Thread: easy

Italian Stallion is offline Junior Member

easy

well,i'm going straight to the question: 21 yo,years of natural training.
    i want to get bigger.
    this is not my first post here and i know that almost everyone of you bros suggest test as the "basement" for any cycle.
    on the other side i know that when you are 21 your body isn't really ready for bombs,then someone suggested me to avoid messing with test and try easier aas.
    i want to get bigger,it's true,but want to keep my nuts full and my hormonal balance right.
    the truth is that i have no idea about what to do and what to believe.

have a nice day

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    you'll get some good advice on here...listen to what some of the senior members have to say. they will tell u to avoid test due to your age which is a good thing. list your stats and you'll get some good answers.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, list the stats...you're 21 and have been training for how long? and yes, test should be the base of all cycles

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    they will tell u to avoid test due to your age which is a good thing.
    Avoid test?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    don't really think there is "easier" aas... almost every steroid will shut u down it's just how fast and to what degree... as soon as u touch gear your hormonal balance will no longer be normal during cycle... pct is what is used to get your " hormonal" balance back... if your diet and training is in line and u r going to mess with aas u might wanna think about a simple test only cycle as your first. there is plenty of info on here on how to best do it.. just use the search function and ask questions when u can't find the answer that way...

you'll get some good advice on here...listen to what some of the senior members have to say. they will tell u to avoid test due to your age which is a good thing. list your stats and you'll get some good answers.

i don't think many bro's on here will say to avoid test... it is quite the opposite..

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    what are you talkin about? are you just tryin to get your post count up? his age is fine.

we do need some stats to help you though. age, weight, height, training experience?

and yes, a simple test only cycle is gonna be your best bet. the only other compounds that one might consider using on a first cycle are: d-bol for a kickstart, or winny at the end(which i don't really like cause it kills your joints and your hairline if you're prone, its does give you good strength gains though, i'll never use it again)

Presidential Muscle is offline Junior Member
    IMO i would just look at the minimum of what it says to take for that specific AAS and you can lower it a little if you would like and you should be fine. Just bescause people are on here more often and type all day as i know ALOT do, doesn't mean other guys like myself knows what they are talking about so just go with low dosages and you will be OK. If you do Lower dosages for a longer period of time, it is actually better for you. Why do alot and waste alot when you have alot to live. Trust me (somebody has a D.O. Physician in there Family) Uhhhh not me.

well,i'm training since 6 years. my weight it 84kg (sorry but i don't know how many lbs)
    i don't want to teach nobody how to do it's job,but in this moment i have some schering testoviron in my hand and i'm reading the the small booklet inside the box; it says that this drug is used for guys whose balls have been ripped off.................

height?- in inches please

you only weigh like 185 so if you're short you might be ready to cycle but if not i think you should do a bit more natural bulking first. like up to 200 lbs(91kgs roughly).

500mgs/wk isn't a lot at all. its actually about the minimum you'd want to use for a first time. a simple 12 wk test cycle would be perfect for puttin on some mass.

ps- i have no life outside of typing on this board

[B]this is not my first post here and i know that almost everyone of you bros suggest test as the "basement" for any cycle.
    on the other side i know that when you are 21 your body isn't really ready for bombs,then someone suggested me to avoid messing with test and try easier aas.

Could be wrong but i would think he was avoiding TEST. I would justs take THE MINIMUM. Look at the Profile on the web page here.

no test=no cycle

u can't avoid test... especially for a first cycle...

well i should be about 71/72 inches

@ 6'0 you need to bulk up naturally to about 200 before you start.

one other thing;i've been recently operated of gyno and the doctor hasn't removed the whole gland.i think i have a high rate of estrogens of something similar.

