cform is offline New Member

What to stack with Deca

I'm looking for a few suggestions to stack with Deca at 350mgs for 14 weeks with PCT included.

I'm looking for moderate strength and mass gains.

180lbs
    6'0
    15% BF

Excellent diet plust training and recently incorporated cardio in.

Thanks

Ive searched threads here and also google but have found mixed info.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you should propose a cycle and pct for critique.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    how old are you 6ft and 180 at 15%bf? You can improve allot naturaly

takedownII is offline Member
    i agree with the above, but to answer the question....test e is good with deca imo

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by takedownII
    i agree with the above, but to answer the question....test e is good with deca imo

I agree I've had good results before with test e and deca ... but you must have pct and run your test at least 100 mg more that the deca

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    I agree I've had good results before with test e and deca ... but you must have pct and run your test at least 100 mg more that the deca
    I always by the end of a cycle am running deca higher than test. You should very easly be able to achieve what you said you wanted to with no aas. Post your diet

Whiteyebrowe! is offline New Member
    Definetely test

also run your test at least 1 - 2 weeks after you stop running deca ... (helps keep your boys working)

fsu1985 is offline Junior Member

to stack

i have always always always found that dbol and decca= excellent mass/ stregnth gains. Of coarse, throw a injectable in to keep your levels steady. I would run something like 250 mgs of test a week with 50 mgs a day of dbol with it - might wanna get a anti estragen/aromitise with it (armidex) but that stack is excellent to say the least

when i have taken decca without dbol- i have a rule of thumb- I double the amount of decca and that is how much test i take. so; in your case, like 700 mgs a week. of what kind- thats all you bro- different people repsond differently to different test. good luck

have you ever cycled before...I cant believe I forgot to ask that.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by fsu1985
    i have always always always found that dbol and decca= excellent mass/ stregnth gains. Of coarse, throw a injectable in to keep your levels steady. I would run something like 250 mgs of test a week with 50 mgs a day of dbol with it - might wanna get a anti estragen/aromitise with it (armidex) but that stack is excellent to say the least

when i have taken decca without dbol- i have a rule of thumb- I double the amount of decca and that is how much test i take. so; in your case, like 700 mgs a week. of what kind- thats all you bro- different people repsond differently to different test. good luck

???

Ok, first of all NO! second of all, just no! This guy does not need that much AAS! and second of all, your rule of thumb is retarded.

pct- i would take armidex (1-.5 mgs) daily should be your base

as far as what to take on top of that, clomid at 50 mgs a day for a month - and if you want and if you have the resource, get a few amps of hcg ( i think like 5,000 mcgs a day for a couple weeks) check on that.

in all reality- i talked to my docter when i came off and i have friends in the pharmacy program here and they all say that it will turn on naturally and that stuff like clomid doesn't help all that much. I WOULD DEF take anti estragen/aromitise either way no matter what people say. good luck bud!

lego bricks i would worry more about something to take that makes your nogg'n look a smaller- dude- i have stacked dbol with decca twice for 12 weeks with a shot of enanthate a week and it worked great. it worked for me pretty good. but i guess we all cant look as huge as you do in that picture- haha later

pct- i would take armidex (1-.5 mgs) daily should be your base

as far as what to take on top of that, clomid at 50 mgs a day for a month - and if you want and if you have the resource, get a few amps of hcg ( i think like 5,000 mcgs a day for a couple weeks) check on that.

in all reality- i talked to my docter when i came off and i have friends in the pharmacy program here and they all say that it will turn on naturally and that stuff like clomid doesn't help all that much. I WOULD DEF take anti estragen/aromitise either way no matter what people say. good luck bud!

