sust for 8 weeks

and dbol for 4 weeks @ 35g ed

a pretty mild cycle where i gained 19 lbs and kept 9

my current stats:
    240 lbs
    6'4"
    20 years

i included a pic of myself.
    I am planning a new cycle, but don't know what to take, i would like more mass, unless u guys suggest different.
    Also, i would appreciate it if u guys also would give me feedback about my build and maybe some "troubled" areas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Question - Next Cycle-000008.jpg  
    Last edited by johndope; 10-29-2001 at 07:21 AM.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Test at 500mgs weeks 1-10, deca 400mgs weeks1-10, d-bol 30mgs weeks 1-5, winny- weeks 6-10...clomid 3 weeks after last shot.

johndope is offline Associate Member
    bump guys, i need more input, thx for the reply, but is this my only option?

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Tapering is not done anymore, thats what clomid is for. Get an anti estro like nolvadex and or armidex other than that i would hit the cycle muscleup posted. Good for beginers

The Iron Game Guest
    I would defintely work the shoulders and legs before beginning but if you cant or dont want to wait then I would recommend a number of cycles depending on your budget:

#1 500mgs prop weekly split up, 75mgs fina eod for 6-8 weeks
    defintely need to learn to like injections but will show amazing results and they will come early in your cycle

#2 Enanthate 500mgs every 5 days, 40mgs anavar daily, Eq 400mgs every 5 days Run for 8-10 weeks. Expensive but very effective and you should be more than happy.

#3 Winstrol 50mgs daily, prop 100mgs eod, primo 300mgs weekly. Very expensive but very effective.

I would opt for #1 if I were on a budget. Dont forget post cycle treatment.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I like muscleup's response and also IG #1. Either of those shall do you good, but try to incorporate Winny and/or Fina somewhere in your cycle. Keep diet clean, and you shall like the results.

Originally posted by The Iron Game
    I would defintely work the shoulders and legs before beginning but if you cant or dont want to wait then I would recommend a number of cycles depending on your budget:

#1 500mgs prop weekly split up, 75mgs fina eod for 6-8 weeks
    defintely need to learn to like injections but will show amazing results and they will come early in your cycle

#2 Enanthate 500mgs every 5 days, 40mgs anavar daily, Eq 400mgs every 5 days Run for 8-10 weeks. Expensive but very effective and you should be more than happy.

#3 Winstrol 50mgs daily, prop 100mgs eod, primo 300mgs weekly. Very expensive but very effective.

I would opt for #1 if I were on a budget. Dont forget post cycle treatment.
    and what about the classic sust dbol deca ?

can u give me some background why these are good cycles for beginners, again thx for the input guys...

and yeah those legs need a good workout lol

DEI
    DEI is offline Junior Member
    Id hit shoulders, legs, and chest mainly, keep a clean diet, and maybe some T-3 and clen .

4plates is offline Banned
    i would suggest 600mg testcyp and 600 mg eqip
    stay away from deca because it looks like you got some tittys already(no flame intended) but you asked for honesty.
    a 10 wk cycle of that cycle and matybe add some dbol 40-50 mged for 5 wks you will be one big, vainy ,giant

cosmokramer is offline Junior Member
    You need to work on your upper chest, maybe incorporate incline press as your primary chest exercise. Also shoulders and legs need work. Lift hard and be safe bro.

Cosmo

Originally posted by Juice Junkie
    Deca , Test cycle. Might I be so bold as to recommend some T3 as well. Not a slam but you would look twice your size if you were leaner and the only way to really do T3 without sacrificing muscle is to do it on some gear.

My first recommendation is to kick the sust to the curb. Its overated and was never intended for the purposes in which we use it. Second dont taper your doses taper your ester. Check this post out we talked about a while back and it will give you some insite on how to structure your cycle.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=2711

You need some test and dbol but the doses I would go with at your weight would be something like this

wk1: enan or cyp 1000mg/wk, dbol 80mg/ED, 25mcg T3
    wk2: enan or cyp 750mg/wk, dbol 60mg/ED, 50mcg T3
    wk3: enan or cyp 750mg/wk, dbol 60mg/ED, 75mcg T3
    wk4: enan or cyp 750mg/wk, dbol 60mg/ED, 100mcg T3
    wk5: enan or cyp 750mg/wk, dbol 60mg/ED, 100mcg T3
    wk6: propionate 150mg/EOD, dbol 60mg/ED, 75mcg T3
    wk7: propionate 150mg/EOD, dbol 60mg/ED, 50mcg T3
    wk8: propionate 150mg/EOD, dbol 60mg/ED, 25mcg T3
    wk9,d1: 300mg clomid
    wk9,d2-7: 100mg clomid
    wk10: 50mg clomid

well i have studied some juice before, and i have read that it is not a good thing to do dbol for a longer period then 4 weeks.
    I don't think it is a good thing to do it 8 weeks at that dose..

