Hoytrod is offline New Member

Dbol and Tamox..

I've done a few cycles of Test before but when I've tried to stack w/ dbol my nipples hurt like a bitch. Will tamox fix my dbol problem or letro? Nipples have never hurt when I ran test only just the pills. One more thing, 2 years ago I tried Sustanon 250 for the first time, I've done cyp, en, and prop with no probs, but when i did the sust. i got a bad infection (red,puffy, swollen spot on my glute) had to get keflex to cure it. I'm always very professional when loading and preparing and never re-use pins. Could it have been bad gear or could i be allergic to something in Sust?........

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    tamox should work
    I like an ai better like aromasin or arimidex
    Infection was from bugs not allergy, so either it was in the gear or on the pin going in

How many mg's a day of tamox or L-dex for 75 to 100mg of dbol per day?
    Got some sust. up for grabs right now but was real scared because of last time, guess it was some bad sh_t!

TEST_ME! is offline Associate Member
    100mg's of dbol ed and you've never really used it before?thats insane!id use 40mg ed dbol,go with nolva at 10mg ed worked really well for me when on dbol,or .25mg of adex

Its been so long since i've had any dbol i was thinking they came in 15, 20, and 25mg pills not 5, 10, and whatever mg form!! whoops, but thanks!

Thread Information