BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member

Big Trouble!! Help!!

Well i havent gotten a single d**n response in the PCT forum so put it here. I need some feedback. quickly!!

"Alrite, let me start off by saying that this is the stupidest possible thing that i could have done (probably) and i except flaming and ridicule for it. Now, here is the problem: I did a 10wk cycle of Test Cyp. and (Arimidex .25mg eod). After the 10wk cycle -- during the 17days before my PCT -- i was taking proviron @ 50mg/ed. I took that all the way through my pct which was Clomid/Nolva: wk1 100/40 and wk2 100/20... I THOUGHT THAT I DID MY FULL PCT BUT I ONLY DID 2 WEEKS. So i didnt realize it until after i looked @ my calendar and noticed that i should have been finishing up my PCT that day (not already be done with it for a over a wk). So i did the 2wk PCT and then didnt do anything for almost 2wks!

I started taking the Clomid/Nolva again on this week, ON Monday (10/1/07) @ 100/20. I planned on doing that for at least another wk before graduating down to about 50/10 (idk exactly how to avoid estrogen rebound).

SO I NEED TO KNOW:
    1) Should i even be doing this extra couple of wks of PCT?
    2) If so, how exactly should i do it?
    3) Wat is the best way to gradually come off of the PCT BUT AVOIDING ESTROGEN REBOUND/DELAYED GYNO??

I have slight gyno right now from puberty but so obviously i am gyno prone AND I AM EXTREMELY WORRIED!!! If you guys could help me out, I would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!

o yea, and once again IM AN IDIOT FOR LETTING THIS HAPPEN!!!

thanks."

P.S. I dont want to use clomid wrong bc ive heard/read that if overused then it can desensitize either the LH or something. Im just trying to get my reg. test back up to normal without any complications. I am going to have complete blood work done soon.

ALSO, i have to say that after my 10wk cycle of TEST CYP. i made absolutely no gains whatsoever. I actually lost weight as a matter of fact!! Really pisses me off. I think it was bunk gear but the other day i my right nip started to feel sore so thats y i am doing wat im doing now with the clomid/nolva.

ADVICE PLEASE. thanks.

goaheadandhitme is offline Associate Member
    I am going to have complete blood work done soon.

Thats the best thing you can do IMO. Totally eliminates any doubt... Just to be safe get it done by one of those "private" places. The sooner the better IM (H) O

Markosterone is offline Member
    do you feel that you have recovered ? if yes, there would be no need for more pct.

but to be on the safe side, I would finnish pct.

taper down to be safe...

Quote Originally Posted by goaheadandhitme
    I am going to have complete blood work done soon.

Thats the best thing you can do IMO. Totally eliminates any doubt... Just to be safe get it done by one of those "private" places. The sooner the better IM (H) O
    yea your right that would be the best thing to do but im not EXACTLY sure when im gona have the chance to get it done so thats y i wanted to go this route first...thanks tho!

Quote Originally Posted by Markosterone
    do you feel that you have recovered ? if yes, there would be no need for more pct.

but to be on the safe side, I would finnish pct.

taper down to be safe...
    im not sure about recovery... i had some testicular atrophy and my balls are back to where they should be now so idk if that solidifies recovery or not but i know that i still have bad acne on my back and idk if that has to do w/ a hormonal imbalance still or not...

How EXACTLY do you think i should taper down??

Thanks for the feedback.

Wow! Bump!

i guess ppl dont give advice on here any more??

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Since you just have clomid and nolva, run nolva at 20mg ed and clomid at 50-100mg ed. No need to worry about estrogen rebound with SERM's like nolva or clomid. That happens with AI such as letro or adex.

alrite. sweet. thanks for a response. i was wondering wtf was going on.

how long do u think i should run it for?

bump

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BGIZZLE8629
    how long do u think i should run it for?
    run it a couple more wks, if ur gear was fake then it really doesnt matter, right? did your balls shrink at all by the end of the cycle?

idk if it was fake or not but i ate like crazy (clean) and didnt gain a pound.. i did have some testicular atrophy so i guess that solidifies that it was real but i dont get it. can a haywire lipid profile or high blood pressure prohibit gains??

Thread Information