Ok, you yourself should research more before giving people advice dude. #1 nolvadex is better at raising your natty test than clomid is. #2, while using a 19-Nor compound, nolvadex should not be used during cycle, instead which you have right, run an AI like letro or arimidex (Merc knows his shit!). Ok, for PCT check out the PCT forum but ive been reading a lot on Aromasin and Toremifine. Using Deca you probably would want to use HCG during cycle to prevent 100%shutdown and atrophy. A lot of people here may just use it towards the end of their cycle to give there boys a boost by stimulating the pituitary glands and increasing the LH which in turns can raise your natty test. PCT is about restoring your endogeneous testosterone so your body can function properly, Deca is very suppresive in which if PCT is NOT done correctly you may not get them back again which means HRT for you. Some people are lucky and get away with it 1 or 2 times....

oh and by the way- i always do double the test because one major concern.. more decca than test= LIMP DICK! not only that the stregth gains help promote mass which decca will help you retain. so if you dont decide to double, at least take 100 mgs more so you dont get ed- it sux- i learned it the hard way :/ as far as legobricks ill get some pics up by tom and lets see if i am at YOUR level; later bud

Sorry but a recommended cylcle of deca and test e would be 500mg test e and 400mg deca with nolva ed and proper pct.....

letro? dude- i dont or have never seen that on any price list and i have been around for a minute. i dont buy research chems- not a big beleiver in them so i guess i couldn't tell you about that. and by the way- nolvadex blocks estragen , and your right, it will raise your natural test levels, but it wont block alot of that estragen floating around. and i have came off about 5 times now and my shit works great brotha. but whatever; you know all..

but remember bud! just because that bottle says 250 mgs a ml it doesn't mean that there is 250 mgs a ml. most labs are natorious for underdosing stuff. "Better to be safe than sorry" later

easy with the flames!!! it is important to make sure that everyone gets good and correct advice!!!!

lego bricks i would worry more about something to take that makes your nogg'n look a smaller- dude- i have stacked dbol with decca twice for 12 weeks with a shot of enanthate a week and it worked great. it worked for me pretty good. but i guess we all cant look as huge as you do in that picture- haha later
    Please, seriously read more about AAS bro because your advice and witty comebacks just go to show that your knowledge on proper use of AAS and maturity is inadequate. You've just told me that you've used dbol and deca for 12 straight weeks with a "shot" of enanthate a week. Good luck with future cycles bud

i am having better luck than you; you should be embarrased of those weak ass arms. peace; ill have a pic up

but remember bud! just because that bottle says 250 mgs a ml it doesn't mean that there is 250 mgs a ml. most labs are natorious for underdosing stuff. "Better to be safe than sorry" later

fair point but I will back lego due to his previous advice as well as this advice and you have to earn your stripes around here!!!

oh and by the way- i always do double the test because one major concern.. more decca than test= LIMP DICK! not only that the stregth gains help promote mass which decca will help you retain. so if you dont decide to double, at least take 100 mgs more so you dont get ed- it sux- i learned it the hard way :/ as far as legobricks ill get some pics up by tom and lets see if i am at YOUR level; later bud
    not true

My internet cock is bigger than your! Seriously how old are we, and when did I ever insinuate that, "im bigger than you"........oh thats right, never

Bottom line is this site is intended for the best advice to achieve the best results and fsu I'm sorry but you are outnumbered in this post

btw can we get back to my thread LOL

i am having better luck than you; you should be embarrased of those weak ass arms. peace; ill have a pic up

R u serious?

This is a question and answer forum, where you learn or give GOOD information. Information thats to the best of everyones knowledge here, not what you did with yourself for some whim cycle. And serioulsy dude, how old are you? its an internet forum, if you don't have good and sound advice then go away.

LOL, I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    R u serious?

This is a question and answer forum, where you learn or give GOOD information. Information thats to the best of everyones knowledge here, not what you did with yourself for some whim cycle. And serioulsy dude, how old are you? its an internet forum, if you don't have good and sound advice then go away.

Amen brotha

your thread? Are you posting under 2 names?

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator
    your thread? Are you posting under 2 names?

LOL , no I was simply being a smarta$$... I appreciate your advice in my thread....

Thread Information