Thread: need help

fsu1985 is offline Junior Member

need help

on cycle and want opinions for upcoming compitition

been on steroids on and off for about 5 years. im doing my first show in april. i am pretty lean- leaner that i have ever been- got pinch tested at my campus university recreation center and i was 9% but i highly doubt that is right- prolly over 10% a hair- starting to look pretty decent though

im running

200 mgs of eq m/w/f
    250 mgs sust m/w/f/su
    50 mg oral primo
    10 mgs of nolva ed
    1 mg of armidex ed
    clen - few weeks on few off

i have like 5 more weeks of this- been doing it for the last 2.5 months

i am planning on running

250 mgs of decca m/f
    250 mgs of sust m/w/f/su
    10 mgs of nolva ed
    1 mg of armidex ed

for 12 weeks which should put me into me into the middle/ begining of march

after that i have to see what I am going to run prolly primobolone w/ winni and a 250 mgs of sust a week- just so i can keep a good healthy sex drive along with keeping my size on, until the show which is in the middle of april (i know- water retention + sustanon ?? no, i dont get it any of it- enanthate makes me look like a cream puff & prop isn't worth my while because the pain is retarded and i have a unlimited amount of armidex + nolva)

i have never done this bodybuilding thing and i always have wanted to. I have the physique & size but i dont know how to time my diet. if anyone knows please tell me. i have never gotten "that compitition look" before and i want to get it. i have the size 228 @t 6'0 with about 10% body fat i just need the knowledge of the diet.

-im not some stupid pud (professionally undisaplined)
    -ill listen if what you tell me as long as it makes sense
    -i have always made fun of these boards and research chemicals you buy off the internet, but what the heck- you gotta try everything at least once, right? the advice that is, not the research chemicals

my main area of questioning:
    -im 7 months out before i want to be lean as can be- where should i be now % wise- too low? too high?
    -how much cardio should i be doing and how frequently? (I hate cardio so bad but i do it everyday- after i work out usually)
    -dieting- i eat about 5 servings of protein (steak or chicken) a day but i avoid carbs at all costs unless they are dressings or sauces- some fruit and veggies in the AM btw
    -i eat fried foods about once or twice a week- is it going to kill me?
    -im in college- i do not drink not that often- maybe once a week; what should i drink when i do decide to- light beer or bicardi and diet coke?
    -i have been dieting for the last 2 months pretty strictly but now i am cramping up feeling weak and tired- i drink about 2 24-oz no carb energy drinks a day on top of 200 mcgs of clen - but im not gonna lie, i am getting pretty ripped
    - i know its not going to happen overnight; just some guidelines and hints would be nice

advice: tell me what you think i should do:
    diet?
    cardio?
    booze'n ??
    drugs- think i should change anything up?
    opinions..

thanks alot guys!

Charles-

(i changed the title so more people may read this, i haven't gotten any replies and iwas hoping that i would)

Raven88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fsu1985
    on cycle and want opinions for upcoming compitition

been on steroids on and off for about 5 years. im doing my first show in april. i am pretty lean- leaner that i have ever been- got pinch tested at my campus university recreation center and i was 9% but i highly doubt that is right- prolly over 10% a hair- starting to look pretty decent though

im running

200 mgs of eq m/w/f
    250 mgs sust m/w/f/su
    50 mg oral primo
    10 mgs of nolva ed
    1 mg of armidex ed
    clen - few weeks on few off

i have like 5 more weeks of this- been doing it for the last 2.5 months

i am planning on running

250 mgs of decca m/f
    250 mgs of sust m/w/f/su
    10 mgs of nolva ed
    1 mg of armidex ed

for 12 weeks which should put me into me into the middle/ begining of march

after that i have to see what I am going to run prolly primobolone w/ winni and a 250 mgs of sust a week- just so i can keep a good healthy sex drive along with keeping my size on, until the show which is in the middle of april (i know- water retention + sustanon ?? no, i dont get it any of it- enanthate makes me look like a cream puff & prop isn't worth my while because the pain is retarded and i have a unlimited amount of armidex + nolva)

i have never done this bodybuilding thing and i always have wanted to. I have the physique & size but i dont know how to time my diet. if anyone knows please tell me. i have never gotten "that compitition look" before and i want to get it. i have the size 228 @t 6'0 with about 10% body fat i just need the knowledge of the diet.

