lonestar3 is offline New Member

Need help to make a proper cycle???

I am new to this forum but have been taking roids for a while now. The main reason I joined up here is to get some info on what you all think I should do about a cycle I am trying to come up with using the stuff I have left over from previous cycles. My problem though is that I am about to go overseas in a about a week and I do not have enough time to order anything else. The stuff I have right now though is Dianabol , Winstrol , Nolvadex , Clomid, and some Glucophage that I used for one of my cutting cycles a while back. Anyways I have plenty of all of them and I want to know if any of you think I can run a decent cycle with just these orals (highly toxic though to run both anabolics at the same time). I know it really sucks that I don't have anymore Test Ethan. or Deca but I really don't have a choice in the matter at this point. The overseas deployment thing was just kinda dropped on me last minute (two days ago). Thanks for all your help.

P.S. By the way any OTC products you might recommend that could possibly help out during the cycle would be great as well. I already have tons of milk thistle so no need to mention that.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestar3
    I am new to this forum but have been taking roids for a while now. The main reason I joined up here is to get some info on what you all think I should do about a cycle I am trying to come up with using the stuff I have left over from previous cycles. My problem though is that I am about to go overseas in a about a week and I do not have enough time to order anything else. The stuff I have right now though is Dianabol , Winstrol , Nolvadex , Clomid, and some Glucophage that I used for one of my cutting cycles a while back. Anyways I have plenty of all of them and I want to know if any of you think I can run a decent cycle with just these orals (highly toxic though to run both anabolics at the same time). I know it really sucks that I don't have anymore Test Ethan. or Deca but I really don't have a choice in the matter at this point. The overseas deployment thing was just kinda dropped on me last minute (two days ago). Thanks for all your help.

P.S. By the way any OTC products you might recommend that could possibly help out during the cycle would be great as well. I already have tons of milk thistle so no need to mention that.
    I'd vote "No", especially with your Enth/Deca experience. It would probably be best to reach your destination, then search for some Test.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information