Mugs Guest

IMPORTANT: Need shirt sizes/ styles/ colors

Please reply to the post that is sticky'd to the top of the page

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    You want favorite sayings on t-shirts or what?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    for what? dammit guys have u left me outta the loop again errr hehe jk

Mugs Guest
    No... not right now (quotes), but I do need ideas. We are getting them done soon. I thought that we would get some ideas??? We are in the dark and we don't want to have shity shirts. If you are out of the loop, read the Important Thread at the top that reads" Members, please read"

BC

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I like dark blue - I feel bigger in dark blue. Maybe blue shirts with white collars or something. Fashion isn't exactly my strong suite sorry.
    I prefer tank tops with a border around the edges of the sleeves and neck, you know? Uh, what else? The shirts should also have the words "hard", and "fast" on them somewhere - just cause I say so.

bigtraps is offline Member
    V- tapered sweat shirt. Cotton, Black, large..

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Are we looking at t-shirts or shirts and is there going to be a pic like the AR logo or something that would look good.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i like

the DKNY FLEX tanktops.those are great model to go by.would look sick w/ the AR logo.the straps on the shoulders are thin and give a more broad appearance.i like that design.only colors i honesty own are black and grey so thats' all i personally would wear.i think it should have the "anabolic review" or "anabolicreview.com" words on it.free advertising for you my friend!!!if you leave it off the shirts you're limiting the potential of the site to blow up.i want a sweatshirt too.one black and one grey.am i a pain in the ass or what?hey you asked,haha.hope this helps.oh yeah and make some small and medium t's so i can hook up my friends little brothers w/ ones.there not all on that jig baggy shit like all the rest of today's youth,hahaha.looking forward to buying some for Xmas presents for my gear head friends.

ptbyjason Guest
    Please reply to the post stuck to the top of the page. This will simplify this whole process, thank you.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Oops, wrong post....

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Same color scheme as the logo...
    Dark blue t-shirt, Anabolic Review.com in yellow across the back, same format, with Anabolic in bolder letters across the first line, and Review.com slightly smaller underneath. On front, man in circle logo in white on chest on either right or left side...
    or the complete opposite, with the circle logo large in white on the back and...well figure it out.
    And when you do, I'll take 5!

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    XL size tee or tank. Go with a heather gray, front left breast logo just like it looks now. Run a contest for a saying on the back or just print a top ten list of best sayings from the forum. White t-s shrink too much and the darker ones make you look thinner (guys don't like that)

ptbyjason Guest
    Please reply to the sticky only.

Thread Information