abarton02 is offline New Member

Tren cycle question w/ T3 and Clen

Hey guys just had a question. Doing my first tren cycle, hoping to get lean/big and hard. I had a couple questions though. My Tren Ace is 100mg I was planning on taking the cycle like this.

75mg Tren Ace w/ Test E 125mg EOD for 8 weeks.

I know many people do it ED which im not a huge fan of but I know my dosage is pretty low compared to others..Does this seem ok for a 1st tren cycle or do I up the dosage? Will I still see the same results?

Plus when is the best time to take T3 and Clen with this cycle? I wanna lean out a bit.

Thanks
    Last edited by abarton02; 10-10-2007 at 08:58 AM.

abarton02 is offline New Member
    maybe a bump

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Stats and cycle history?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

EXCELLENCE is offline Junior Member
    first of all use the cycle eat food dont be shy towards the last few weeks you can introduce clen if your really set on trying to drop body fat but as for the T3 i would run it @ .25 throughout the cycle being that tren tends to deplete T3 levels so .25 is sufficient

Why dont you use primo or var to cut after your done your tren cycle? big & Lean? at the same time in order fro that to happen you must weigh your food to the T you must know your BMR and you can only intake approx 300 - 500 depending on your body type not too put on fat and to actually lose fat the best way to do it is start slow and take 200 lower than your BMR to burn fat thats why you would normally "Clean bulk" (in your case) then shred even more

EXCELLENCE is offline Junior Member
    in other words pick one Get lean or put on muscle with a little fat but remember YOU HAVE TO WEIGH YOUR FOODS eating clean will not suffice for certain body types but this is vague info we really need more of your stats

Thread Information