Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ChuckLee is offline Scammer

King Arnold cycles

Please comment this:
    http://www.i s t e r o i d s.com/steroids /Arnold%2520Schwarzenegger%2520cycle.html
    Is for you right or just fantasy..?
    Last edited by ChuckLee; 03-30-2008 at 04:31 PM.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep, from what I've read that looks about right. Terminator and The Hulk (Lou) loved their dbol . These dudes worked out hard with no GH (GH later in the 80's for Hulk though) or the supplements we have today. I respect Arnold a lot, his physique was amazing. He's still the standard today.

gman13 is offline Junior Member
    thats some crazy dbol intake..

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    holy crap. i wonder what would happen to me if i took dbol through out. is it worth it? i was only plannin on week 1-4 ...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    THAT'S INCREDIBLE!
    -------------------
    But always remember the importance of cycle history. There is no data here on where The Oak was during this cycle (i.e. 10th cycle, 15th, 20th, etc.).

A similar error occurs when people view professional workout plans in mags and try to mimic them, not the weights but the exercises, sets, reps, and intensity. This too is a mistake, because you'd need to first assess your own development since all Weider Principles have varying levels of practice (e.g. beginner, intermediate, advanced). Secondly, many neophytes are oblivious to the stages of training (i.e. bulking, maintenance, pre-contest, etc.) and as to where the Pro was when the information was documented.
    Last edited by magic32; 10-12-2007 at 10:32 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

abombing is offline Associate Member
    Interesting. Those were some long cycles. I wonder what health problems, besides his heart, he has had as a result.

boxer08 is offline Senior Member
    arnold went on some mad ones lol

vincor is offline Associate Member
    That is crazy. I wish I looked like that. lol

krigby is offline Junior Member
    sorry to hijack, but I was reading that article and it said:
    "Back until about 7 years ago, pyramiding steroid use was thought to be appropriate, only now we have found that it’s a waste of time because the half-life of the steroids don’t change based on dosage, so there is no point in the pyramid." Is this true? Half life doesnt matter when youre talking about dosage correct? Thanks

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    wow Arnold was only 220?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by krigby
    sorry to hijack, but I was reading that article and it said:
    "Back until about 7 years ago, pyramiding steroid use was thought to be appropriate, only now we have found that it’s a waste of time because the half-life of the steroids don’t change based on dosage, so there is no point in the pyramid." Is this true? Half life doesnt matter when youre talking about dosage correct? Thanks
    Yep, that's true about not pyramiding. You stick to the same amount throughout your cycle IMO. i.e. 750mgs test week 1 - 12/16/20. Don't taper off, that just screws up your recovering HPTA as your body tries to adjust to the dropping hormone levels that are still above baseline. So when your cycle is done you go into PCT strong with nolva and clomid. But more imporantly start shooting low doses of HCG (500ius) when you first start noticing testicular shrinking during your cycle. Keep your balls full so you recover your HPTA faster in PCT. I don't believe in front loading either. I think it gives you more sides than benefit.

bigtomo1 is offline Junior Member
    could someone please put the cycle back up.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee
    Please comment this:
    xxx.xxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Is for you right or just fantasy..?

why is the website all x's now??... can you or somebody else put the original site... im interested and would like to read up on this... thanks!

sonnygll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    wow Arnold was only 220?!?!?
    According to Pumping Iron, he was 240 contest weight. So probably a fair amount more off season. Considering how low people cut bodyfat and the dehydration.

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    why is the website all x's now??... can you or somebody else put the original site... im interested and would like to read up on this... thanks!
    Just replaced the xs...
    CL

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee
    Just replaced the xs...
    CL
    lol... you really think i could have done that... i had no idea that site even existed..... but thanks anyway... why did you change it to all x's anyway??

Baron is offline Associate Member
    At 6'2 noway was arnold 220. Even 240 seems low to me. He looked crazy, I saw him in some low budget movie a few weeks ago. He was some cop in the mountains or something. He just looked HUGE in this flannel shirt and tight jeans. Ridiculous genetics.

