MasonMan is offline Junior Member

Albuterol Inhaler

So I was going through my medicene cabinet this morning and there are inhalers galore from my grandma...Albuterol inhalers, 17 grams in each. Now Im thinking to myself alright I got some albuterol for free! But I dont want to be stupid and take something thats not for me. Im in the middle of a cycle right now and it sounds tempting to do an albuterol cycle towards the end. I have clen on hand and come to think of it it might be affective to use both??? What do you guys think? I did the math and each spray contains 85mcg's which is quite a bit per spray however, i know that your body doesnt absorb that exact amount...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hahah..nippin grand mas' buterol.. that's priceless

don't know so i can't help, but i'll bump it..

should be fine though..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Inhaler doses are nowhere near the effective fat burning doses for Albuterol.

People use like 12 -16 mg ED of albuterol ..

Merc.

dak290 is offline New Member
    Albuterol for inhalation (inhaler or liquid) will not be the most affective means of inducing a systemic Beta-2 receptor response by inhaling it in your lungs. Albuterol for inhalation, is meant to minimize the systemic effect of Albuterol on body and allow it to exert its affect primarily on the bronchi tubes located in the lungs. What you want is a systemic beta-2 receptor response, not a localized beta-2 response in the lung. This can be done by drinking Albuterol for inhalation liquid. But can not be achieved by the crystallized inhalation method from an inhaler. So for weight loss it is so all purpose not effective. Also it would not be wise to combine any Beta-Agonists such as clen and albuterol. They are the same class of drug and exert their affect in the same manner (stimulating the beta-2 receptors in your body). Even though the inhaler exerts its primary response in the lung, some absorption occurs and a secondary response is stimulated in the body causing a increase in heart rate. This secondary response from inhalation is minimal compared to the systemic response of ingesting the solution. Combining them could increase your cardiac load, and increase the risk for cardiac damage. But I love that you were going to take them from granny's stash......lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dak290
    Albuterol for inhalation (inhaler or liquid) will not be the most affective means of inducing a systemic Beta-2 receptor response by inhaling it in your lungs. Albuterol for inhalation, is meant to minimize the systemic effect of Albuterol on body and allow it to exert its affect primarily on the bronchi tubes located in the lungs. What you want is a systemic beta-2 receptor response, not a localized beta-2 response in the lung. This can be done by drinking Albuterol for inhalation liquid. But can not be achieved by the crystallized inhalation method from an inhaler. So for weight loss it is so all purpose not effective. Also it would not be wise to combine any Beta-Agonists such as clen and albuterol. They are the same class of drug and exert their affect in the same manner (stimulating the beta-2 receptors in your body). Even though the inhaler exerts its primary response in the lung, some absorption occurs and a secondary response is stimulated in the body causing a increase in heart rate. This secondary response from inhalation is minimal compared to the systemic response of ingesting the solution. Combining them could increase your cardiac load, and increase the risk for cardiac damage. But I love that you were going to take them from granny's stash......lol.
    Inhaling would effect the lungs..

Very few of it would be distributed systematically..

Merc.

Thanks for the advice...on the inhaler it says that it is a 17 gram canister with 200 metered sprays. 17 grams is 17000 mg's correct? So if there is 17000 mg's in one canister that had 200 sprays the math would come out to 85mgs per spray???? This doesnt sound right can you guys help me out with the math? Oh and by the way granny has a shit load of these inhalers im sure she wont notice a couple are missing. Inhaling definately will affect the lungs thats why i was thinking about spraying it into a glass of water and drinking it. I mean its still pure Albuterol suspended in propellants...

Blog Entries
    12 mg = 12,000 mcg

16mg = 16,000 mcg..

Merc.

Blog Entries
    (1 x 17.0 GM AER = 17.0)

Its 90 mcg per spray...

merc.

Thanks Merc...there is 200 sprays and 200X90mcgs does not equal 17 grams...maybe im missing something and it probably doesnt matter because the spray still isnt close to the dose that you need to be affective...but i do appreciate the help.

dak290 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    Inhaling would effect the lungs..

Very few of it would be distributed systematically..

Merc.
    I was more referring to doing the inhalation through a nebulizer with liquid albuterol. But if you do enough puffs of an inhaler (3-4), a small systemic response can be felt. No where near what it would have to be for weight loss benefits. So we agree.