Is it that hard to go click on the icon thingy and were it says STEROID PROFILE look up what you are wanting to take or what you have in your hand, balls or what ever it says in that box. TAKE THE MINUMUM and you should just need nolvadex and you will be fine. EAT EAT EAT, and EAT VERY CLEAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Italian Stallion
    one other thing;i've been recently operated of gyno and the doctor hasn't removed the whole gland.i think i have a high rate of estrogens of something similar.

i wld stay away from aas and just work on your diet and bulking up natty...

i tried to add some mass so i rised a bit my proteins (3 gm of pro per kg) but i simply can't eat that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Presidential Muscle
    Is it that hard to go click on the icon thingy and were it says STEROID PROFILE look up what you are wanting to take or what you have in your hand, balls or what ever it says in that box. TAKE THE MINUMUM and you should just need nolvadex and you will be fine. EAT EAT EAT, and EAT VERY CLEAN.
    what are you talkin about dude. most everyone will agree that 500mgs test E a wk is a perfect starting point. you obviously know what you're talkin about since you're 6'0 and 160<--------HUGE!!! you obviously haven't been cycling correctly. and you will need clomid to get your natty test kickin again at the 500mg level. if you're gonna do it, do it right.

ok guys i had some answers and i thank you all

they don't remove the WHOLE gland. just like 98% of it. the anti-estrogens like nolva will keep you safe on that. l-dex is good to as an AI.

that being said, creatine and protein is what you need to do for now. and EAT a ton.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    EAT EAT EAT, and EAT VERY CLEAN.[/QUOTE]

Very good advice - aas won't do any good without a well thought out diet / workout plan. Plan well and be consistent. Make sure you understand proper PCT. Then I would consider a test only cycle of a long ester like test e or test c (see the profiles forum) at 400 - 500 mg / week for 12 weeks for cycle 1. With good diet and training you'll see results.

i tried to add some mass so i rised a bit my proteins (3 gm of pro per kg) but i simply can't eat that much.

aas isn't a magic bro... u will need to get your diet on point if u use it. sometimes u have to eat even when u don't want to.. u seem to have a history of gyno so i wld be very careful of what u do... don't just jump into something... it's not as simple as reading the steroid profiles and picking one or two...

You need to eat every 2 to 3 hours and you need to eat whole grains. You need to carb up and wake up in the middle of the night and eat then pass right back out. i know what you mean you can't eat that much but you have to have your mind set and just think of the future positives and not the present negatives. Way to much protien. You need to only eat .5g or 1g of you body weight you body will turn the rest into fat. Unless you work that out, and you have to eat carbs if you work that fat out in order to bulk up. Drink a Weight gainer Three times a day and if your just passing it through you then cut it down to 1 a day. You got to do what you got to do to gain weight and i know how bad it sucks to gain weight.

You need to eat every 2 to 3 hours and you need to eat whole grains. You need to carb up and wake up in the middle of the night and eat then pass right back out. i know what you mean you can't eat that much but you have to have your mind set and just think of the future positives and not the present negatives. Way to much protien. You need to only eat .5g or 1g of you body weight you body will turn the rest into fat. Unless you work that out, and you have to eat carbs if you work that fat out in order to bulk up. Drink a Weight gainer Three times a day and if your just passing it through you then cut it down to 1 a day. You got to do what you got to do to gain weight and i know how bad it sucks to gain weight.
    i'm not sure to understand:1gm of protein for every kg of bw?? i'm 84kg so i should eat 84 gm of pro

i eat like 1-2g protein/lb i weigh. if you train hard you'll use it. and if you're trying to bulk, don't worry about your fat now. worry about it when you decide to cut. eat everything and work your tail off. then cut the fat off after you have built a good solid muscular base.

i'm not sure to understand:1gm of protein for every kg of bw?? i'm 84kg so i should eat 84 gm of pro
    you need like 250grams of protein a day man. its sounds like a lot but you'll get used to it. protein shakes are good but get as much from your diet as you can

RUballs is right man just eat really good and if you work out you will use it. good luck man i have to go to med school now later guys.

Whats up with the Metric stuff, damn i hate that....... L8r.

RUballs is right man just eat really good and if you work out you will use it. good luck man i have to go to med school now later guys.
    who actually says this? are you braggin?

Thread Information