mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member

Question is a low dose of 250 mg/wk work for a cutting cycle?

I have been told and read many things about cutting cycles.

Some say test P 500/700 mg a week. Being a short ester and does not bloat you, this would be the ideal for many.

Others like anavar , with 15-60 grams a day.

Tren and clen is another combination. But Tren is one of the strongest compounds either for losing fat[while possibly gaining muscle simultaneously if diet and training are in check] or gaining muscle and I hear the sides are quite strong especially with Blood pressure.

But then again, others would go with the long esters, test E or C @ 250/wk [low dosage] for maintaining their lean muscle with a defecient diet of 500 calories less a day + cardio. The benefits that I see with this choice is that one would be poked twice a week instead of ed or eod.

What is your best choice and why. Please give me your thoughts and advice. Thank you for your time.

sphincter is offline Member
    I am having very minimal sides with my tren .. I started with tren A and switched to E mid cycle and the worst I am geting is sweats that aren't too much worse than normal for me (which is a lot)...

If I were cutting I would go with test p, tren, and clen ... maybe some winny.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Just a bit of test, say 250-300 with a strict diet and training will work fine, Ill never break 400mgs of any compound again.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I agree 250-300mg is awsome for cutting or bulking.

mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator
    I agree 250-300mg is awsome for cutting or bulking.

Isn't this quite low if one is using one compound?

It's understandable if one is cutting, you'd just inject a low dosage of test e just to maintain your hard earn muscle but for bulking purposes I would think we'd require double the amount [500 mg] just to get decent gains for a 200 lbs male.
    Last edited by mario_ps2; 10-17-2007 at 05:12 PM.

Kingweb50 is offline Member
    It's understandable if one is cutting, you'd just inject a low dosage of test e just to maintain your hard earn muscle but for bulking purposes I would think we'd require double the amount [500 mg] just to get decent gains for a 200 lbs male.[/QUOTE]

your body doesnt come close to making 250mg of test a week everyone wants to use 500mg a week I think you can gain almost as much on 250mg then 500mg a week

Thread Information