Dumbbell_Blonde is offline Female Member
    What you're missing in the math is that the majority of the contents of that little cannister are propellants and suspension liquids the the actual chemical albuterol's molecules are floating around in. The liquid helps to keep the molecules evenly distributed, in liquid (spray-able) form, and chemically viable. This guarantees that the patient gets an even, safe, and consistent dose each spray. That's also the reason they tell you to shake the cannister before shooting it, so all the albuterol itself is evenly distributed within the "base" if you will. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbbell_Blonde
    What you're missing in the math is that the majority of the contents of that little cannister are propellants and suspension liquids the the actual chemical albuterol's molecules are floating around in. The liquid helps to keep the molecules evenly distributed, in liquid (spray-able) form, and chemically viable. This guarantees that the patient gets an even, safe, and consistent dose each spray. That's also the reason they tell you to shake the cannister before shooting it, so all the albuterol itself is evenly distributed within the "base" if you will. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.
    I completely agree with you...however it would be nice to know how much actual albuterol is in each spray, which was the original reason i wrote this thread. Maybe I'll just sit here and continousley spray the cannister into liquid and then drink it...j/k but maybe...

You could, I doubt it'd hurt you... but the taste would make you wish otherwise. I'm guessing you've never really had the pleasure of tasting albuterol. It's in the "burnt plastic and windex" family of flavoring.

hauss man is offline Member
    (1 x 17.0 GM AER = 17.0)

Its 90 mcg per spray...

merc.
    thats wrong

17g = 17000 mg

17000/200=85

85mg per spray

Quote Originally Posted by hauss man
    thats wrong

17g = 17000 mg

17000/200=85

85mg per spray
    That is what I thought!!!!! The only thing you have to take into consideration is the propellents and suspension that the albuterol sits in. Even if the albuterol is only 5% of the actual spray then thats still 4.25 mgs per spray!!! Thats a significant amount. You could spray it three times into a cup of water and drink the water consuming 12.75 mgs of albuterol (hypothetically speaking.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbbell_Blonde
    You could, I doubt it'd hurt you... but the taste would make you wish otherwise. I'm guessing you've never really had the pleasure of tasting albuterol. It's in the "burnt plastic and windex" family of flavoring.
    Ive drank many things that tasted alot worse than albuterol inhaler...

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I have asthma and my box reads 90 mcg per spray. So that is equal to .09 mg per spray. The concentration is way too low to do anything. Ive been using albuterol now for 31 years and it doesnt do any of the things for you that you are wanting. I even use albuterol while I am using up to 160 mcg clen /day and dont feel too many sides. I also tend to use the albuterol much more than is recommended too, so I get a stronger dose. Dont waste your time with the inhailers.

not saying it's the worst taste, just saying it's nasty. i've drank far nastier things myself. kava kava extract (suspended in alcohol) may be one of the worst tastes in the universe. (see also: cheap vodka the second time around.) any way i think it also varies by inhaler. you can probably find the information on the pharmaceutical company's website. legally they have to publish that information.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by MasonMan
    So I was going through my medicene cabinet this morning and there are inhalers galore from my grandma...Albuterol inhalers, 17 grams in each. Now Im thinking to myself alright I got some albuterol for free! But I dont want to be stupid and take something thats not for me. Im in the middle of a cycle right now and it sounds tempting to do an albuterol cycle towards the end. I have clen on hand and come to think of it it might be affective to use both??? What do you guys think? I did the math and each spray contains 85mcg's which is quite a bit per spray however, i know that your body doesnt absorb that exact amount...

I still like CLEN better than Albuterol

Blog Entries
    See what I highlighted in blue....

INDICATIONS
    Inhalation Aerosol and Capsules for Inhalation: Albuterol inhalation aerosol is indicated for the prevention and relief of bronchospasm in patients 4 years of age and older with reversible obstructive airway disease and for the prevention of exercise-induced bronchospasm in patients 4 years of age and older. The capsules for inhalation formulation is particularly useful in patients who are unable to properly use the pressurized aerosol form of albuterol or who prefer an alternative formulation.

Albuterol inhalation aerosol can be used with or without concomitant steroid therapy.

