Thread: Flat Pack deca?

Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member

Cool Flat Pack deca?

Okay, I have a very reliable source. He's selling this stuff called Flat Pack Deca . It is a generic with supposed excellent quality. I can get 10 x 200mg/ml amps for $70 US. My question is what does generic mean when dealing with these drugs? Also, anyone else heard of the Flat Pack?

Thanks

Jim

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    In this case I am guessing it is from an underground lab. I am not sure who makes "flat Pack" Deca but I would ask the name of the lab. It could be that he just knows someone who is turning powders into injectibles. It is always a little bit of a gamble when buying home brew but there are some really high quality UG labs out there. I will bump in case anyone knows this specific product.

Thanks. I can get Flat Pack Deca , or Flat pack Cyp. The cyp doesn't seem like a really good bargian like the Deca though. I can get 10 x 200mg/ml Flat Pack Cyp for $70 US. For the same price I can get Goldline Cyp 10 x 200mg/ml multi vial. ( oh ya, is $70 US a good price for this amount of cyp by the way? )

Is there anyway to tell the quality of the product before you inject it? By this I mean is there a certian consistency, colour, ect. that you should watch out for?

ukgear is offline New Member
    who makes it? world generic research made it for a hile and it was spanish deca in it actualy it tested out quite well

inertia is offline Associate Member
    my theory is, sources will always say there products are good along with the people that refer him; espceially when they have an abundance of a certain brand.stick around bro, there are better brands.

peace

Thread Information