RAM2500 is offline Member

Do I Really Need To Do Pct?

My girlfriend thinks my cycle was too short to require PCT.

I have been using 1000-1200 mg of Test per 7 days for the past 21 days. I insist that I need PCT since at this dose, my endogenous testosterone production has completely shut down. My girlfriend dosent believe this is possible but I can't convince her without a technical explanation. Can someone help?

freakon is offline Associate Member
    hmmmm good Q's.....in my opinion it is always safer to err on the safe side!

fsu1985 is offline Junior Member
    i honestly am a strong beleive that your levels will go back on. they always have for me. its just like anything else- be patient. i have done it twice without pct and im fine, im also only 22. your gonna have a lag period though, expect that!

Great Answer

Great Answer!!!!Thats great that you're "A strong beleive" that most people dont need PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by fsu1985
    i honestly am a strong beleive that your levels will go back on. they always have for me. its just like anything else- be patient. i have done it twice without pct and im fine, im also only 22. your gonna have a lag period though, expect that!

snoogans is offline Banned
    I don't mean to be mean, but wtf?!?
    Is your girlfriend doing the cycle or are you?
    I say get some pct just in case, it doesnt hurt to be safe... Just becuz "fsu1985" did the cycles without pct and he's ok doesn't mean you're gonna be the same... remember, everyone's body is different... don't go by what other people think if they havn't done it (im mean your girlfriend no offense).. what i would do is take pct but just use lower dosages than if you were on a full cycle... Im sorry if i was being a little harsh but i see too many people say the same thing and end up all retarted in the end, just trying to help out.. i mean for all i know your girlfriend is a doctor or something but w/e lol... oh and by the way your own production of testosterone shuts down between 14-21 days, so it is possible what you said...
    Last edited by snoogans; 10-12-2007 at 01:12 AM.

How do you substantiate that?

Quote Originally Posted by snoogans
    I don't mean to be mean, but wtf?!?
    Is your girlfriend doing the cycle or are you?
    I say get some pct just in case, it doesnt hurt to be safe... Just becuz "fsu1985" did the cycles without pct and he's ok doesn't mean you're gonna be the same... remember, everyone's body is different... don't go by what other people think if they havn't done it (im mean your girlfriend no offense).. what i would do is take pct but just use lower dosages than if you were on a full cycle... Im sorry if i was being a little harsh but i see too many people say the same thing and end up all retarted in the end, just trying to help out.. i mean for all i know your girlfriend is a doctor or something but w/e lol... oh and by the way your own production of testosterone shuts down between 14-21 days, so it is possible what you said...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    From being on this board for a number of years and hearing member after member bitching and complaining about gyno sides and no sex drive as a result of no pct. Go ahead and listen to her but be prepare for the "I told you so"

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    just play it safe and take a moderate nolvadex /clomid combo (20mg/50md ED) for 3-4 weeks(proviron optional) and go get bloodwork. At 3 weeks, your testicles should not have atrophied too significantly, but negative feedback to the HPTA axis is definitely at play, so taking AI/Serms should stop it in its track. It's always better safe than sorry... Is your gf knowledgeable about gear? just curious

TEST_ME! is offline Associate Member
    ok simply yes get on a pct,and no i wouldnt take a half dose id take a full dose but maybe only for 3wks,id do either nolva/clomid or nolva/aromasin ,for fsu no you never HAVE TO do a pct cause your body will rect***y itself by why would you wanna wait to get your nat test levels back up while your depressed and losing muscle when you can do it so much faster with a pct...thats just stupid!

TEST_ME! is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    From being on this board for a number of years and hearing member after member bitching and complaining about gyno sides and no sex drive as a result of no pct. Go ahead and listen to her but be prepare for the "I told you so"
    Yeah i see it happening toowhy even leave yourself open to shit like that

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Thank You Sir...

You know, i don't know what substantiate means but w/e it means Kale did it... If you wanna listen to your girl go ahead, but there was no point in asking us if your going to question the advice...

Crest is offline Senior Member
    i wouldd "do what mummy says" hehe

TallMan is offline Associate Member
    You've been humping her to much since you've been using steroids . I think she needs a rest and wants to zero out your libido for a few months. LOL
    But serieusly, why does she bugs you about the PCT ? Without PCT you have a bigger change to lose some gains and risking bitchtits and a low libido. Better be save than sorry!

Atomini is offline Banned
    I can't believe what i'm seeing in this thread.

TallMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    I can't believe what i'm seeing in this thread.
    it's the eye patch

sitries is offline Associate Member
    wheres the logic in no using PCT then???? are you short of cash or something. surely for a little extra expense and a month of popping a few tabs youd rather prevent low test levels, gyno etc!!!!!!

i really dont see the point of the post tbh. i might be a ble to go into a bank, rob it and get away with it..........but on the other hand i most likelly get caught. thats why im now going to do it. smae principle applies to a certain extent. Pct is no bother - so just do it and be safe!

HTPA shutdown

I've done many cycles and always finished with PCT no matter what the duration. As you can clearly see the way the question was asked it was more for her benefit. She is pretty knowledgeable about gear w/ a medical background and just wanted to know the facts about HTPA shutdown which I couldn't explain.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane
    just play it safe and take a moderate nolvadex/clomid combo (20mg/50md ED) for 3-4 weeks(proviron optional) and go get bloodwork. At 3 weeks, your testicles should not have atrophied too significantly, but negative feedback to the HPTA axis is definitely at play, so taking AI/Serms should stop it in its track. It's always better safe than sorry... Is your gf knowledgeable about gear? just curious

bump

topnotch is offline Member
    Just tell her, hey it's my body i'm putting the chemicals into, so i'd rather be safe than sorry...pct won't hurt you, so why take the chance of not taking it...if she's in the medical field then she should understand...it's like giving a flu vaccine...hey i may not get the flu at all, but if i can take the vaccine and know i'm not going to get it...why not pay a few dollars and do it...ultimately it's your body, so you have the control to do the pct and i'd definately recommend

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    man do PCT don't be an a s s!

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TallMan
    it's the eye patch
    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

tvd220 is offline Member
    I think its suspect that your girl does not want you to do a pct....

mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member
    Its better to be safe then sorry

CANE is offline New Member
    WTF...YOUR GIRLFRIEND? MAN UP AND DO WHAT'S RIGHT.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by CANE
    WTF...YOUR GIRLFRIEND? MAN UP AND DO WHAT'S RIGHT.
    you need to change your avatar, that is not allowed.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

My girlfriend thinks my cycle was too short to require PCT.

I have been using 1000-1200 mg of Test per 7 days for the past 21 days. I insist that I need PCT since at this dose, my endogenous testosterone production has completely shut down. My girlfriend dosent believe this is possible but I can't convince her without a technical explanation. Can someone help?

the only way for factaul proof would be blood work. Before, during, after.

Thread Information