Inhalation Solution: Albuterol inhalation solution is indicated for the relief of bronchospasm in patients 2 years of age or older with reversible obstructive airway disease and acute attacks of bronchospasm.

DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
    Inhalation Aerosol

For treatment of acute episodes of bronchospasm or prevention of asthmatic symptoms, the usual dosage for adults and children 4 years of age and older is two inhalations repeated every 4 to 6 hours; in some patients, one inhalation every 4 hours may be sufficient. More frequent administration or a larger number of inhalations are not recommended. It is recommended to "test spray" albuterol inhalation aerosol. Do this by spraying four times into the air before using for the first time and when the inhaler has not been used for a prolonged period of time (i.e., more than 4 weeks).

The use of albuterol inhalation aerosol can be continued as medically indicated to control recurring bouts of bronchospasm. During this time most patients gain optimal benefit from regular use of the inhaler. Safe usage for periods extending over several years has been documented.

If a previously effective dosage regimen fails to provide the usual response, this may be a marker of destabilization of asthma and requires reevaluation of the patient and the treatment regimen, giving special consideration to the possible need for anti-inflammatory treatment (e.g., corticosteroids).

Exercise-Induced Bronchospasm Prevention: The usual dosage for adults and children 4 years and older is two inhalations 15 minutes before exercise.

For treatment, see above.

Inhalation Solution, 0.5%

To avoid microbial contamination, proper aseptic techniques should be used each time the bottle is opened. Precautions should be taken to prevent contact of the dropper tip of the bottle with any surface, including the nebulizer reservoir and associated ventilatory equipment. In addition, if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy, it should not be used.

Children 2 to 12 Years of Age: For children 2 to 12 years of age, initial dosing should be based upon body weight (0.1 to 0.15 mg/kg per dose), with subsequent dosing triated to achieve the desired clinical response. Dosing should not exceed 2.5 mg three to four times daily by nebulization. TABLE 5 outlines approximate dosing according to body weight.

TABLE 5

Approximate Weight (kg) Approximate Weight (lb) Dose (mg) Volume of Inhalation Solution
    10-15 22-33 1.25 0.25 ml
    >15 >33 2.5 0.5 ml

The appropriate volume of the 0.5% inhalation solution should be diluted in sterile normal saline solution to a total volume of 3 ml prior to administration via nebulization.

Adults and Children Over 12 Years of Age: The usual dosage for adults and children 12 years of age and older is 2.5 mg of albuterol administered three to four times daily by nebulization. More frequent administration or higher doses are not recommended. To administer 2.5 mg of albuterol, dilute 0.5 ml of the 0.5% inhalation solution with 2.5 ml of sterile normal saline solution. The wflow rate is regulated to suit the particular nebulizer so that albuterol inhalation solution will be delivered over approximately 5 to 15 minutes.

The use of albuterol sulfate inhalation solution 0.5% can be continued as medically indicated to control recurring bouts of bronchospasm. During this time most patients gain optimal benefit from regular use of the inhalation solution.

If a previously effective dosage regimen fails to provide the usual relief, medical advice should be sought immediately as this is often a sign of seriously worsening asthma that would require reassessment of therapy.

Drug compatibility (physical and chemical), efficacy, and safety of albuterol inhalation solution 0.5% when mixed with other drugs in a nebulizer have not been established.

Inhalation Solution, 0.083%

Adults and Children 2 to 12 Years of Age: The usual dosage for adults and children wei***ng at least 15 kg is 2.5 mg of albuterol (one Ventolin Nebule) administered three to four times daily by nebulization. Children wei***ng less than 15 kg who require less than 2.5 mg/dose (i.e., less than a full Ventolin Nebule) should use albuterol inhalation solution 0.5% instead of 0.083%. More frequent administration or higher doses are not recommended. To administer 2.5 mg of albuterol, administer the contents of one sterile unit dose Nebule (3 ml of 0.083% inhalation solution) by nebulization. The wflow rate is regulated to suit the particular nebulizer so that albuterol inhalation solution 0.083% will be delivered over approximately 5 to 15 minutes.

The use of albuterol inhalation solution 0.083% can be continued as medically indicated to control recurring bouts of bronchospasm. During this time most patients gain optimal benefit from regular use of the inhalation solution.

