WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member

Stomach/intestine problems tren/letro

Guys,

Anyone ever experienced stomach cramps with letro or tren a? I have been running a 12 week cycle and coming to the end now. 1st 6 weeks was test and 'drol, last 6 weeks have been tren and test. test is at 700/wk and tren is at 75mg/day. Letro at .25/day.

Past 2 weeks developed bad stomach pains that have led to appetite loss and trouble eating. A visit to the docs today and was told I have an irritated stomach/intestine and have been given a 2 week course of some anti-acid tabs and IBS tabs.

My aim is to see whether you guys think this could be related to my course or not. I am of the opinion it isn't, but thought it worth checking....

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    mate have you noticed any thing different when you go to the toilet. I had something similar on tren a and tren e .My doc said i was mildly constipated which gave me stomach cramps . He said it was because my body was re absorbing as much water as possible to dilute the tren which led to dry stools which are hard to pass through your gut leading to pain.This is another reason to drink volumes of water when on especially tren.

Not sure if that is the problem as drinking 5 litres plus per day. Also no problems crapping!

rancoa is offline Junior Member
    i have had some problems with letro, stomach cramps, and pain in my sides sometimes, the pain feels like i worked side obliques to hard, when i cut out the letro it went away

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    Thats why i asked if you had noticed anything different when you crapped as mine went from my normal one solid lump done and dusted in 30 seconds to 5 mins of straining to produce 30 dry marbles like rabbit shit.I came off tren a and all pain went in about 7 days and back to mr one lump in about 2 weeks. Next cycle i had 6 weeks of tren a took some exlax with plenty of water and no problems.Mate any doubts and back to the quack as they might not like what we do but they have a duty to look after us.They treat enough fat f**ks for all sorts of preventable health issues so why not us.

Quote Originally Posted by turk1968
    They treat enough fat f**ks for all sorts of preventable health issues so why not us.

Very good point!

Thread Information