collin is offline New Member

My wife's urine sample

We are getting live insurance and we got a urine sample four weeks latter they want my wife to give a blood sample just my wife the kicker is she was taking tbol and t3s do u think they suspect anything she's a little worried

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    At the time, were you both on something? Or JUST her?

if they call only her back, then there could be a possibility they may think something is up. I wouldn't kid myself and think the best.

So if she was the only one taking something at the time.. then I'd say they probably found it. It's life insurance I suppose.

Is she taking anything right now? If not, how long ago did she stop?

You can also call in and ask to reschedule, and tell them she's not feeling well, sick etc. I'm thinking if she ISNT taking something, and she stopped a while ago, the extra time may be able to help.

If that works of course. And don't ask a question like "Is something wrong?"

If you tell them she isn't well/ throwing up, and they say "well we still want to see her asap." Just respond like it aint no thing. "Yeah I understand. As soon as she is able to get around, I'll have her over to you"

Just like that. be firm without trying, and don't sound weak, because you want them to take you seriously.

I would try to avoid saying "No" to them. It would seem to them that you are refusing to come in. Just use a sentence without "no" in it.

You- "she said she's feeling ill today. Probably from the weather changing. everyone is getting sick."
    Them-"She'll have to come in sir"
    You- "When she is feeling better I'll let her get out of bed"

Worth a shot. Maybe someone can give you the procedures if they would let that sort of thing fly. Or the likeliness of it working with them.

Good Luck!

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Anything value out of range is a bad thing when it comes to life insurance.
    You have 2 issues:
    1. They will deny you.
    2. They will raise your premiums.

My medical insurance went up 50 bucks since my BMI is high.
    I bet everybody on this board is over their limit. They dont care if you are fat or have muscle they are just looking to increase premium.

An increase of 30 bucks a month on a 30 year term policy is not pocket change.

It all depends on her age and the amount of the policy.
    Only 10% gets the best rate they offer.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Although there is enough data present to test for drugs, such a test is unlikely to do so. They are looking for diseases, not steroids !

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/health_ad...rinesample.htm
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    The question still remains "Why do they want only her to take a blood test, rather than another urine test?"

I hope they dont see a disease! :O

Gotta wait and see as with many things..

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by collin
    We are getting live insurance and we got a urine sample four weeks latter they want my wife to give a blood sample just my wife the kicker is she was taking tbol and t3s do u think they suspect anything she's a little worried

if in doubt....quick fix,,,synthetic urine.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    If she was on t3, its likely the thyroids values were outside the normal parameters.

That's probably why they called her.

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    At the time, were you both on something? Or JUST her?

if they call only her back, then there could be a possibility they may think something is up. I wouldn't kid myself and think the best.

So if she was the only one taking something at the time.. then I'd say they probably found it. It's life insurance I suppose.

Is she taking anything right now? If not, how long ago did she stop?

You can also call in and ask to reschedule, and tell them she's not feeling well, sick etc. I'm thinking if she ISNT taking something, and she stopped a while ago, the extra time may be able to help.

If that works of course. And don't ask a question like "Is something wrong?"

If you tell them she isn't well/ throwing up, and they say "well we still want to see her asap." Just respond like it aint no thing. "Yeah I understand. As soon as she is able to get around, I'll have her over to you"

Just like that. be firm without trying, and don't sound weak, because you want them to take you seriously.

I would try to avoid saying "No" to them. It would seem to them that you are refusing to come in. Just use a sentence without "no" in it.

You- "she said she's feeling ill today. Probably from the weather changing. everyone is getting sick."
    Them-"She'll have to come in sir"
    You- "When she is feeling better I'll let her get out of bed"

Worth a shot. Maybe someone can give you the procedures if they would let that sort of thing fly. Or the likeliness of it working with them.

Good Luck!
    I was not on anything just her

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Although there is enough data present to test for drugs, such a test is unlikely to do so. They are looking for diseases, not steroids !

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/health_ad...rinesample.htm
    They do drug testing I read that insurance companies do, she was off the t3s but I think maybe the increased test in her from the tbol they seen well she has been off four 3 months I hope the blood test don't show

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    let us know how it plays out please as this is valuable info for all

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Why would they run a test for testosterone levels on a woman anyway? Maybe t3 but it depends on how much she was taking. There is a wide range you can be in since everybody is different.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    The question still remains "Why do they want only her to take a blood test, rather than another urine test?"

I hope they dont see a disease! :O

Gotta wait and see as with many things..
    My error Snax, I skimmed instead of read.

However, I think your anxiety is misplaced. The standard test for drugs is a urine drop. The fact that they want to examine her blood should be comforting, because it usually means that something in the urine was inconclusive (drugs never are), and they'd like a closer look. Also, elevated T3 levels are not criminal, and I agree with Seattle, testing women for testosterone is senseless unless she came in looking like Debbie Muggli.

Collin,
    Yes they do test for drugs, if it's warranted, but that's unusual.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Urine and blood test is common when it comes to life insurance.
    If your age or policy amount is in certain ranges you might also have to do a full physical including EKG.

I just did this.
    I had to do the full physical, my wife only did urine blood and vitals.

Both our policies are over 500K.

Everything turned out fine just a normal procedure all is good thanks

Thread Information