tb1211 is offline Junior Member

syringe question

im wondering i it safe to use the same syringe everytime and just change out the needle every injection or is a whole new syringe needed?

bombguy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tb1211
    im wondering i it safe to use the same syringe everytime and just change out the needle every injection or is a whole new syringe needed?

This is a shot in the dark, but the reason your "product" comes in a rubber capped bottle is to keep it sterile. I would think it would be a bad idea to re-use syringes (not needles) just for the fact that it wouldn't be sterile after the first use and washing it would make it more dirty. Besides, aren't syringes like 10 cents or something?

I can get syringes and needles w/o a prescription at Walgreens....so just buy some more!

tb1211 is offline Junior Member
    yea there really cheap i was just wondering i had just heard of people doing it and didnt know if it was safe but the point you make is a good one

collin is offline New Member
    Always ensure you do a clean injection myself I inject after I shower I use three swabs I open all three,I wipe the vial then insert the needle then I carefully get the air bubbles out , then with the second swab I thoroughly clean the area on my skin, then I pin myself, then with the third swab I use after I pull the pin out. YOU DO NOT WANT ANY KIND OF INFECTION DON'T CHEAP OUT ON ANYTHING WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR YOUR CYCLE!

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tb1211
    yea there really cheap i was just wondering i had just heard of people doing it and didnt know if it was safe but the point you make is a good one
    No, not safe, there made for one time use, and can be easily contaminated. I know people who do this too, this is "hand me down gym knowledge", not good.

Thread Information