user_friendly_135 is offline New Member

Any advice for this noob 18 year old?

Well first off I'd like to introduce myself being that this is my first post....I'm 6ft., 175 lbs, 15%bf, and about 2 months away from my 19 birthday...I've been reading around getting information and I keep telling myself to wait until I'm older to start but I was wondering if there was anything that I could take that wasn't necessarily hormolal...I was thinking about taking Albuterol....I'm not as worried about getting bulk and totally ripped but keeping fat off although it would be nice...I'd like to stay somewhere around 10%bf and still be able to keep all the little muscle I have...I chose albuterol because it also known to have slitght anabolic effects...I've been diagnosed with Central Nerve Tremors...which is basicly like acute parkisons...it varies from time to time and gets worse with caffeine...however it makes weight lifting almost impossible...I shake any time my muscles are being strained or used...it makes lifting frustrating and almost impossible to get a good lift because my muscles get exhausted because they have no endurance...I'd figure it would help with me last longer and make me able to breathe between reps too since I have some asthma...I know it will make me a little shakier but it's a better choice than clen . and it seems like the only alternative that I have without doing it all naturally...does anyone have any advice?...is there possible something else or will this be fine at my age?

Pman427 is offline New Member
    I would take myself to the doc first. You're 18 and don't need to discuss anything with your parents if you are worried about getting caught. Furthermore, getting over the obsticles that you face would need monitoring by a professional who knows how to prevent and counteract any serious problems that could surface while training.
    I would also push myself in the gym a whole hell of a lot more and see just what my body could take; its threshold, if you will.

Ir0n is offline Associate Member
    I'd wait till your 22 or somewhere near. By the looks of your stats I would recommend to brows around and post your diet in the diet forum. It's amazing what a proper diet can do. Healthy clean diet + some cardio - you should drop bf in no time.

I'm no expert in your condition at lifting but you can give this a try: slow concentrated technique light'ish wight reps.

Good diet and proper exercise technique, you should be able to get to at least 200lbs 10% bf naturally. I wouldn't rush it. Creatine Glutamine BCAA's would be good for a start.

Pman427 is offline New Member
    If you are having real serious training problems now then any anabolics now could only put a heavier strain on your body......don't mean to be a party pooper but you should really see a doc

Ir0n is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pman427
    Furthermore, getting over the obsticles that you face would need monitoring by a professional who knows how to prevent and counteract any serious problems that could surface while training.
    +1 good advice

Thread Information