If a previously effective dosage regimen fails to provide the usual relief, medical advice should be sought immediately as this is often a sign of seriously worsening asthma that would require reassessment of therapy.

Drug compatibility (physical and chemical), efficacy, and safety of albuterol inhalation solution 0.083% when mixed with other drugs in a nebulizer have not been established.

Capsules for Inhalation

The usual dosage of capsules for inhalation for adults and children 4 years of age and older is the contents of one 200-mcg capsule inhaled every 4 to 6 hours using a Rotahaler inhalation device. In some patients, the contents of two 200 mcg capsules inhaled every 4 to 6 hours may be required. Larger doses or more frequent administration is not recommended.

The use of albuterol capsules for inhalation can be continued as medically indicated to control recurring bouts of bronchospasm. During this time most patients gain optimal benefit from regular use of the albuterol capsules for inhalation formulation.

Exercise-Induced Bronchospasm Prevention: The usual dosage of albuterol capsules for inhalation for adults and children 4 years of age and older is the contents of one 200-mcg capsule inhaled using a Rotahaler 15 minutes before exercise.

HOW SUPPLIED
    Ventolin Inhalation Aerosol

Supplied in 6.8-g canisters containing 80 metered inhalations and in 17-g canisters containing 200 metered inhalations. Each actuation delivers 100 mcg of albuterol from the valve and 90 mcg of albuterol from the mouthpiece. Each canister is supplied with a blue oral adapter and patient's instructions. Also available, Ventolin inhalation aerosol refill 17-g canister only with patient's instructions.

The blue adapter supplied with Ventolin inhalation aerosol should not be used with any other product canisters, and adapters from other products should not be used with Ventolin inhalation aerosol canister. The correct amount of medication in each canister cannot be assured after 80 actuations from the 6.8-g canister and 200 actuations from the 17.0-g canister, even though the canister is not completely empty. The canister should be discarded when the labelled number of actuations have been used.

Storage: Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F). As with most inhaled medications in aerosol canisters, the therapeutic effect of this medication may decrease when the canister is cold, for best results, the canister should be at room temperature before use. Shake well before using.

Note the indented statement below is required by the Federal government Clean Air Act for all products containing chlorofluorocarbons.

WARNING: This product contains trichloromonofluoromethane and dichlorod***uoromethane, substances which harm public health and environment by destroying ozone in the upper atmosphere.

A notice similar to the above warning has been placed in the patient instruction leaflet pursuant to regulations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The patient's warning states that the patient should consult his or her physician if there are questions about alternatives.

Ventolin Inhalation Solution, 0.5%

Supplied as 20 ml with accompanying calibrated dropper.

Storage: Store between 2-25°C (36-77°F).

Ventolin Nebules Inhalation Solution, 0.083%

Contained in sterile, plastic dose nebules of 3 ml each.

Storage: Protect from light. Store in refrigerator between 2-8°C (36-46°F). Ventolin Nebules Inhalation Solution may be held at room temperature for up to 2 weeks before use. (Nebules must be used within 2 weeks of removal from refrigerator; record date the nebules are removed from the refrigerator in the space provided on the product carton.) Discard if solution becomes discolored. (Note:Ventolin Nebules inhalation solution is colorless.)

Ventolin Rotacaps for Inhalation

The 200-mcg capsule is light blue and clear with "VENTOLIN 200" printed on the blue cap and "GLAXO" printed on the clear body.

Ventolin Rotacaps for inhalation are supplied in a kit containing 100 capsules and one Rotahaler inhalation device with patient's instructions. Also available, Ventolin Rotacaps for inhalation refill with patient's instructions.

Storage: Store between 2-30°C (36-86°F). Replace cap securely after each opening.
    Last edited by Merc..; 10-24-2007 at 05:45 PM.

See what I highlighted in blue....

INDICATIONS
    Inhalation Aerosol and Capsules for Inhalation: Albuterol inhalation aerosol is indicated for the prevention and relief of bronchospasm in patients 4 years of age and older with reversible obstructive airway disease and for the prevention of exercise-induced bronchospasm in patients 4 years of age and older. The capsules for inhalation formulation is particularly useful in patients who are unable to properly use the pressurized aerosol form of albuterol or who prefer an alternative formulation.

