get some water (puffyness). Also, if you don't eat clean while on a cycle you will gain alot of fat.
    thanks for the quick reply. I was taking sus at the time thats all when i was getting all puffy. i put on like 20lbs. but it seemed like mostly water.

Originally posted by bigkev
    YOU NEED AT LEAST 8 WEEKS on the sust, minimum, 10 would be better. 4 weeks on the dbol 35-40mg everyday. clomid doesnt need to start until 3 1/2 - 4 weeks after you stop the sust. run the deca and sust concurrently. keep the sust at 500mg per week, if you run short, drop it to 250mg per the last 2 weeks.
    Hey bigkev are you saying do sus at 500mg for 8 weeks. Take dbol 35-40mg ED the first 4 weeks. Also take deca for 8 weeks-how much? Then take clomid(how much) 3-4 weeks after the 8 week cycle. How much can i gain and how much can i keep?

RON
    D-Bol weeks 1-5 35mg ed
    Sus week 1-8 500mg
    Deca weeks 1-8 400mg
    clomid weeks 10-12 50mg, 100mg, 50mg

This is what I would suggest if you want to use sus and deca. I personally would sub t200 for the sus and Eq for the deca. But the cycle above is very common and you should get some huge gains from it.

Originally posted by RON
    D-Bol weeks 1-5 35mg ed
    Sus week 1-8 500mg
    Deca weeks 1-8 400mg
    clomid weeks 10-12 50mg, 100mg, 50mg

This is what I would suggest if you want to use sus and deca. I personally would sub t200 for the sus and Eq for the deca. But the cycle above is very common and you should get some huge gains from it.
    thanks for the info . I would take say the sus on each Sunday then the deca on Mondays & dbol ed before my workout

4plates is offline Banned
    the common sus @500 and deca @400 dbol @40-50ed.
    water weight is going to be high so plan on losing about 10 lbs post cycle.
    if diet is good and training is good
    i see no problem gaing 20-30 lbs on this cycle,but be prepared to lose 10 of it.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    armidex will not help much for the deca bloat, but it will for the the rest...ie sust/d-bol

Originally posted by basskiller
    armidex will not help much for the deca bloat, but it will for the the rest...ie sust/d-bol
    when do i start taking the armidex and for how long? how much do i take? how much does it cost?

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    I'm a newbie, so my answer is based on research and not experience. Run the arimidex throughout the entire cycle. It costs an arm and a leg, maybe two legs. Liquidex is cheap arimidex.

RON
    Originally posted by massripped
    thanks for the info . I would take say the sus on each Sunday then the deca on Mondays & dbol ed before my workout
    Actualy mix the sus and deca in the same pin. This will take some pain away from the sus shots. Inject half on Sun and half on Wed each week. As for the dbol Id take some in the morning and some pre workout. Dbol has a very short half life I would split it up in 2 or 3 doses a day.
    Last edited by RON; 11-03-2001 at 10:50 PM.

bursnwbrdr is offline New Member

Question New at it...

Need some advice for taking winny. I am new to this and am not really looking to get HUGE but a little big while becoming the most cut up I possibly can. I purchased a "blitzing cycle" from SDI labs which included winny v and dbol , but only one bottle of each. Was wondering if I will gain mass while cutting off the fat needed to get cut? I work out intensively and have been doing a complete hour of cardio everyday for the past 2 weeks which i plan to continue. Like I said this is all something unformiliar to me which has made me uneasy about posting something that maybe totally retarted. Any input would be very helpfull.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok, maybe everybody else missed this, but the guy only weighs 136 lbs!!! You do NOT need steroids , you NEED food and lots of it. If you cant gain naturally, you do NOT know how to eat..period!! All the steroids wont put any muscle on you if you dont know how to eat to gain muscle. Anything you gain will be lost shortly after stopping. You want to put on 20-30 lbs of muscle with no fat and no water retention from one cycle? No freaking chance in hell of that happening! Sust, deca , and dbol will bloat you like crazy, but you dont need juice you need food. You juiced one before and got to 172 and then you lost it all b/c you dont know how to eat, nor do you have the natural frame to support that kind of muscle yet. Without a solid frame you wont get much from steroids and will keep even less. If you wanna learn how to eat to put on size, read this

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

I guarantee you are NOT eating like this. Unless you start eating like this, dont even mess with steroids.

For the dude, who tried to hijack this thread about the "blitzing cycle" from SDI lads...first off start your own thread, second, you just wasted a bunch of cash on garbage!!!! That is not real winstrol or dbol. Its just a bunch of marketing to make you think you bought the real thing. You'll be lucky if there are even any pro hormones in it. Do a search on here, its been asked before and everybody says the same thing...crap!!

Thread Information