billybambam is offline Banned

Building A Cutting Cycle

Hey ya'll. I was wanting some of y'alls help putting together a good cutting cycle for a friend of mine.
    He is 5'10 - around 200 lbs. and about 18% BF
    Just came off a 10 week Test / EQ Bulker.
    He was wanting to bridge on D-Bol / Test for about a month, and then run a cutter, and asked me for my opinion. So I thought I'd get ya'lls.
    His diet is pretty good. I cretique it all the time, and about his only down fall is about once a week he will have a few beers.
    I told him if he is serious about running a cutter he has to lay off the beer for the next couple months for sure.
    So,... any thoughts?
    Thanks,
    Bam

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    tren a and t prop at 75mg/ed for 6-8 weeks.

There is a billion cutters to choose from. Heck, you can cut with dbol and enan.

Yeah I know, there are so many cutters and everyone has there Fav's. I don't think D-bol should be run in a cutter. Retains to much H20.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    personally I feel that bridging on dbol and test leading to a cutter is not a good idea, if he's just finished his cycle I feel he should run pct and time off before the next cycle. at 5'10'', 200lbs and 18%bf chances are his diet could be a lot better. he should use his time off cycle to tweak his diet and cardio. just my 2 cents...

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    prop/tren /var and a super clean diet would rip em up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger
    personally I feel that bridging on dbol and test leading to a cutter is not a good idea, if he's just finished his cycle I feel he should run pct and time off before the next cycle. at 5'10'', 200lbs and 18%bf chances are his diet could be a lot better. he should use his time off cycle to tweak his diet and cardio. just my 2 cents...
    Yes Agreed. I told him not to bridge, just to start PCT. So I think that is what he is going to do. At least for 4 - 6 weeks, and get his diet a little better. I know there is probably 4 or 5 % of his BF is water we i g h t.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    To be on the safe side he should not bridge. He should come off and run pct with clen . The clen will hep burn fat and retain muscle from the cycle. Then plane the cutter. The compounds are not the most important part. It's the diet and training program. For the cutting cycle he can run winny var maybe tren if he is ready. He can also add test prop as well and problem would not hurt to run .

This is what i would cut with.
    var 1-8 60mg
    winny 8-15 50-100
    test prop 75-100mg day
    clen 2 on 2 off rotate with eca.
    also if more advanced you can add igf 70-100mcg in weeks 1-4 and 9-12

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Yeah its about diet in my opinion. Tren prop and var sounds killer. I never ran winny. I too think he should come off and recover first before he starts his cutter. He will probably get better results that way too. Clen makes me get samll quick. It seems to take off water weight and fat too. I dont think i will run it off cycle, as im worried about losing hard earned muscle. But i do like the stuff

I totally agree with ya'll, and I am hoping that he will come off for awhile. I think this would be his 3rd. bridge between cycles. He is so bloated, and his Estro has to be through thr roof.
    I told him if he gets serious about his diet, and completes a proper PCT then I would help him put together a good cutter. He always asks me how I stay so lean, and if I only run cutting cycles and what they consist of.
    I tell them that I am running a Bulker right now and haven't run anything in 7 years besides a great diet.... They don't believe me.
    Wait untill they see me next summer on my cutter:
    (Tren E, Masteron 200, Test P, Clen )!!!

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Hi Bam lol

Maybe var , tren and prop ..

Merc.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    my current cutting cycle
    test blend-350mg wk 1-16
    d-bol 50mg ed week 1-6
    tren 600mg week 9-16
    winnie 75mg ed wk 12 until pct
    clen 120mcg ed 3 wks on 2 wks of
    t-3 100mcg ed last week of clen and the 2 weeks of clen through cycle

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    get rid of the fvcking d-bol. all it does is hole water and bloat you and makes you look soft. d-bol is only good for one thing jump start a bulking cycle.

Mazzive_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    get rid of the fvcking d-bol. all it does is hole water and bloat you and makes you look soft. d-bol is only good for one thing jump start a bulking cycle.
    hes right u know! Amen to that bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    That is exactly right. I have never run D-Bol in a Cutter, and I only use it to kick start. Hell,.. I am thinking about not using it anymore after the lower back pains I have been having on this cycle with it.

Bam

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I disagree. The water can come off later. D-bol is highly anabolic and does a great job curbing my appetite the first few weeks of my cutting until my stomach adjusts. By the way I train for strongman so a little water is my freind.

Thread Information