Albuterol inhalation aerosol can be used with or without concomitant steroid therapy.

Inhalation Solution: Albuterol inhalation solution is indicated for the relief of bronchospasm in patients 2 years of age or older with reversible obstructive airway disease and acute attacks of bronchospasm.

DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
    Inhalation Aerosol

For treatment of acute episodes of bronchospasm or prevention of asthmatic symptoms, the usual dosage for adults and children 4 years of age and older is two inhalations repeated every 4 to 6 hours; in some patients, one inhalation every 4 hours may be sufficient. More frequent administration or a larger number of inhalations are not recommended. It is recommended to "test spray" albuterol inhalation aerosol. Do this by spraying four times into the air before using for the first time and when the inhaler has not been used for a prolonged period of time (i.e., more than 4 weeks).

The use of albuterol inhalation aerosol can be continued as medically indicated to control recurring bouts of bronchospasm. During this time most patients gain optimal benefit from regular use of the inhaler. Safe usage for periods extending over several years has been documented.

If a previously effective dosage regimen fails to provide the usual response, this may be a marker of destabilization of asthma and requires reevaluation of the patient and the treatment regimen, giving special consideration to the possible need for anti-inflammatory treatment (e.g., corticosteroids).

Exercise-Induced Bronchospasm Prevention: The usual dosage for adults and children 4 years and older is two inhalations 15 minutes before exercise.

For treatment, see above.

Inhalation Solution, 0.5%

To avoid microbial contamination, proper aseptic techniques should be used each time the bottle is opened. Precautions should be taken to prevent contact of the dropper tip of the bottle with any surface, including the nebulizer reservoir and associated ventilatory equipment. In addition, if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy, it should not be used.

Children 2 to 12 Years of Age: For children 2 to 12 years of age, initial dosing should be based upon body weight (0.1 to 0.15 mg/kg per dose), with subsequent dosing triated to achieve the desired clinical response. Dosing should not exceed 2.5 mg three to four times daily by nebulization. TABLE 5 outlines approximate dosing according to body weight.

TABLE 5

Approximate Weight (kg) Approximate Weight (lb) Dose (mg) Volume of Inhalation Solution
    10-15 22-33 1.25 0.25 ml
    >15 >33 2.5 0.5 ml

The appropriate volume of the 0.5% inhalation solution should be diluted in sterile normal saline solution to a total volume of 3 ml prior to administration via nebulization.

Adults and Children Over 12 Years of Age: The usual dosage for adults and children 12 years of age and older is 2.5 mg of albuterol administered three to four times daily by nebulization. More frequent administration or higher doses are not recommended. To administer 2.5 mg of albuterol, dilute 0.5 ml of the 0.5% inhalation solution with 2.5 ml of sterile normal saline solution. The wflow rate is regulated to suit the particular nebulizer so that albuterol inhalation solution will be delivered over approximately 5 to 15 minutes.

The use of albuterol sulfate inhalation solution 0.5% can be continued as medically indicated to control recurring bouts of bronchospasm. During this time most patients gain optimal benefit from regular use of the inhalation solution.

Drug compatibility (physical and chemical), efficacy, and safety of albuterol inhalation solution 0.5% when mixed with other drugs in a nebulizer have not been established.

Inhalation Solution, 0.083%

Adults and Children 2 to 12 Years of Age: The usual dosage for adults and children wei***ng at least 15 kg is 2.5 mg of albuterol (one Ventolin Nebule) administered three to four times daily by nebulization. Children wei***ng less than 15 kg who require less than 2.5 mg/dose (i.e., less than a full Ventolin Nebule) should use albuterol inhalation solution 0.5% instead of 0.083%. More frequent administration or higher doses are not recommended. To administer 2.5 mg of albuterol, administer the contents of one sterile unit dose Nebule (3 ml of 0.083% inhalation solution) by nebulization. The wflow rate is regulated to suit the particular nebulizer so that albuterol inhalation solution 0.083% will be delivered over approximately 5 to 15 minutes.

The use of albuterol inhalation solution 0.083% can be continued as medically indicated to control recurring bouts of bronchospasm. During this time most patients gain optimal benefit from regular use of the inhalation solution.

