Thread: how to ask!!!

Footballer2 is offline Associate Member

how to ask!!!

ok guys I have my doc apt and a derma apt...how do I ask the doc for blood pannel and an EKG cuz I ran a shit load of clen ..or do I just tell him I used gear and say I want it all checked...will bloood work tell how my liver n such are...also my back has some acne nothing terrible but I've never had a zit in my life so ppl who kno me are like.....dude little old for acne rnt ya? But here's the thing my derma is a close FAM friend...best friends with the parents type deal sooooo how do I go about gettin that looked at without stuff getting messy...

Can u straight up tell ur doc u used gear...??? What if they see ur test levels are low do they give u gear?? Haha

Ir0n is offline Associate Member
    How old are you?

I would just ask for stuff to be check that are in my interests. Who knows maybe some "over the counter supplements" might have an affect and your just curious.

Baron is offline Associate Member
    Make freinds with him first and wait for a good segue. It took my four months to bring up roids with my doc.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    blood work and an EKG are part of a standard physical..just ask..if he questions tell him you want a physical b/c you havent had one in a while..if youre under 40, you should have one every 2 years..over 40 every year..

sphincter is offline Member
    Yeah, it's your body and the Doc works for you. Just tell him you want all these tests run because you haven't had them in a while and want to have a solid baseline to know how you're doing over the next several years...

Footballer2 is offline Associate Member
    any advice on the derma situation

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    over 40 every year..

And that's about the time that they start doing the prostate exam...that's when your Doctor becomes more than just your doctor lol....

Thread Information