tripmachine is offline Senior Member

quick quad inject question .... about to take care of buisness...

I am running test e 250mg + mast 100 x4 a week

I injected my right quad monday night, my left quad wednesday night and now would it be ok to go back to my right quad for tonights? I'm pumpin 2 cc's total... 1 cc mast, 1/2 cc test e and 1/2 cc test p any help would be appreciated...

I could go glute but i only have 25g 1" long pins and it seems everyone is saying if you are over 12% bf you would need 1 1/2" i'm over 12" that's for sure but my ass is not big.... iono any info or advice would be great.. thanks!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have hit the same quad EoD w/ no probs just go higher or lower on it than u did the night before... not ideal but in a pinch it works.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    A different area of that quad would be fine, but why not delts?

i do have small delts....... so that gets me wondering... I do have 25g 5/8" pins... Not sure if that would be good or not.. What do you think? Thanks for the advice tai and ima******ger

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    i like traps more that delts cause you dont notice how often you bump into shit and people touch your shoulders while being greeted. and shotting in the traps just feels like you really worked'em good.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I use 25ga 1" for delts.

meathead320 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    i do have small delts....... so that gets me wondering... I do have 25g 5/8" pins... Not sure if that would be good or not.. What do you think? Thanks for the advice tai and ima******ger
    25g 5/8" are real nice for shoulder, at least in my experience.

-alcohol and aspirate

Quote Originally Posted by meathead320 View Post
    25g 5/8" are real nice for shoulder, at least in my experience.

-alcohol and aspirate
    Ty :] hittin it up now... we can drop this one to the bottom.... thread closed. ;]

HORSE~ is offline yeah

Dude as long as you have a fairly low BF 25g 5/8" will be fine for delts and many other site injections....Of course this all depended upon you current BF

P.S. what is it at this moment??
    Last edited by HORSE~; 01-18-2008 at 10:28 PM.

well to be honest with you I don't know what my bf% is which makes me actually want to go find out tomorrow.... that's something i should know... I'm guessing it's over 15% but then again I haven't really measured bf much in my life. everyone says the only accurate way to do so is in the tank and that's not easy to come by so I never really went for the calipers or scale you stand on that reads it out to you. Any tips on that and i'll try to get that CORRECT answer tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    Dude as long as you have a fairly low BF 25g 1" will be fine for delts and many other site injections....Of course this all depended upon you current BF

P.S. what is it at this moment??
    Even if his bodyfat was 20%, there would still be less than .25" of fat on the delt.

That bodypart just does not hold a lot of fat, not unless one is severly obese.

Same with the Quads, they just do not tend to hold a lot of fat either.

If he were to go from high left quad, high right quad, lower on left, lower on right, left delt, right delt and then back to high left quad and so on I think he would be fine with either 1" or even the 5/8".

Those place just do not hold a lot of fat, so if he is going in at a 90 angle then I am confident that unless he were very very fat, he would still be getting it in the muscle.

well to be honest with you I don't know what my bf% is which makes me actually want to go find out tomorrow.... that's something i should know... I'm guessing it's over 15% but then again I haven't really measured bf much in my life. everyone says the only accurate way to do so is in the tank and that's not easy to come by so I never really went for the calipers or scale you stand on that reads it out to you. Any tips on that and i'll try to get that CORRECT answer tomorrow...
    is the skin/fat thin enough where you are injecting so that you are clearly going into muscle? If so I would not worry so much about bodyfat% is actually at, and go by the mirror.
    Last edited by meathead320; 01-18-2008 at 10:33 PM.

Chuck_R is offline Member
    Agree with above, I'm sticking ed, but I can't inject at all into my delts because of a problem. So I stick with tri's(2diff spots), Bi's, Glutes(2), Upper thighs, mid quads(2), top quads(tear drop) inner quad just above the knee. All with 25g 1" except w/ glutes(1 1/2") tho' I could use 1" on glute. Guess I might as well try my calves and traps, I'll do 'em next. Check out these links:

http://www.**************.com/index3.htm

http://www.howtodoinjections.com/im.html

it's thin.... i think the 5/8" would work... might just be using a 1" and not go all the way in.... maybe just go 4/5ths of the way in with the 1" Tai recommended that one.. :] also what is the 'mirror' ??

also what is the 'mirror' ??
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror

ohh lol I thought you meant something else.. ;] yeah I always use a mirror when injecting Thanks!

Just took care of it.... success! Pain might follow (tomorrowish) i'm guessing... we'll see... wasn't so bad. Thanks again guys!

madmax1974 is offline Associate Member
    hey Chuck R, thanks for the link on injections. Its really usefull.

Thread Information