Mr Burns is offline New Member

No PCT, HELP!!!!!

Hey peoples_

A friend of mine has asked me for HELP as he has been on his cycle of Test Cyp and D-Bol for 6 weeks now and "our guy" (who has always been reliable) has said that he can't get any Nolvadex or Clomid for a couple of months.
    Now before criticising for not having this stuff on hand which is no help now, I would like to know how to help him out a bit.
    Can a local doctor help here(good or bad idea)?
    Is ther anything natural that can help?

Test Cyp 400mg p/w and 25mg D-Bol per day.
    No signs of gyno!! (YET)...........................................

Cheers_

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    He may not have any problems. Lots of people dont do PCT due to ignorance that it even exists and get along fine. Having said that I personally would not risk it. PCT will restart his natty Test production so he will have to find stuff that will do that naturally. Things like Tongkat Ali will help but nothing beats Clomid and Nolvadex . I seriously doubt a Dr will give you any. You could buy some for AR-R and it will be with you in a few days http://www.ar-r.com/

Mr Burns is offline New Member
    Thanks a heap mate!!

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    Just get PCT chems as soon as you can. And then do a full PCT.

fsu1985 is offline Junior Member
    i went to the doctor twice and both times he told me not to worry about it and that eventually my natural levels would kick back on- sure enough they did- but i did have a "lag" period for a couple weeks. be patient and dont worry about it. i have a hard time beleiving that those research flavored bottles have anything worth while in them. i dont trust many sources but thats my opinion unless its sealed up with a legitimate pharm company's name on it (BrtshDrgn / organon, & so on).

tell him to eat healthy and be active- run, workout, and so on- my doc told me that each time i talked to him.

its not a bad idea to go to a doctor; they are there to help! prolly need a referal to a endocrineologist for treatment but i doubt he'll have to cross that road- that is a weak cycle which prolly wont have a bad comedown. best of luck!

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fsu1985
    i went to the doctor twice and both times he told me not to worry about it and that eventually my natural levels would kick back on- sure enough they did- but i did have a "lag" period for a couple weeks. be patient and dont worry about it. i have a hard time beleiving that those research flavored bottles have anything worth while in them. i dont trust many sources but thats my opinion unless its sealed up with a legitimate pharm company's name on it (BrtshDrgn / organon, & so on).

tell him to eat healthy and be active- run, workout, and so on- my doc told me that each time i talked to him.

its not a bad idea to go to a doctor; they are there to help! prolly need a referal to a endocrineologist for treatment but i doubt he'll have to cross that road- that is a weak cycle which prolly wont have a bad comedown. best of luck!
    Lots of labs are legit if you know where to look, i do not agree with your advice....Not setting a good example to newcommers. To the thread starter, get some PCT.

Thread Information