Angel of death is offline Senior Member

Good anti estrogen to use with propecia?

I have some gyno from a test cycle a while back, nothing too bad. but i want to keep it at bay when I hop onto propecia to take care of my hair. Whats a good fairly-mild and just overall sufficient anti-estrogen to use while taking propecia?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Some use an AI, like arimidex . I cant attest to that but that is what I remember reading

SNUKA is offline Member
    I would just take the propecia and then if you have a flair up grab some adex

Low dose adex should work fine.

H8 Thy Pane is offline New Member
    Sorry but by Adex you mean Arimidex and low dose you guys would recommend what? 0.2mg ED? OR E2D? For the life of the user?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    whoa for life? also, its not encouraged to bump old threads especially when you just made one, but since i'm guessing you searched for this, a low dose is usually .25mg ed or eod (e2d). i think the pills are easier to cut into .25 instead of .20

Hello T Own

Thanks for telling me that, I did not want to reply to this as you said bumping old threads is not the way around here, but I tried finding a link to try PM you without luck so here is my question if you don't mind.

Since Propecia is taken for life, in order to continue taking Propecia I would have to constantly take something to balance out the estrogen hence for life.

Can you think of any problems that may arise using Aridex for very long periods of time, perhaps after while just taking it E3D since it will be in the plasma already helping keep the levels up in the system...

Thank you.

Whoops sorry, double post!

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    well you have to have 25 posts to pm, but i really have no idea about the propecia. i would guess that eventually you stop taking it?

it also seems like the side effects are seen by very few people, so i would think you'd be fine without an ai, since an ai for life could probably cause bigger problems than the propecia. since i really can't help that much, i think this should be taken up with your doctor, and you should tell him everything you're worried about and what can be done to stop it. either removing the gyno, getting prescribed some low dose ai, or whatever, but it doesn't seem like a good idea to keep taking medication to fix another's side effects.

Thanks T Own

I have spoken to my doctor and his sent me to get a blood test done to check my Test, Prolactin and 2 types of estrogen.

I talked to him about what I've been doing, taking low doses of Aromasin (AI) he was kinda against it because it's not endorsed to be used my men rather women with cancer or something... So i am actually very worried that he wont prescribe me Dex.

Well until the blood tests come back. I will follow your advice. cheers.

Thread Information