Also, you mentioned getting leaner wouldn't dbol make me bloated and not cut? or is it just to let the cycle kick in? and worry afterwards about getting more cut on the test?

thx for the input m8

The Iron Game Guest
    Dbol can be run indefintely as long as you have check ups and all body functions and values are within check.

There is no such thing as a cutting or a bulking (bloating steroid ). The difference is in diet, you will get bloated due to the female hormones (progesterone and estrogen). Dianabol will result in an increase in estrogen which in turn will increase water retention. By preventing this estrogen increase you will prevent water retention and stay lean. Even if you werent to use something to keep the estrogen away and did get bloated its only water which you will piss out after the cycle stops.

Yes dbol will bloat you a bit but this can be controlled like IG said. Besides your goals should be set post cycle not during a cycle. What I mean by this is, dont worry about getting fat during a bulking cycle or water retention while leaning. The ultimate achievement is determined by how you look once your cycle is over and once it is over the bloating will fade.

Just to clear up any misconceptions, dbol is not as toxic as most think. I did 80mg/ED for 6 weeks then 30mg/ED for an additional 4 and I am still on with regular blood tests and fine. If you concerned about your health you got the wrong hobby, thats just the cold hard truth. There is nothing healthy about bodybuilding or powerlifting and I do both. Dieting, training, and pharmacology are all taken to extremes and beyond the realm of healthy exercise.

Just except that you are gonna die when you are 30 and all will be well

lol i have to say i am a true believer that u can live a good life as long as u do everything within proportions... u truely agree that a cycle is only to gain and worry afterwards with cutting... i have to say i've ripped a few pants while on a cycle lol but it was all worth it...

the one thing i still wonder is if my build is a good one, and if a am well on it's way to become "big" or should i have gained more within those 6 years of training (and one cycle lol) or should i have chosen another sport

Genetics get you into the pros gear gets you big. Plain and simple you can overcome most boundaries with diet, training, and gear. Its a 3 part arrangement two cant function without the third so plan on it being a major investment in your time. Another thing is you need to make bodybuilding whether competitive or not your first priority, nothing else should matter. When you friends are going out getting shit faced and stupid you are resting because you need at least 8 hrs of sleep a night. To make gains in this sport takes discipline in all aspects of your life not just in your training.

As far as your last question goes the fact that you have trained for 6 years and only had one cycle speaks a lot for your devotion and yes you have a good frame with which to build on your metabolism is slow enough that you aren't a hard gainer and its fast enough that your not god aweful fat. Thats the ideal situation to be in.

haven't gone out in the last 2 years lol... and yes it is my 1st priority... but i am definitely going to continue this sport it is truely a way of living. may i add i am only 20 years of age, so i guess i have plenty of time left

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    brother u lost more then u gained? did u not take clomid? i don't understand, i mean i know weightloss is expected but..........

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    If you gained 19lbs off a small cyc., that's great! But something went wrong only keeping 9lbs of it!
    After you came off, did you use clomid? Stop working out with intensity? Was it a lot of water that you gained?

Before you start your next cyc., You need to figure this out.

Unless it was just 10lbs of water you lost!

bass

Anyway...
    test 400mgs 1-8
    eq 400mgs 1-8
    d-bol 40mgs ed 1-4
    winny 50mgs ed 5-8
    armidex 1/2 tab eod
    clomid 3 weeks after last shot of eq

Originally posted by basskiller
    If you gained 19lbs off a small cyc., that's great! But something went wrong only keeping 9lbs of it!
    After you came off, did you use clomid? Stop working out with intensity? Was it a lot of water that you gained?

Before you start your next cyc., You need to figure this out.

Unless it was just 10lbs of water you lost!

bass

Anyway...
    test 400mgs 1-8
    eq 400mgs 1-8
    d-bol 40mgs ed 1-4
    winny 50mgs ed 5-8
    armidex 1/2 tab eod
    clomid 3 weeks after last shot of eq

Well i used clomid but 3 weeks after my last shot, imho it would be better if i had started earlier...

and not a lot of water at all, i also do not understand guys, i have used the clomid for 10 days ed 50mg...

and abnother thing: plz don't flame me...but if u guys refer to test, what kind of test?! i am here to learn, so be gentle
    Last edited by johndope; 11-03-2001 at 01:50 AM.

Thread Information