ACAZORES is offline Member

Difference between Trenbolone!!!

can u guys tell me the differnce between these trenbolone , like which on is stronger and better?

Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate
    or
    Trenbolone Acetate

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the only difference is the ester. Acetate is the shorter one.
    Wich one is better depends on your goals, experience with the compoound and how often you are willing to inject.
    One thing is for sure, with longer esters, levels build up higher.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva
    I think the only difference is the ester. Acetate is the shorter one.
    Wich one is better depends on your goals, experience with the compoound and how often you are willing to inject.
    One thing is for sure, with longer esters, levels build up higher.
    This guy's on point!

I may as well go get some work done.

Here ACA,
    tren blend

Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

runninpony is offline Associate Member
    Actually the oppsoite is true, levels are higher with shorter esters. Just like Test, you are getting more higher levels running 500mg Prop a week than 500mg Enth a week.

False. You are getting more test because of the weight of the longer ester, but in fact levels build up higher with long esters because you are injecting roughly the same amount of hormone but the longer ester takes more time to clear making a bigger cummulative effect.

Raven88 is offline Associate Member
    Acetate is best bang for your money between the two compounds in question. Tren hex can be costly, if you want the long acting tren, save money and go with the tren enanthate .

SNUKA is offline Member
    False. You are getting more test because of the weight of the longer ester, but in fact levels build up higher with long esters because you are injecting roughly the same amount of hormone but the longer ester takes more time to clear making a bigger cummulative effect.
    totally agree i remember doing something like that comparing test prop to enanthate on an excel chart the half lives build up to alot to alot more once the ball gets rolling

Actually we are both right here and maybe you misunderstood me. Yes for example if you took 100mg of Tren E then you would get more results and longer drug life than if you took 100mg Tren Ace, however what Im saying is 100mg of a Tren Ace injection is going to give you higher levels than Tren E,,,but not near as long so yes the cumulative effect is greater, but the actual blood level, even though shorter, is higher with the ACE,,And you said the longer the ester the higher the blood levels which is false,,,,,,but yes the longer the ester, the longer the blood levels are elevated,,,come on vets, help me out here....,I will find the article on this when I get time...

Here you go bro I cleared it up for you

So you see, the longer the ester on the testosterone is, the longer the steroid is active in your body, AND THE LESS ACTUAL TEST YOU GET. This is because, for every 100mgs of testosterone cypionate you inject, only 69.90mgs of it is actually testosterone, the rest is the cypionate ester, which must be removed. On the other hand, with the propionate ester you’ll get 83.72mgs of Testosterone! The advantage to longer esters is that they need to be injected less frequently (test prop needs to be injected every other day while you can shoot test cyp once a week). The disadvantage to long estered steroids is that THEY CONTAIN LESS ACTUAL STEROID.

So this is what I mean by the actual blood levels are higher with shorter esters, not longer esters as you claimed.

That is what I what talking about. The long esters displaces more hormone and that makes you get less hormone per mg. But what needs to be taken into account is that blood levels build up higher with longer esters.

That is what I what talking about. The long esters displaces more hormone and that makes you get less hormone per mg. But what needs to be taken into account is that blood levels build up higher with longer esters.
    Bro if you get 83.72 mgs of test with a prop injection and 69.90 with a cyp injection how do you get blood levels are higher with longer esters. I think you are confused but thats OK we understand what you are trying to say. You are saying you get more of the drug in the long run with longer esters which is true...However again like I said, the actual peak blood levels are higher with shorter esters,,,not longer esters,,,even though that peak blood level is much shorter lived than the long estered drugs
    Last edited by runninpony; 10-14-2007 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by runninpony
    Bro if you get 83.72 mgs of test with a prop injection and 69.90 with a cyp injection how do you get blood levels are higher with longer esters. I think you are confused but thats OK we understand what you are trying to say. You are saying you get more of the drug in the long run with longer esters which is true...However again like I said, the actual peak blood levels are higher with shorter esters,,,not longer esters,,,even though that peak blood level is much shorter lived than the long estered drugs
    True. We both agree. That is why short estered trenbolone is advised for 1st time users.

True. We both agree. That is why short estered trenbolone is advised for 1st time users.
    Yeah and I can see why, this stuff is tough on the body, big time. Im gonna make a post about my first weeks results shortly, maybe its worth feeling like hammered dog shit if I keep getting these results, amazingly painful

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    I have run two cycles of Trenbolone Acetate, and one cycle of Trenbolone Enanthate . I can only say that I will never run Tren E ever again! Acetate was there the whole time knocking at the door, not letting me forget I was running it. Giving me fuel and aggression in the gym. With the Enanthate, it was hit or miss if I would feel it and more often than not I wouldn't. Anyway, Every Body is different, good luck bro.-Erwin

Quote Originally Posted by Erwin
    I have run two cycles of Trenbolone Acetate, and one cycle of Trenbolone Enanthate. I can only say that I will never run Tren E ever again! Acetate was there the whole time knocking at the door, not letting me forget I was running it. Giving me fuel and aggression in the gym. With the Enanthate, it was hit or miss if I would feel it and more often than not I wouldn't. Anyway, Every Body is different, good luck bro.-Erwin
    I am on Ace now and after the first week the results have been out of this world,,,but I can tell you I feel worse than I ever have in my life......

Thread Information