Thread: Decca Questions

fsu1985 is offline Junior Member

Decca Questions

I have been running eq for a while and I am attempting to get ready for a show in about 4 or 5 months. I have to stop taking it because it is f'n horrible trying to diet on it. I cannot stop getting hungry all day. So, I'm switching to Decca- i think something like 650 mgs of decca along with 750 mgs of sust a week for 15 weeks.

I never ran more than 300 mgs of decca a week- always used eq instead. Am i going to look puffy when i switch em up? I have arimidex but i highly doubt that is going to do anything for water retention w/ the decca- i've heard lots of decca= progesterone.. is 650 mgs of decca enough to look like a balloon from the progesterone?

I'm running 3 mls at 200 mgs a ml/ 600 mgs a week. I have 12 ml's left. When i switch up, should I pyramid down from eq as i switch to decca?

thoughts anyone??? thanks-

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Can you get your hands on NPP? This is a shorter acting deca , that will take care of your puffiness problem. Id go for that stuff for what your looking for.......

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    I would tend to think going from one cmpd to another without a break might be hard on the body..IMO.

How long have you been on the eq?

i have no idea what npp is?? I already have my gear- 50 amps of decca.

i have been on eq about 17 weeks. Sick and tired of the hunger, like i said before. Being hard on the body- i get my liver enzymes checked once every couple months and my blood pressure is fine. Not too worried- every time i come off I end up getting to a stable level naturally.

either way- my main area of questioning is

- whether or not im going to look like a cream puff/progesterone side effects while im taking 650 mgs a week or not.

- how should i go by switching from the two compounds

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by fsu1985
    i have no idea what npp is?? I already have my gear- 50 amps of decca.
    NPP = Norandrolone Phenylpropionate, a shorter acting form of "deca "

I ran deca once, turned me into a tub of shit.

ohhh, well I was a little worried about that.

I am thinking that people that do look soft with it dont use enough test alot of times. for instance, my friend ran 500 mgs of decca with 200 mgs of test a week and he looked soft and a bit puffy/soft. I dont know his diet but either way- if that was eq he was taking he wouldn't have prolly looked as bad as he did.

anyone else???

Thread Information