goldsbull is offline New Member

Arrow Omnadren vs. Sustanon

I've heard that the new omnadren 250 is the exact same as sustanon 250. Is this correct and if so what companies have begun this or have all of them?

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Yep there the same, only omnadren 250 is normaly cheaper. as for the other part of your question. What do you mean?

Mike Guest
    They are identical formulas - what companies make them? and what companies make both? What are you asking???

sorry about the rookie mistake on the companies. I thought that only certain manufactures have changed. If I could get some help on my " help with first cycle" question a couple of posts back that would be great. I think this board can really help me out.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Were I you I'd go with the omna as it's cheaper. IF money is tight, I wouldn't go with omna or sust at all. I'd go with test enanthate (as I'm currently doing).

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    you guys should read the drug profile for omnadren on the anabolic review homepage. omnadren and sustanon are not the same.

Mike Guest
    the profiles need to be updated - omna has changed to be identical to the sus formula

I thought I heard that the new omnadren had 60mg test phenylproprionate, 30mg test proprionate, 60mg test isocaproate, and 100mg test decanoate. The older omnadren had isohexanoate and hexanoate. Thanks for setting me straight.

Thread Information