BTM0085 is offline Associate Member

2 weeks into anadrol and....

hey dudes...I got 60 Anadrol 50's two weeks ago, started 6'3 185 took 75 mg a day for a week then bumped it up to 100.. right now 6'3 197, awesome gains in strength..What i could only rep 3 times before I can rep 12 + times now...Well anyway, these gains are great, and really no bad sides, little night sweats thats about it...Anyway I didnt expect such great gains, and I know i wont be able to keep them all no matter what, but i would like to keep some. however I can get some other stuff within 2-3 weeks...I have 36 anadrols left which should be done in 3 and a half weeks....I was thinking deca with some winstrol tabs? but id much rather have tabs then inject (never done before) someone advised if i just want orals to take 25/mg dianabol a day for a few eeeks then some winstrol tabs ? you guys know more than me so help me out thanks in advance..

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    test test test tset ,were is the test bro,oral only is a very bad idea and 2/3 at same time is just looking for trouble,go and reserch .

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by nowdenlid
    test test test tset ,were is the test bro,oral only is a very bad idea and 2/3 at same time is just looking for trouble,go and reserch .
    agreed, also deca without test

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    How old are you?
    Do you have pct planned yet?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    You've got to be careful with the orals too. I'd watch my cholesterol/lipid profiles as most orals tend to desimate the relation of good to bad cholesterol.
    Food for thought,
    CR

lil-SLIM is offline Member
    all your gains from that anadrol from what ived read will likely be lost are you in highschool?

billybambam is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lil-SLIM
    all your gains from that anadrol from what ived read will likely be lost are you in highschool?

Agree,... Seems very young.

Big Papi JR. is offline Junior Member
    homie, I'm not trying to flame you or anything, but I really think you need to do a lot of research. Read up on PCT, constructing a cycle, and the actual compounds you are using.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    hey no sense in critisizing the kid and making him feel dumb....
    bro, listen to what these guys say. First, if your not 25 you shoudnt be doing aas. BUT SINCE YOU ARE---
    figure out what you are going to do for pct asap. This is the most important thing you can do. Pct is what will help you keep some of your gains. IOtherwise you could end up smaller/weaker than you were when you started, with no libido at all.
    Take it easy. No need to go all out and screw your liver the first time you use. come off anadrol after you are out of them. Most guys see diminishing gains after so long anyway.
    And yes, test is best, especially for a new guy to aas. If you are going to do aas, you have to shoot them. Your liver just wont be able to handle 3-6 months a year of cycleing.
    Dont get discuraged because you are taking the advice of a friend or whatever, you just need to read some more to do it the right way..
    Good luck bro

Thread Information