Thread: Rogaine Help

Taurus is offline Member

Rogaine Help

rogaine 2%... will that suffice to stop shedding. i am about to buy from ebay... just wantes to know if its the right one. i know there is an extra strength one too.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I believe the minox i use is 5%

DaBoy7777 is offline Junior Member
    works for me

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    go for the 5%

Taurus is offline Member
    twice a day right

Beefbody is offline Associate Member
    mourning and before bed! yep! and its a job puting it on your head and trying not to waste it and make it last the whole 1/4 cup worth you get for a small fortune! i would just take avadart or some form of tab form and forget all the hassle of looking at you head with a mirror in a mirror and carfully trying to conserve that expensive liquid. just so you know you will not get results until after months of use either so for the longest time you will think you are just putting ater on your head then it will start slowly decreasing you hair loss but not completely! but then once you stop buyinh that stuff and quite using it in just a short time your hair will start falling out like is snowing all over gain and you will say hello hair in the shampoo in my hand that i spent hundereds of dollars trying to save.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefbody
    mourning and before bed! yep! and its a job puting it on your head and trying not to waste it and make it last the whole 1/4 cup worth you get for a small fortune! i would just take avadart or some form of tab form and forget all the hassle of looking at you head with a mirror in a mirror and carfully trying to conserve that expensive liquid. just so you know you will not get results until after months of use either so for the longest time you will think you are just putting ater on your head then it will start slowly decreasing you hair loss but not completely! but then once you stop buyinh that stuff and quite using it in just a short time your hair will start falling out like is snowing all over gain and you will say hello hair in the shampoo in my hand that i spent hundereds of dollars trying to save.
    im using nizoral, have ordered finasteride, and will give he rogaine a try. i have to do something!

is the 2% pointless?

T-Biggs is offline New Member
    I use 15% Minoxidil the strongest made-apply once per night and your good to go along with every other day use of 2% Nizoral.
    I am at the 6 month marker and my hair is definitely regrowing!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by T-Biggs
    I use 15% Minoxidil the strongest made-apply once per night and your good to go along with every other day use of 2% Nizoral.
    I am at the 6 month marker and my hair is definitely regrowing!

how much regrowth do you think you have got?? I've never seen anyone have that great of results,,,and once they stopped,,,the "new hair" was gone again.

T-Biggs is offline New Member
    It is enough to notice it has been regrowing-not dramatically, but more then if I wasn't using it and if anything my hair has stopped falling out!
    I have tried propecia also and it did work, but my libido went straight to the floor-no sex drive what so ever, so I went another route with Minoxidil.
    I refuse to lose my hair steroids or not.....

Thread Information