Drug compatibility (physical and chemical), efficacy, and safety of albuterol inhalation solution 0.083% when mixed with other drugs in a nebulizer have not been established.

Capsules for Inhalation

The usual dosage of capsules for inhalation for adults and children 4 years of age and older is the contents of one 200-mcg capsule inhaled every 4 to 6 hours using a Rotahaler inhalation device. In some patients, the contents of two 200 mcg capsules inhaled every 4 to 6 hours may be required. Larger doses or more frequent administration is not recommended.

The use of albuterol capsules for inhalation can be continued as medically indicated to control recurring bouts of bronchospasm. During this time most patients gain optimal benefit from regular use of the albuterol capsules for inhalation formulation.

Exercise-Induced Bronchospasm Prevention: The usual dosage of albuterol capsules for inhalation for adults and children 4 years of age and older is the contents of one 200-mcg capsule inhaled using a Rotahaler 15 minutes before exercise.

HOW SUPPLIED
    Ventolin Inhalation Aerosol

Supplied in 6.8-g canisters containing 80 metered inhalations and in 17-g canisters containing 200 metered inhalations. Each actuation delivers 100 mcg of albuterol from the valve and 90 mcg of albuterol from the mouthpiece. Each canister is supplied with a blue oral adapter and patient's instructions. Also available, Ventolin inhalation aerosol refill 17-g canister only with patient's instructions.

The blue adapter supplied with Ventolin inhalation aerosol should not be used with any other product canisters, and adapters from other products should not be used with Ventolin inhalation aerosol canister. The correct amount of medication in each canister cannot be assured after 80 actuations from the 6.8-g canister and 200 actuations from the 17.0-g canister, even though the canister is not completely empty. The canister should be discarded when the labelled number of actuations have been used.

Storage: Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F). As with most inhaled medications in aerosol canisters, the therapeutic effect of this medication may decrease when the canister is cold, for best results, the canister should be at room temperature before use. Shake well before using.

Note the indented statement below is required by the Federal government Clean Air Act for all products containing chlorofluorocarbons.

WARNING: This product contains trichloromonofluoromethane and dichlorod***uoromethane, substances which harm public health and environment by destroying ozone in the upper atmosphere.

A notice similar to the above warning has been placed in the patient instruction leaflet pursuant to regulations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The patient's warning states that the patient should consult his or her physician if there are questions about alternatives.

Ventolin Inhalation Solution, 0.5%

Supplied as 20 ml with accompanying calibrated dropper.

Storage: Store between 2-25°C (36-77°F).

Ventolin Nebules Inhalation Solution, 0.083%

Contained in sterile, plastic dose nebules of 3 ml each.

Storage: Protect from light. Store in refrigerator between 2-8°C (36-46°F). Ventolin Nebules Inhalation Solution may be held at room temperature for up to 2 weeks before use. (Nebules must be used within 2 weeks of removal from refrigerator; record date the nebules are removed from the refrigerator in the space provided on the product carton.) Discard if solution becomes discolored. (Note:Ventolin Nebules inhalation solution is colorless.)

Ventolin Rotacaps for Inhalation

The 200-mcg capsule is light blue and clear with "VENTOLIN 200" printed on the blue cap and "GLAXO" printed on the clear body.

Ventolin Rotacaps for inhalation are supplied in a kit containing 100 capsules and one Rotahaler inhalation device with patient's instructions. Also available, Ventolin Rotacaps for inhalation refill with patient's instructions.

Storage: Store between 2-30°C (36-86°F). Replace cap securely after each opening.
    Well there ya have it...thanks Merc! Id have to hit the ol inhaler 120 times a day to get 12 mgs...ha no thanks I'll just stick with clen .

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonMan
    Well there ya have it...thanks Merc! Id have to hit the ol inhaler 120 times a day to get 12 mgs...ha no thanks I'll just stick with clen.
    Nobody ever reads my posts!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    Nobody ever reads my posts!
    LOL...I was thinking about that when writing back to Merc...I thought that basically, in a more complex way, Merc was saying the same thing Maldorf was. Ha oh well he did provide an excellent article but the again youve been using the stuff for 30 years so experience is a plus.

Thread Information