-im not some stupid pud (professionally undisaplined)
    Your grammar and spelling tells me different.
    -ill listen if what you tell me as long as it makes sense
    Ok.
    -i have always made fun of these boards and research chemicals you buy off the internet, but what the heck-
    Why?
    you gotta try everything at least once, right?
    Not necessarily.
    the advice that is, not the research chemicals

my main area of questioning:
    -im 7 months out before i want to be lean as can be- where should i be now % wise- too low? too high?
    10% is not bad at this point, but you will need to come down for competition.
    -how much cardio should i be doing and how frequently? (I hate cardio so bad but i do it everyday- after i work out usually)
    At least 3x/wk
    -dieting- i eat about 5 servings of protein (steak or chicken) a day but i avoid carbs at all costs unless they are dressings or sauces- some fruit and veggies in the AM btw
    Carbohydrates are an essential part of diet, it is just a matter of what type of carbs you are taking in. Avoiding them is just asinine, especially in the manner that you have just stated.
    -i eat fried foods about once or twice a week- is it going to kill me?
    Yes, sooner or later it is going to kill you.
    -im in college- i do not drink not that often- maybe once a week; what should i drink when i do decide to- light beer or bicardi and diet coke?
    You are in college but have been using AAS on and off for the last 5 years?! When did you start using? And alcohol is not an option if you are serious about this.
    -i have been dieting for the last 2 months pretty strictly but now i am cramping up feeling weak and tired- i drink about 2 24-oz no carb energy drinks a day on top of 200 mcgs of clen - but im not gonna lie, i am getting pretty ripped
    If your diet is that strict, lay it out for us.
    - i know its not going to happen overnight; just some guidelines and hints would be nice

advice: tell me what you think i should do:
    diet?
    Lay out your current diet for critique first.
    cardio?
    3x/wk minimum.
    booze'n ??
    drugs-
    NONE.
    think i should change anything up?
    opinions..

thanks alot guys!

Charles-

(i changed the title so more people may read this, i haven't gotten any replies and iwas hoping that i would)
    Good luck.

diet:

meal 1- 5 eggs whites w/ 2 yokes + 6 peices turkey bacon with an apple/orange

meal 2- steak lean serloind or 1 large skinless chicken breast with spices or + veggies or fruit

meal 3 - chicken or steak again with vegies or veggies

meal 4 (before work out) chicken or steak with alot cheese- melted sharp cheddar or par****n- probably not good

meal 5 meat like usual meat.

workout-
    im not about to write all of it outr but the cardio- m-f 25 minutes at heart rate of 140+

after im done working out ill eat something small and sweet- like a half glass of juice or a nip of chocoalate to loose the shakes

its funny how you said what type of carbs because when i do eat them i feel bloated and i dont see lines after a couple weeks of eating em- like oatmeal with nuetrasweet, or whole cracked wheat bread, healthy carbs it just doesn't work for me

why i made fun of these formus and research chems- all my friends who are on and they use them look like hell- the research chems that is. also- the forums seem to be arguments most the time- like some weener on this post i was arguing with earlier. people letting the sauce get into their head.

i started when i was a senior in high school and im a 5th year senior boss, not too many people graduate in 4 years anymore- either way im not gonna lie- i wanna try to see what everyone says

oh and btw- sorry i didn't run a spell check but if you need me to let me know??

eating fried food is going to kill me- be for real. i meant kill me in the sense of getting where i need to be bud??

either way i know i need to come down with my body fat % but at what rate is what im curious about.
    please, by all means, critique my
    --diet,
    --i understand the booze is a problem but is it now- or wouldn't that be something i would be worried about in the last couple months?? not now?
    --my drugs

dont critique
    --my spelling
    --my year in college
    --telling me silly stuff like i will die if i eat friend foods once or twice weekly
    --when i said drugs i meant what chemicals i was taking in my original post hoss- not what i can take to have a good time..

thanks

Raven88 is offline Associate Member
    Great rebuttal there mate.

Post your diet up in the diet forum and let the vultures pick it apart for you.

I commend you for making the effort you are, and as you wise up to the sport, I am sure you will get a better handle on your need for strict discipline, which I assure you lack at this juncture in your life.

Best of luck to you.

NEMSZ is offline New Member
    i don't mean to cretique you on your college years if what im gonna ask falls in that category but: if you're in college and you've been roiding for 5 years on and off, at what age did you start? If you don't mind me asking...

the end of my senior year- i was about to be 18. kinda dumb. i didn't do a decent cycle till the end of my freshman year in college.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Do you just do cardio at your "workout" time or lift as well?

Looks like you hardly have any carbs in your diet... as was stated above, put your diet in the diet forum for critique. It could use a lot of work.

Thread Information