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    lol... you really think i could have done that... i had no idea that site even existed..... but thanks anyway... why did you change it to all x's anyway??
    Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant that I've just edited the post (that was created by me). But I don't know why the hell there were the x replacing the original one...
    CL

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Yep, that's true about not pyramiding. You stick to the same amount throughout your cycle IMO. i.e. 750mgs test week 1 - 12/16/20. Don't taper off, that just screws up your recovering HPTA as your body tries to adjust to the dropping hormone levels that are still above baseline. So when your cycle is done you go into PCT strong with nolva and clomid. But more imporantly start shooting low doses of HCG (500ius) when you first start noticing testicular shrinking during your cycle. Keep your balls full so you recover your HPTA faster in PCT. I don't believe in front loading either. I think it gives you more sides than benefit.
    Actually many are beginning to report tappering off cycles is fairly effective. Sides like acne may not occur, or not as much and HPTA recovery better, though there is little scientific data confirming recovery being better.

I wonder if dbol 's effect on the liver is overstated. The way people talk about it, all those 70's bodybuilders should have died.

Baron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnygll
    I wonder if dbol's effect on the liver is overstated. The way people talk about it, all those 70's bodybuilders should have died.
    I was thinking the same thing. And there's parts of europe now were they make jokes about "taking it with cereal" because they take so many dbols a day. Its rlly cheap toom

Quote Originally Posted by sonnygll
    I wonder if dbol's effect on the liver is overstated. The way people talk about it, all those 70's bodybuilders should have died.
    I think all 17aa liver damge is over rated. Ask many who have used large doses. Their liver values may have increased, but not to dangerously high levels at all. Its rubbish, pure and simple.

The thing I don't like about Arnold is that after Victor Martinez admitted to buying test from his "pharmacy". This was after he won the Arnold Classic this year and that pharmacy in Fla got busted. He said he didn't use them anymore because they weren't a quality pharmacy. Haha. Arnold came out and condemned the very things that made him the champ to begin with I was like WTF???? How can u sit there and say you want something banned when they gave u that physique in those pictures right there??? Talk about hypocracy!!!!

bigtomo1 is offline Junior Member
    maybe its because of the position he is now in(governer of cali) he cant be seen to be condoning the use of illegal substances especially with all that keep fit stay healthy stuff he does for the country etc etc..

Not to mention it was legal when he took them.

Rob The Bat is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysunderstudy
    The thing I don't like about Arnold is that after Victor Martinez admitted to buying test from his "pharmacy". This was after he won the Arnold Classic this year and that pharmacy in Fla got busted. He said he didn't use them anymore because they weren't a quality pharmacy. Haha. Arnold came out and condemned the very things that made him the champ to begin with I was like WTF???? How can u sit there and say you want something banned when they gave u that physique in those pictures right there??? Talk about hypocracy!!!!
    It's not hypocracy...it's politics.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    "Most new age steroid users will ask, where is the time off? Where are the anti estrogens? Where is the PCT? Where is the Testosterone? Well, back in Arnold Schwarzenegger’s time, these things didn’t exist."

Testosterone didn't exist? It was the first hormone to be synthesized, how come it didn't exist?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    My penis for sure would not work on what he had laid out. Maybe my crank is more tempermental than some.

I have a feeling their's didn't work either. They probably just resigned themselves to having those problems during the cycle. Or maybe they did take test. Or maybe the thinking was "if your dick works, you're just not hardcore enough." Maybe the pump really was the best feeling he got until he cycled off everything.

Diamonite is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Wow. I can't believe the way Arnold turned out and all after a cycle like that.

Genetics amaze me.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Actually many are beginning to report tappering off cycles is fairly effective. Sides like acne may not occur, or not as much and HPTA recovery better, though there is little scientific data confirming recovery being better.
    Swifto, do you agree with shooting 500ius HCG from mid cycle or so until the end to prevent testicular shrinkage? The study that sticks out in my mind is where the doctor says "keeping the horse in the barn and not chasing it all over the county".That was in reference to shooting HCG in small amounts during cycle so you don't have to shoot large amounts at the end to get your balls back. Also shooting large amount of HCG affects your LH which slows your HPTA recovery. The study said that shooting small amounts while on cycle doesn't affect your LH but helps you recover your HPTA faster in PCT.

