goin on 4T is offline Associate Member

Test Prop. and time for %'s to become active

Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy9daniel
    Test is test, but I agree, longer esters = less actual physiological doses, and there is also differences in teh rates it enters the blood and becomes physiologically active. Other than that, its the exact same compound and does the same thing...
    That is a questions I have.
    Say you inject 100mcg's of Prop. How many hours until 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, 100% becomes active in the blood stream?
    The reason for my question is not the number of shots I actually like them and use a 22guager... I am just wondering if about the constant test in the blood vs the unconstant workout schedule.
    When do your test is at a peak level when working out or initial recovery or while you are sleeping (recovery)?

Idk it really varies test prop levels peak after about 24 hours and taper down from there. Depends on which muscle u inject, the glutes I've heard give the best absorbtion times. Three are some sites u can find that have steroid calculators where u input the dosage and it calculates how much is active in your blood stream but there is never gonna be a case where 100% is active at once, thats true with pretty much any medicine if u look at the charts that come with the drug monograph.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    You have to go by half lives of the ester, which is just a rough estimate because different muscle groups absorb the same esters at different rates... test prop's half life in the delts is about 5 days and about 3.5 in the glutes. ON average, if you rotate sites, you have a half life of 4 days, which means of the 100mg injected, 50 is released and active by the 4th day and another 25 mg by the 8th day. However, the weight of the ester used also effects the ACTUAL testosterone in the gear; test prop is a relatively light ester, yielding approximately 88mg of test for every 100mg injected while test enanthate is heavier and yields approximately 65-70mg for every 100mg injected.

Of course, these discussions are purely academic. Short esters like prop always provide stable levels when shot everyday or every-other-day...on the other hand, longer esters like enanthate (half life approx 10 days) and cypionate (half life 13-14 days) can attain stability with once or twice a week shots.

Thread Information