Of course this is always an ongoing trial and error study but we have been fortunate in the last 5 years to have so much good info coming down the pipe. Probably due to the wide use among competitive atheletes in the past 10 years. There's a lot of money at stake and not to mention their career, can you blame em? No just with AAS usage but now with GH and various peptides. We have a lot more to learn with lr3 igf-1 and I think the new findings are going to be incredible in the next few years. How about the research on mysotatin blockers?'

I believe once your HPTA is shut down due to AAS use it is shut down no matter what the protocol of usage. All we can do is send the LH signal with HCG to mimmick the process but all we're doing is short cutting the process and our HPTA is still down. Recovering the HPTA is academic with whatever protocol you use in PCT (clomid, nolva, longjack, etc). The recovery time is the critical part the way I see it. The faster the recovery time the faster to your next cycle and the more time you can spend natural to give your body a rest. Some guys go into there next cycle or bridge while never recovering with the possibility of damaging their HPTA for life.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 10-17-2007 at 10:27 PM.

mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member
    Arnold is the man

midnight777 is offline Associate Member
    arnold is one of a kind

Buildingmuscle is offline Associate Member
    thats alot of d-bol

shoestring is offline New Member
    interesting...

gruvi is offline New Member
    That's why everyone wants to be like Arnold Scwarzenhamandbaconburger. body of steel and liver to match. True legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Swifto, do you agree with shooting 500ius HCG from mid cycle or so until the end to prevent testicular shrinkage? The study that sticks out in my mind is where the doctor says "keeping the horse in the barn and not chasing it all over the county".That was in reference to shooting HCG in small amounts during cycle so you don't have to shoot large amounts at the end to get your balls back. Also shooting large amount of HCG affects your LH which slows your HPTA recovery. The study said that shooting small amounts while on cycle doesn't affect your LH but helps you recover your HPTA faster in PCT.

Of course this is always an ongoing trial and error study but we have been fortunate in the last 5 years to have so much good info coming down the pipe. Probably due to the wide use among competitive atheletes in the past 10 years. There's a lot of money at stake and not to mention their career, can you blame em? No just with AAS usage but now with GH and various peptides. We have a lot more to learn with lr3 igf-1 and I think the new findings are going to be incredible in the next few years. How about the research on mysotatin blockers?'

I believe once your HPTA is shut down due to AAS use it is shut down no matter what the protocol of usage. All we can do is send the LH signal with HCG to mimmick the process but all we're doing is short cutting the process and our HPTA is still down. Recovering the HPTA is academic with whatever protocol you use in PCT (clomid, nolva, longjack, etc). The recovery time is the critical part the way I see it. The faster the recovery time the faster to your next cycle and the more time you can spend natural to give your body a rest. Some guys go into there next cycle or bridge while never recovering with the possibility of damaging their HPTA for life.
    I'd agree that HCG during a cycle will help maintain testicular size and function.

I think your reffering to Swale and what he advises AS using patients. It not a study as such, but more and Endo's advice. Which should hold a fair amount of credibility. Although there arnt any studies confirming it (only ITT), he stated NATURAL T can be maintained even when using androgens that cause total shutdown. Which means to me, HCG should always be used during a cycle.

Anyway, I was referring more to what previous experienced members have posted regarding tappering down (Kale, Marcus etc..). They stated HPTA recovery seemed easier and sides, such as acne, wernt so apparent. For someone that gets bad acne (ME!) it may be a worthwhile experiment next cycle.

This is something that intrests me, as tappering down shouldnt (in theory) allow for a better HPTA recovery (when using Test), but it seems it does. If one were to use HCG during the cycle at a low dose AND tapper, an even swifter recovery may be achieved.

I'd just like to state to the newbies reading and posting in this thread, this is an old outdated cycle. There are far more effective ways of gaining muscle nowadays, using smaller doses, varied androgens and damaging your HPTA far less.

NOZ
    NOZ is offline Junior Member
    dbol for breakfast ....yummy

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob The Bat
    It's not hypocracy...it's politics.
    say what you want but theres something seriously wrong with someone who sells out completely on what got them to be where they are today b/c they want to get into politics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information